- Jun 3, 2012
Are you sure about that? As far as I'm aware, the map shields are set by religion/religion group and the councilor is just a localization typically set by culture. For instance, I just used my text editor to search through all the vanilla files for reference to "persiangfx" and it's literally only in the following:The religion graphical cultures are used for the map shields, the spiritual councillor and the temple icons, The other parts wouldn't match well. The mixup with Africans is an old error in the province icons file.
- 00_graphicalculturetype.txt where it's defined
- 00_cultures.txt and 00_religions.txt where it's referenced when it's applied to cultures and religions respectively
- persian_units.gfx where it defines the models persian cultured armies
- portraits_persian.gfx where it defines what persian people look like
- province.gfx where it defines the holding picture used (which, for the most part, are set by culturalgfx rather than the religiongfx even for the temples)
- 00_customizable_localisation.txt where it seems to be used to determine a description used in text.