[Mod Release] XLRP - 1.4b HF3 released (3030, 3049)

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

XTRMNTR2K

is hard to kill
85 Badges
Jul 6, 2010
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Stellaris: Nemesis
  • Stellaris: Necroids
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall - Revelations
  • BATTLETECH: Heavy Metal
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Deluxe edition
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall
  • Imperator: Rome
  • Imperator: Rome Deluxe Edition
  • BATTLETECH: Season pass
  • BATTLETECH: Flashpoint
  • BATTLETECH
  • BATTLETECH - Beta Backer
  • BATTLETECH - Backer
  • 500k Club
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars Pre-Order
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Cities: Skylines - Green Cities
  • Surviving Mars
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Shadowrun: Dragonfall
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
  • Cities: Skylines Industries
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Stellaris: Lithoids
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition
  • Shadowrun: Hong Kong
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Sign Up
  • Surviving Mars: Digital Deluxe Edition
339-1551005383-2013987951.png

What is XLRP about?

The Extensive Lore and Rebalancing Project rebalances many of the game's components from the ground up, as well as adding a large quantity of new equipment to better fit the existing lore and bring the game closer the complexity of the table-top game. This mod utilizes Custom Components, MechEngineer, KMiSSioN's Custom Ammo Categories and other mods and modding resources in order to realize features like damage variation, custom ammo types, ammo switching, forest fires, special equipment like MASC and TSM and much more!

XLRP is the result of more than a thousand hours of hard work and adds 150+ new weapons, almost 50 new ammo types, two dozen upgrades, 200+ new mech variants, 100+ new vehicle types and contains many thousand carefully balanced tweaks. The equipment and Mechs contained in this mod are of course available through the store system and as battlefield salvage. To top it all off, there are now two different technological eras to choose from (3030 and 3049), with more to follow!
Around 2,000 files have been added or modified to date.

If you want another great expansion-sized mod that doesn't use MechEngineer, be sure to check out our partner mod XAI, created by Xeryx.

If you like this mod, please consider giving it your endorsement!
Thanks!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back when BATTLETECH was first released it didn't take long for me to start fiddling around with the files. A bit of balancing here, a few tweaks there - modding is so much fun, and doubly so if the base game contains stompy Mech goodness! In the end, however, I didn't expand on my initial ideas and almost forgot about my early attempts at rebalancing BATTLETECH.

Overall, I played (mostly) vanilla BT for around 100 hours and a few dozen more with RogueTech. Both are great in their own way, but after I found my way back to vanilla with my playtime at around 200 hours I felt like something was missing. Something that added to the game without completely changing the way it was played...

That something was variety, with a dash of lore.

Thus, the idea for XLRP was born, and I started development from scratch again (but with the added benefit of experience from my earlier attempts).
The project had at least 3 or so different names during development, but in the end this one described it best.

XLRP Mod Page on Nexusmods

Installation

In order to use XLRP you will need four (4) things:

1. The BattleTech PC game patched to version 1.6.1
2. A PC that can run BattleTech
3. ModTek 0.7.2 or newer which you can get here:
[Mod edit: no unapproved links]
4. The Community Asset Bundle (CAB), available here:
[Mod edit: No unapproved links]

If this is your first time installing mods for BATTLETECH, follow the instructions for installing ModTek thoroughly. If you have used previous versions of XLRP there are extra steps you need to take to ensure that everything will work as intended.

Navigate to your BATTLETECH/Mods directory and delete the .modtek folder if it is present. It is also required to remove all XLRP folders from previous versions before installing the latest release.

After installing BATTLETECH, ModTek and the Community Asser Bundle, run the XLRP Setup file you downloaded. Follow the installation instructions and choose the era you want your game to be set in. Currently there are two options, 3030 (4th Succession War) and 3049 (pre-Clan Invasion). For the best experience, it is recommended to use the 3030 package when playing the Campaign. Career mode is better suited for the 3049 era.

If you own the Flashpoint and/or Urban Warfare DLC you also need to download the optional XLRP addons for these in order to fully integrate them into the mod. Do not install these unless you own the DLC or things *will* break.

Manual Installation

If you don't want to or can not use the installer version of the mod, download the .zip file for a manual installation.

It is recommended to extract all folders into your BATTLETECH/Mods directory. To get the intended (3030 era) experience, install the XLRP-CAB-3030_4th_Succession_War folder as well, but do NOT install (or delete) the XLRP-CAB-3049_pre-Clan_Invasion folder.

If you want the 3049 era, you need both folders (later eras *always* need the all previous ones to work)!
If you own individual or all of the DLC, download and extract the corresponding addons in the same manner.

Should you choose to customize your XLRP installation further and remove individual mods from the package, these are the folders you ABSOLUTELY need for the mod to work:

CustomActivatableEquipment
CustomComponents
MechEngineer
XLRP
XLRP-Logo

Be advised that this means you will miss out on a lot of features and content and not get the intended experience. You do so at your own risk.

IMPORTANT:
The first time running the game with this mod enabled will take a few moments. It may look like the game has frozen when the VersionManifest is updated for the first time. This is because the mod contains more than 1000 files which have to be written into that file. Even on an SSD this may take 1 or 2 minutes to finish. Once this process is completed, subsequent game starts with this mod will be much faster since the files need only be loaded into memory.

Troubleshooting

If you experience issues it is possible that some components weren't loaded correctly. If that happens, I recommend deleting your ModTek cache.

You can find it at BATTLETECH\Mods\.modtek\Cache

If you move or delete all files and folders within the Cache directory, ModTek will do a complete rescan of all mods, which should usually fix all problems with partially or not properly loaded mods.

Warning

If you are upgrading from a previous version of XLRP, you *will* need to start a new game. It is very likely that old savegames will fail to load or your existing Mechs will break due to the changes made. If you fail to read and understand this, you do so at your own risk! I CAN NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY AND ALL POSSIBLE DAMAGES CAUSED BY THIS MOD. Please read the disclaimer below for more information.

Disclaimer

Modding is not officially supported by BATTLETECH. This means that there is always a chance your game and/or your savegames will break when using any mod, particularly those that add new equipment or Mechs to the game. This is more likely to happen after game updates and practically guaranteed if you decide to remove this mod from your game installation without taking precautions. I have taken the utmost care not to break the game, but I CAN MAKE NO PROMISES THAT YOU WON'T LOSE YOUR SAVEGAMES OR RUN INTO PROBLEMS WITH THE GAME AND AS SUCH CAN'T BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY POSSIBLE LOSS OF GAME DATA, YOUR PRECIOUS TIME AND/OR HAIR.

If you decide to stop using this mod during a campaign or career run of the game, there are precautions that you ABSOLUTELY must take in order to avoid breaking the savegame without it. You need to identify any and all equipment and/or mechs in your inventory that were added by this mod and sell it. Basically, the game must not be looking for any type of equipment added by this mod when loading your savegame without it. Additionally, I suggest removing any Target Tracking Systems and Arm/Leg Actuators from your mech builds in order to avoid your mechs going "overweight".

In case you saved custom mech builds for skirmish and/or lances containing mod mechs or mechs using mod equipment, it is imperative you delete all of these mech and lance builds *before* removing the mod itself. Otherwise you will get stuck in an infinite loading screen when trying to enter skirmish and/or skirmish mechlab. To be extra sure your game won't break start a singleplayer skirmish match with all vanilla lances. This ensures they are saved in the "last used lance" configuration.

If you understand what all of this means and are okay with the risk, please do continue and have fun with this mod! However, if you don't want to risk losing your game progress, don't use XLRP (or any other mod that adds Mechs and/or equipment).

Should your game installation get into a seemingly irrepairable state of brokenness, please consult this thread for a clean uninstallation of the game:
https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/foru...h-guide-uninstall-battletech-cleanly.1107452/
It has helped me (and many others) tremendously!
(Keep in mind that you will lose all you game progress, settings and other things, though!)

Highly recommended mods that work great with XLRP

Mech Resizer by janxious

Add Year to Timeline by Zathoth
(Nexus)

SkipIntro and SkipTravelCutscenes by Mpstark
(Nexusmods)

Better AI and QuickCam by Amechwarrior
(github)

Navigation Computer by Mpstark
(Nexusmods)

JK Rarity Tables by Justin Kase
(Nexusmods)

Better Headlights by gnivler
(Nexusmods)

Known Issues

- The salvage screen is sometimes broken and can not be exited, which requires quitting the game with alt+F4. As a safety precaution I recommend saving the game shortly before completing each mission.

- There is a display error with the SLDF Battlemaster. This is due to the CT-mounted Large Pulse Laser, which isn't supported by the asset. Removing the Laser return the model to its correct state.

- Many Mech designs may appear 'broken' (with an exclamation mark) in singleplayer skirmish unless you have entered the skirmish mechlab before going to skirmish.

- When installing an Advanced Combat Computer cockpit mod the heat efficiency display in the MechLab is incorrect. Instead of showing an increase in heat efficiency a decrease is displayed. However, each weapon fired correctly generates -1/-2/-3 heat when an ACC is installed.

- Right now, it is impossible to finish the campaign tutorial. The player is asked to move to a specific location, but the BJ-1 isn't fast enough to actually reach the location (due to Mech Engineer's correct speed calculation based on weight and engine rating). As a workaround the tutorial has been disabled in this mod.

- Due to the added costs of mech components like engine cores, the default skirmish lance configurations are above their intended skirmish size cost limit.

- Some of the bonus tooltips overlap on item descriptions. Only two short bonus descriptions are officially supported, so I can't do much about that.

- TAG Laser and NARC can fire when engaging melee. This is unintended.

Credits for included mods/resources

JK_Variants and JK Rarity Tables by Justin Kase
JK Rarity Tables by Just
Mech portraits and defs by Xalibur75
cFixes by Team Banzai
Pilot Health Popup by Mpstark
Panic System by gnivler
Less Head Injuries by RealityMachina
Advanced Difficulty Settings by taintedloki (based on LadyAlekto's work)
Melee Mover by Morphyum
CBTMovementCore and CBTHeat by Morphyum and Redferne
BattleTech Performance Fix by m22spencer
CustomActivatableEquipment and CustomAmmoCategories by KMiSSioN
CustomSalvage and CustomComponents by Denadan
MechEngineer by CptMoore
LogoReplacement by Mpstark
WeaponRealizer by janxious
AIM by ElleSheepy

***If I forgot someone, please let me know!***

Special Thanks

A big 'THANK YOU' goes to

- Harebrained Schemes for bringing BATTLETECH to us
- The active BattleTech modding community working tirelessly to make BATTLETECH into the best game it can be
- The BattleTech community in general
- SolahmaJoe, bloodydoves, Colobos, B4CKF1SH, Gentle Payload and everyone I probably forgot for their amazing and tireless work converting/creating models and textures for BATTLETECH
- Xeryx for his outstanding XAI mod and his invaluable help, feedback and exchange of ideas
- Justin Kase for all his mods
- KMiSSioN for his groundbreaking CAC and CAE mods as well as keeping WeaponRealizer and AIM alive
- Xalibur75 for his amazing new Mech Icons, SLDF Mech variants, testing and feedback
- LadyAlekto for several components created for RogueTech
- The crew from the MechEngineer Discord for their absolutely outstanding support whenever I broke something
- CptMoore for listening to my complaints and bug reports and always promptly fixing ME whenever it needs fixing
- General Aleksandr Kerensky for liberating Terra

Last edited by a moderator:
Update 1.0.1 as well as the Rifleman optional addon have been released!

=========
Changelog
=========

========
Weapons:
========

AC5 +/- - Added Imperator-A variant: +2 accuracy, +60m range, +4 heat.
AC10 +/- - Added Imperator-B variant: +2 accuracy, +50m range, +4 heat.
AC20 +/- - Added Imperator-D variant: +2 accuracy, +30m range, +4 heat.
Medium Laser +/- - Changed Defiance B3M model from +2 dmg. and +2 dmg. variation to to +1 dmg. and +2 dmg. variation.
Large Laser +/- - Changed Defiance B3L model from +3 dmg. and +2 dmg. variation to +2 dmg. and +3 dmg. variation.

=====
Mechs
=====

Banshee BNC-3E - Updated with Imperator-A AC/5 as stated per lore.
Urbanmech UM-R60 - Updated with Imperator-B AC/10 as stated per lore.
Dragon DRG-1N - Updated with Imperator-B AC/10 as stated per lore.
King Crab KGC-0000 - Updated with Imperator-D AC/20 as stated per lore.

Version 1.0.2 was just released. It contains 7 new weapon variants (UAC/5 as LosTech among them) as well as two official Banshee variants (3S and 3Q). Here's the full changelog:

=========
Changelog
=========

========
Bugfixes
========

Imperator-D AC20 - Fixed maximum range being 300 meters as stated, not 330 meters.
Flamer (all models) - Added amount of ammo to weapon description.

=======
Weapons
=======

SRM6 +/- - Added Harpoon SRM6 variant: -1 size, -2 heat, -30m range.
Ultra Autocannon/5 - Added Kawabata UAC/5 as LosTech. Comes in 4 variants (stock, +, ++ and +++). Recoil is 3.
AC20 +/- - Added Imperator-Zeta variant: + 100% critical chance, -30m range and +10 damage variance.
AC2 +++ - Reduced recoil of Imperator variant from 3 to 2 (same as AC2 ++).
AC20 +++ - Reduced recoil of Kali Yama variant from 4 to 3 (same as AC20 ++).
Large Laser +/- - Added Martell variant: -4 heat, -1 accuracy.

=====
Mechs
=====

Banshee BNC-3S - Added the Steiner 3S variant of the Banshee, featuring an improved weapons loadout at the cost of 10 km/h top speed and 10 points of melee damage (to reflect the smaller engine).

Banshee BNC-3Q - Added the Marik 3Q variant. Armament consists of a single small laser and an Imperator-Zeta AC/20. Otherwise identical to the 3E.

A massive overhaul of XLRP has been released with version 1.1.0.
Features include:
  • XLRP now requires MechEngineer
  • 15 new Weapons have been added
  • 2 new Mech variants have been added
  • Many tweaks and lots of polish
  • All mod items are available through the store system

A very special thanks goes to Xeryx, developer of the XAI mod, for his invaluable help and feedback!

Interesting mod.... quick question, would you recommend a brand new campaign and then roll into flashpoint? What is your opinion?

Thanks for your question. :)

If you have an ongoing game you would like to continue, you should be able to do so. Starting a fresh campaign or career game makes sure you get the most out of it, though. I'm not sure how far you've played the campaign before, but the 'special' mechs that appear in it were updated to make full use of XLRP equipment as well as MechEngineer. At the same time they are now as close to lore as they can be (with regards to tonnage and loadout). So starting a new campaign may be worth it for those mechs alone! (Plus you get much more customization options even early on, like swapping engines - if you manage to buy or salvage them.)

EDIT: One more thing: This mod works with Flashpoint without problems, but so far I haven't touched the FP exclusive Mechs yet, so their loadout is still made up of stock weapons. If possible, I will adjust their loadouts according to lore and balance with a few of my quirky stock variants for the next update.

Last edited:
@XTRMNTR2K thanks for the reply. You sold me on starting a new campaign. I had finished the Vanilla campaign as well as one with the CCC mod. I had played a few missions with RogueTech, but it was not my thing... I will download the files and enjoy your work

@XTRMNTR2K are the extra suggested mods located here in the mods threat?

Some are, though most are available on Nexusmods. Some can be found on github only.

I can make a complete list with links when time permits.

Ok thanks for the info ... I will spend some time going further through the pages here to find the recommended mods. I will check at github, but a link here as part of your recommended mods, will be greatly appreciated.

Nice work :)

You may want to consider making the Binary Laser Cannon a 61 damage to allow it to do a head cap as I had done for the JK_Variants.

I also have vanilla versions of the Linesman and Jayhawker if you would like to convert them over to Mech Engineer.

Nice work :)

You may want to consider making the Binary Laser Cannon a 61 damage to allow it to do a head cap as I had done for the JK_Variants.

I also have vanilla versions of the Linesman and Jayhawker if you would like to convert them over to Mech Engineer.

Thank you! Your praise means a lot to me. :)

The Blazer is actually able to do headcapping, since it has a damage variance of +/- 8 (as opposed to 5 for large lasers). The same goes for basic AC10s, which have a variance of 5 and can potentially headcap as well - it's just not guaranteed. :D

As for the Linesman and Jayhawker, I had to look them up to be honest. Hadn't had a chance to really keep up with the content of your JK_variants mod. I can only speculate on the huge amount of hours you must've put into that mod alone!
Err, wait, I just realized they are not part of JK_variants, is that correct? Are they part of RT or another mod then?

I appreciate the offer and will have a look at them if you tell me where to find them. With your permission I would love to add them to XLRP.

Would it also be okay if I looked through vehicles and added (some of) them to XLRP (with a few weapon variant changes, if needed)? Mechs I'm mostly trying to make myself, though I'm really impressed by the sheer amount of variants in your mod.

Very cool with the variable damage for the Blazer - hoping that HBS implements that (and other things from the advanced mods) at some point.

I haven't sent the oddball variants out yet, but I'll package them up for you once I am home this eve and post.

Please feel free to use /convert anything from JK_Variants. I've been debating making a MechEngineer version of the mod for a while now, just haven't had time. Now I can just point people your way - so, thank you for all your work on this ;)

Last edited:
Very cool with the variable damage for the Blazer - hoping that HBS implements that (and other things from the advanced mods) at some point.

Yeah, that would be cool. Maybe as part of optional advanced rules.

I haven't sent the oddball variants out yet, but I'll package them up for you once I am home this eve and post.

They do require the Bushwacker and Mauler mods, don't they? I'd be okay with the Jayhawker and Linesman, but having the 'Wacker and Mauler in-game is a little too jarring in terms of canonicity for my taste. :oops: On the other hand, I don't want to include the models in XLRP nor require people to delete files from other mods... A bit of a conundrum, it seems. :confused:

Please feel free to use /convert anything from JK_Variants. I've been debating making a MechEngineer version of the mod for a while now, just haven't had time. Now I can just point people your way - so, thank you for all your work on this ;)

Thanks! I've begun integrating the Mech variants into my mod last night, so the ME-favoring folks will have something to look forward to. :D It should also keep me busy for a while.

By the way, is there an easy way to check vehicles for errors and such? Loading Mech variants (and exporting them to a file, thanks to MechEngineer) is a breeze, but what about vehicles? I wish the game would let us load them in the MechLab as well...

@XTRMNTR2K

Vehicles - no easy way to check these sadly :( Sounds like we need a Vehicle Building app that spits out jsons. Any of my older stuff should be pretty solid, and all of the errors in the Vanilla game are fixed in cFixes. There is one minor error still in the adjusted files, which is one of the core game tanks has a full ton of MG ammo instead of a half ton, which makes it .5 tons over, but since it is a vanilla game vehicle, it is easier to give it there :p

Two notes, the Sleipnir and Vargr are both currently 'wrong' in terms of being TT legal. To make them work, they have to be given Fusion engines (which would be a rather unusual waste of such an engine in the Periphery especially), but even with the Fusion engine, the Vargr needs a downgrade in size, which makes it drop down a speed level. In the JK Core Fixes folder, I fix these to meet TT standards. I attached the scratch sheets I used to try to make them as TT legal as possible.

Bushwacker / Mauler - I get around this by using Rarity table tags, which make it so those units will never be called by a mission (by adjusting the LanceDefs). I've been using the Mauler, Bushwacker and Wolfhound mods (that last one includes a post 4thSW variant) and I only run into the era appropriate stuff when using with the Rarity tables.

Another way around it would be to replace their tags with BLACKLISTED - which should keep them out of the swimming pool ;)

Attachments

• APC.zip
    1,5 KB · Views: 29
XLRP 1.2 has been released!

There's a lot of new content, including JK_variants and more. If you want the nitty-gritty, here's the changelog:

=========
Changelog
=========

1.2.0 for BATTLETECH 1.4

=======
Weapons
=======

AC2* - Added the Imperator Smoothie-2 variant: +2 accuracy, +4 heat.

AC10* - Added GM Hurricane variant as seen in the TRO 3028 (mounted on the Nightstar BattleMech). +5 base damage, +5 damage variance. Also added the Defiance Killer variant with +5 damage, +2 heat and -30m range and the Mydron Class-B AC10 with +5 stability damage and +2 heat (mounted to the Highlander HGN-733).

AC20* - Added the Zeus-36 Mark III autocannon for the Cyclops BattleMech: -1 size, +1 evasive pips ignored, +4 heat.

Large Laser* - Added the RamTech 1200 variant for the Crab BattleMech; +5 base damage, +1 size.

ER Large Lasers + and ++ - Normalized weight to 5 tons (from 4).

PPC* - Added the Kreuss PPC for the Awesome. +60m range, +4 heat.

Artemis Missiles: Increased Artemis IV SRM damage by 2 and LRM damage by 1 since they were slightly underperforming compared to other missile systems.

Binary Laser + and ++ - Added two new Binary Laser variants: Diverse Optics Type 30B with +3 accuracy and -3 damage variance as well as the RamTech 1200B with +5 damage and +1 size.

====
Gear
====

Command Console - Added Command Console as fixed equipment for certain 'Mech variants (many thanks to Justin Kase!).

Gyro+++ - Increased Hermes Equilibrium base size from 2 to 3 to match all other gyros.

Arm Actuators - Added melee accuracy bonus to melee arm actuators depending on quality. Improvement ranges from +1 to +3 accuracy. Also increased the minimum size for the smallest actuators to 3 (same as Arm Hand).

Leg Actuators - Added DFA accuracy bonus to all leg actuators. Improvement ranges from +1 to +3 accuracy.

Gyro (Melee Hit) - Added DFA accuracy bonus to all Coventry Gyros. Bonus is the same as melee bonus (+1/+2/+3).

Arm Actuators (Accuracy) - Added three Coventry T-Series arm actuators that further improve the accuracy of arm-mounted weapons at the cost of decreased melee damage.

Prototype Hatchet (Hatchetman) - Added +4 accuracy bonus to the hatchet.

TTS (general) - Added the TRTTS Mark II series TTS that increases accuracy for all weapons. Increase is +1/+2/+3 at 1.5/2.0/2.5 tons of weight.

======
AddOns
======

Nightstar optional AddOn - Added Justin Kase's TRO 3028 NSR-10C variant and updated all variants (7J, 10C and 9J) with XLRP weapons.

Champion optional AddOn - Added an optional AddOn for arguskos' Champion Mech mod and updated all variants with XLRP weaponry.

Flashpoint DLC optional AddOn - Added a Flashpoint AddOn that modifies the Flashpoint Mechs with XLRP weapons. Contains the additional Cyclops variant and Battle Console from JK_Variants with adjustments for XLRP.

Hangar of the Dispossessed - Fixed Warhammer and Marauder wrongly being anble to mount Hands instead of Lower Arm Actuators only.

=====
Mechs
=====

Urbanmech UM-R60L - Added the Capellan R60L variant, mounting an AC/20 in place of the AC/10.

JK_Variants - Integrated the Mechs from JK_Variants with the exception of those few I had already done myself. Many thanks to Justin Kase for granting permission to use his work.

Shadow Hawk SHD-2Hb - Added the SLDF Shadow Hawk variant, which mounts an LB 10-X AC, 2 Streak SRM2, 2 Medium Lasers and is equipped with Endo-Steel and Ferro-Fibrous Armor as well as Double Heat Sinks.

Reworked/fixed the missing unique Mechs, i.e. those encountered in some Flashpoints. Also completely rebuilt Victoria's King Crab from scratch because it wasn't MechLab-legal anymore. Her KGC-V-0000 now features Ferro Fibrous Armor, Double Heat Sinks, 2 AC10+++, 4 Flamers+, 4 Medium Pulse Lasers and an Inferno SRM6 as well as a ballistic TTS++ and a SLIC Suite Cockpit.

========
Vehicles
========

Added JK_Variants vehicles and adjusted their loadout with XLRP weapons where applicable.

======
Stores
======

Added the JK_Variants Mechs and other missing Mechs to the store system. All Mechs should now have a chance to show up in stores across the Periphery. (Exception: Mechs from other mods, such as Hangar of the Dispossessed.)

========
Bugfixes
========

Fixed various small number errors and typos.

Fixed possible arm actuator usage for some Mechs (i.e. Zeus ZEU-5S).

@XTRMNTR2K ... thank you very much for the updates..... will download and install when I get back home while watching German bundesliga..... since I downloaded your mod and started the campaign, I have encounter the new environments and mech from Flashpoint and just loving the game with the mod makes it very interesting

Guys I need your assistance, have 2 mechs which can't deployed because of a component installed on the wrong location. I have tried moving the weapons but nothing works.... any ideas
20190205221614_1.jpg
20190205221551_1.jpg
.... also after loading the latest update, I get a message saying that the mod can't load the nightstar, champion and archer