• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

LadyAlekto

Sergeant
32 Badges
Apr 30, 2018
  • Surviving Mars: Digital Deluxe Edition
  • Stellaris: Nemesis
  • Stellaris: Necroids
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • BATTLETECH: Heavy Metal
  • Stellaris: Lithoids
  • BATTLETECH: Season pass
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • BATTLETECH: Flashpoint
  • Shadowrun: Hong Kong
  • Shadowrun: Dragonfall
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • BATTLETECH - Backer
  • BATTLETECH - Digital Deluxe Edition
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Surviving Mars
  • BATTLETECH
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Tyranny: Archon Edition
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Dungeonland
[Mod edit:No unapproved links, Nexusmods]

Re-Release of my old mod, massive rework of nearly every aspect of the game, now with an All in One Package including all dll's and the Inner Sphere Sandbox to enjoy a roguelike experience of a startup merc band facing a hostile universe

Last edited by a moderator:
The universe is hostile....This consolidated mod with all the suggested add-ons is nothing short of awesome. I am worried about finances and am genuinely thinking moves and loadouts through rather than blindly clicking to win.....Great job and mad respect for the quality of this production.
This giant sandbox is full of quicksand...:D

That was the Goal, too bad im not allowed to post the nexus link
Options,

• Get admin to approve link.
  • Describe file location for manual search/navigation
  • Use Link to an allowed site like discord, youtube, wiki, ect. as a secondary link where your mod can be found.

Despite being rough around the edges with some display issues, this is truly a great mod. Totally opens up the game in so many ways. Just about every area of the game is touched. Map, new equipment, panic system and contract openess are favorites.

Would love some customization possible around hit chances and salvage options. These are the harshest and possibly the biggest issues for some around enjoying and using long terrm.

For hit chances the most simple change would be to just delete the "no corrected rolls" dll that removes streaking and rng help for the player

The salvage options are easily accesible in broken salvaged mech's and adjusted salvage

@Havamal since im not used to frequent this forum too, how would i got about a moderator approving my nexus link?

For hit chances the most simple change would be to just delete the "no corrected rolls" dll that removes streaking and rng help for the player

The salvage options are easily accesible in broken salvaged mech's and adjusted salvage

@Havamal since im not used to frequent this forum too, how would i got about a moderator approving my nexus link?
Only admin approves links, not Moderators.
PM TinyWiking

I'm considering playing this mod after I finish the current campaign. I'm curious about the lostech availability - I mean clearly I want a little more than the base game but I don't want it overflowing everywhere. How is this balanced in the mod?

I'm considering playing this mod after I finish the current campaign. I'm curious about the lostech availability - I mean clearly I want a little more than the base game but I don't want it overflowing everywhere. How is this balanced in the mod?

The majority is only obtainable as salvage until you reach 30 reputation with a great house which will grant you a selection of what they are working on

Finished my first standard campaign last night (took me over 100 hours) so I decided to install the Roguetech mod. I only had time for 1 map before bed but wow! Game is definitely a step up in difficulty - I really like it. I figured that doing a 0.5-skull mission where I started with a Dragon, catapult, jenner, and firestarter should be a piece of cake, but I took several injuries and some internal damage. My Jenner got almost all of my kills. A few things I noticed that are very different from the normal game:

• Not losing evasion pips on hit was quite interesting. It makes me wonder if the pendulum hasn't swung back too far in favor of evasion over Bulwark, but we'll have to see. Of course it works for both me and the enemy.
  • LRM's really suck - like, really suck. Indirect fire had sub 10% hit chances, and even direct fire was never more than 40% chance. They also generate ridiculous heat. My catapult did most of its damage with the ML's.
  • Pretty much every weapon had really low hit chance, actually. My dragon never landed a single hit with the AC5, and the LRM's like mentioned are bad. The ML's were the only reapon that shone through.
  • Heat is definitely more interesting now. Just moving generated serious heat, and jump-jetting is something you can forget about unless you're desperate to get away. My Jenner (the superstar in this battle) could only first 2 ML's per round after moving if I wanted to avoid overheating. At one point I elected to just overheat and fire an alpha strike, but I could never see myself firing an alpha strike normally - you need to move for evasion and moving generates heat.
  • I elected to not use the mech seemingly loaded with lostech, but I still retrieved two pulse lasers as salvage from the first battle - an opposing Jenner had them. There's definitely a lot more lostech in the inner sphere...
Overall a great experience, and looking forward to playing more tonight!

If I've seen it correctly I could only download files for Windows. Is there a way to make it work on a Mac? Or have I missed something?

I've seen Quill18s video and was intrigued and would be very happy to find a way to use the mod.

If I've seen it correctly I could only download files for Windows. Is there a way to make it work on a Mac? Or have I missed something?

I've seen Quill18s video and was intrigued and would be very happy to find a way to use the mod.

We are working to make it more mac compatible, latest version should work for the most part (betterjuggernaut could be a problem)

Did you reinject BTML?
And as the creator has noted in recent Change Logs on Nexus Mods.... Clean Install ----Delete your mods folder , recreate, recopy the latest modtek.dll to the mods folder (after reinjecting BMTL) and then reinstall the desired latest ver 1.1 compatible RogueTech version , test with only Roguetech MOD installed before adding any additional optional or extraneous MODs.

Just a suggestion.