[MOD] Regional Immersion and Cultural Enrichment - a cultural flavor pack collection, sequel to Cybrxkhan’s Immersion Packs

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Unfortunately atm struggle regions are static, though apparently the devs have said they may look into finding ways to make it so the struggle region can change dynamically. If they do that would be nice as I could dynamically add in some major northern trading centers to be involved in the Greenland struggle dynamically as needed.

For flavor feasts in Africa I decided to use that image as the basic African feast decision background for now since it fits pretty well.

Anyways for Ooni decision, you're not supposed to be able to do it again recursively, so I'll look to see if I can reproduce that.

Excommunication is locked behind the Communion tenet which is for Christians. Don't really want to mess with that as it would require modifying vanilla files.

As for becoming Ooni, you can only do that if the Ooni title no longer has a holder - when that happens, you'll see the decision pop up if you own Ife.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Sry for excomunication and tnku. Few new questions

1)U said that this head of faith was in the public only during annual ceremonies and impossible to have any kind to relationship. It would great to add a trait to protect from schemes. I was able to seduce, kill , abduct Ooni easily.

2)My last words about this campaign. Vanilla events are really bad because they are universal but eropeanish. I think this pack deserves more love as possible becuase of that. And because there are few events here from other regions of course.

I received in my court in few hourse of game 7 jewish merchants. Is historically accurate to see transaharian routes in the delta niger? According to traditional routes as below I think I'ts a little bit too much

Gold Salt Trade Jan 13.PNG

3) Because of events and flavour lackness in the region, I hope also in a new pack to describe Mali region. Nowdays it is quite popular because Masa Musa but as evident also from this picutre, we are talking about one of the most important region of world.

3b) I like more Ck2 because it was more for adults. Are u going to add slaves? Without slavery, we arent really talking about transahariuan caravan.

Cant wait to build Timbuctu University yeeeeeeeeeeeee

After the Mali pack I think this mod woul become gorgous in this region, as it is in the silk road and egypt

bonus question. n my free time I was working in a compability patch of your amalfi pack for ck3. Im at 20% more or less. But thinking to current map with amalfi in Naples count, Im a little bit sad and maybe Ill wait for a republic DLC and new map. Problem is Ck3 delevopment is really slow

Are u going a day to add your last ck2 packs (amalfi and sparta)? If I'll finish ull check and maybe add or with current map ull never consider it?

Last edited:
Reactions:
For the struggle region, technically I feel it should only be Norway and Iceland, but I added a bit of northern Scotland to make it more aesthetically pleasing in terms of geography lololol, but also because logically Norse ships going between Norway/Iceland/Greenland would have stopped there. I did briefly consider adding in Ireland and more of England but I have decided against it for now (but could change my mind). Based on the cursory research I did, there is some limited evidence that Gaelics (particularly those captured/enslaved during Norse raids) were present in Iceland and possibly Greenland, but likely not in many positions of power, nor were they actively involved in the Greenland colony per se outside of importing walrus ivory for use which was something that happened all across Europe anyways so it isn't unique to them. I did read an interesting discussion in one of my sources (forgot which one atm) about the influence of Celtic Christianity on early Norse Christianity (hence Insular being an involved faith from the start). However, it shouldn't be too hard for the Celtic cultures to become involved, in a couple test games I've ran it quickly became involved, and there will be a bit of flavor for regions outside of the struggle area about walrus ivory anyways.

As for religion, atm that will be mainly represented by the ability to send clergy and build temples in Greenland/Vinland as one of the ways to support settlements there, although that's not strictly specific to Christians per se, in practice it will generally be so. I will also likely make it so the ability to explore and settle those regions is dependent on you being non-tribal or practicing an organized religion.
I feel like also adding Northern part of Ireland would also make lots of sense as it has geographic proximity to Greenland and Iceland, even if historically the Irish never settled Greenland but perhaps they *could* have? idk

Sry for excomunication and tnku. Few new questions

1)U said that this head of faith was in the public only during annual ceremonies and impossible to have any kind to relationship. It would great to add a trait to protect from schemes. I was able to seduce, kill , abduct Ooni easily.

Currently there's no way that I know of to prevent leaders from being involved in schemes (whether as a plotter or a victim) that would be feasible for my mod. You would either have to basically make them literally incapable (which would not be nonsensical), or modify the code of every scheme to account for the Ooni (which would be a massive nightmare in terms of compatibility with other mods, and updating to vanilla).

2)My last words about this campaign. Vanilla events are really bad because they are universal but eropeanish. I think this pack deserves more love as possible becuase of that. And because there are few events here from other regions of course.

I received in my court in few hourse of game 7 jewish merchants. Is historically accurate to see transaharian routes in the delta niger? According to traditional routes as below I think I'ts a little bit too much

From what I remember reading from my research, it's likely that the Trans-Saharan trade networks stretched further south - including into the Niger Delta - than pop history tends to portray, but due to lack of written sources, it's hard to quantify this. That said, I do think when I made the change so that the Trans-Saharan merchants pop up for all of Africa now that I forgot to account for making merchants be more rarer in regions far away from the Sahara, which I will make a note of for the next update.

3) Because of events and flavour lackness in the region, I hope also in a new pack to describe Mali region. Nowdays it is quite popular because Masa Musa but as evident also from this picutre, we are talking about one of the most important region of world.

I've a few ideas for more flavor packs in West Africa, including for Mali, but given my current schedule probably won't be until next year before I get to them. I'll be very busy in November and am planning for an Eastern European flavor pack for December (since that's the last region that hasn't gotten much from RICE). We'll see what I plan for next year.

3b) I like more Ck2 because it was more for adults. Are u going to add slaves? Without slavery, we arent really talking about transahariuan caravan.

Cant wait to build Timbuctu University yeeeeeeeeeeeee

After the Mali pack I think this mod woul become gorgous in this region, as it is in the silk road and egypt

I've considered it before but have decided against it for now and want to wait until PI does a trade/economic overhaul DLC to see what I can do. Otherwise my system would just be a glorified courtier spawn system.

bonus question. n my free time I was working in a compability patch of your amalfi pack for ck3. Im at 20% more or less. But thinking to current map with amalfi in Naples count, Im a little bit sad and maybe Ill wait for a republic DLC and new map. Problem is Ck3 delevopment is really slow

Are u going a day to add your last ck2 packs (amalfi and sparta)? If I'll finish ull check and maybe add or with current map ull never consider it?

Adapting Amalfi to CK3 will likely be whenever PI does a Republic themed DLC, not much point in doing it otherwise in my opinion. I think it would go nicely along with a Republic DLC.

Peloponnesian will be adapted and likely expanded upon into CK3 at some point (as my standards of research have gotten higher over the past few years so I want to take time to rework and add a lot of new stuff to it), but again dunno when that'll be.

I feel like also adding Northern part of Ireland would also make lots of sense as it has geographic proximity to Greenland and Iceland, even if historically the Irish never settled Greenland but perhaps they *could* have? idk

A number of the slaves/servants/peasants the Norse brought to Iceland and Greenland were probably of Gaelic or part-Gaelic ancestry, including Irish, so there were probably a few Irish around (that weren't in the official record). As mentioned, I'll consider it.

Currently there's no way that I know of to prevent leaders from being involved in schemes (whether as a plotter or a victim) that would be feasible for my mod. You would either have to basically make them literally incapable (which would not be nonsensical), or modify the code of every scheme to account for the Ooni (which would be a massive nightmare in terms of compatibility with other mods, and updating to vanilla).
About this I have a question noone answers to me in vanilla forum. Why and how Orthodox head of faith is out of diplomatic range for every one? U can't gain hook against him or anything else. Ha has a "count" in Constantinople but at the same he isn't there for the game. Is it a vanilla bug? You can use it for this purpose?.if u want to try , start a game with a basileus and try to gain a hook with head of faith. It's impossible
If

Looks like some kind of vanilla bug with unlanded heads of faith. You can still do that normally on the Pope, for example, since I guess the Pope has land in Italy.

It's time for another preview of RICE's North Atlantic Flavor Pack: From Iceland to Vinland! This time, we go back to Clue #7, which is about walrus ivory, not Chinese silk.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Clue #7: This region's prized luxury, used for tribute/tax at times, was exported to foreign ports via maritime routes. Violently acquire this good (and more) in a new decision!

A new decision is the ability to organize hunting trips to Nordsetur, a region of northern Greenland (likely corresponding to modern-day Disko Bay) where most walrus hunts took place during the medieval period. These hunts were crucial for Greenland's economy, as walrus ivory was Greenland's main export; at times, Greenlanders even paid tribute/tax to the Kings of Norway and the Pope in ivory. The likelihood of success and how good the potential rewards are depends on the current phase of the Greenland struggle and Greenland's Resilience, so it's a nice if unreliable way for you to make extra money - a bit like gambling.

During the hunts, there might be events such as the hunting party finding polar bears, their ships sinking, or encounters with other groups. Historically, it is possible that during these trips, Norse hunters encountered peoples of the Dorset and later Thule or Proto-Inuit cultures, who probably also came to this region to hunt walrus as well.

X7IM1Im.jpg

modtLWy.jpg

Reactions:
Little proposal, also interesting for other packs. Why don't add animals as artifacts?( Of course with no option for increasing "years for destruction "!/? My idea comes from Abbul Abbas, famous elephant of Charles magne.
It would be interesting create a "Zoo" with creature From Greenland.
Ps I don't know if In the game there is the Oliphant created by Charles magne after Abbul Abbas death. It would be a great legendary artifact to add

omg cyberxkhan this is easily your best pack yet, its soo full of content and flavor and things to do that make that area actually super fun to play, I love how the effects of the struggle seem to have broader implications for Europe as a whole as well

Little proposal, also interesting for other packs. Why don't add animals as artifacts?( Of course with no option for increasing "years for destruction "!/? My idea comes from Abbul Abbas, famous elephant of Charles magne.
It would be interesting create a "Zoo" with creature From Greenland.
Ps I don't know if In the game there is the Oliphant created by Charles magne after Abbul Abbas death. It would be a great legendary artifact to add

The idea has occurred to me before (as early as CK2 actually) for VIET since that would kinda fit more as general flavor. Probably won't get to it for a while, if I ever get to it, since it is something that would require a better foundation and a behind the hood system running it (and maybe even a proper interface) rather than just spamming some modifiers and artifacts (also I'm not sure how compatibility friendly modding the artifact interface is, I wouldn't want animals to just be a trinket artifact).

omg cyberxkhan this is easily your best pack yet, its soo full of content and flavor and things to do that make that area actually super fun to play, I love how the effects of the struggle seem to have broader implications for Europe as a whole as well
Thank you! Definitely going to be one of the biggest updates for RICE on par with the Tarim Basin update, in my opinion.

North Atlantic Flavor Pack Dev Diary 2:
Interacting with Greenland and Vinland

It's time for dev diary two of the North Atlantic Flavor Pack: From Iceland to Vinland! Today, we'll cover how you can benefit from Greenland, such as with walrus hunts, and how to send expeditions to the Americas.

Before I start, I want to mention (if you haven't heard) that RICE and the North Atlantic Flavor Pack will also be featured in the upcoming ModCon, a fan-made online event running from Sept 31 to Oct 2 that promotes and showcases mods for Paradox Games. RICE will be featured on Oct 2, Day 3, to be hosted by Laith of TheSocialStreamers. You can check out the ModCon website for more details and where to watch!

Supporting Greenland

First, let's bring up the chart for the Greenland struggle from the first dev diary, just in case you might need to refer back to it when the struggle phases are mentioned in this dev diary:

r/CrusaderKings - RICE Mod Dev Diary #28 - North Atlantic Flavor Pack (Part 2): Interacting with Greenland and Vinland

Now, how do you keep Greenland in the good phases? Since Greenland's off-map, the easiest way to do that is to take the decision to Support Greenland. It also helps maintain Greenland's Resilience and Networks, two global values related to Greenland I talked about in the first dev diary (the other two being Socio-Economic and Environmental Pressures). The 8 types of support are:
  • Send Basic Supplies
  • Recruit Settlers
  • Send Food and Livestock
  • Send Practical Materials
  • Enlist Clergy
  • Construct Hunting Stations
  • Construct Shielings
  • Construct a House of Worship

r/CrusaderKings - RICE Mod Dev Diary #28 - North Atlantic Flavor Pack (Part 2): Interacting with Greenland and Vinland

Depending on the nature of your support, you may also gain prestige, piety, and/or even other gameplay bonuses. If your support arrives in Greenland safely, this also activates a catalyst towards good phases of the Greenland struggle - another reason to send whatever aid you can!

Beware there’s a small chance the ships you send will end up in a storm and sink, and the aid won’t arrive in Greenland, activating catalysts for bad phases. The chances of this happening depend on Environmental Pressures, and increases significantly after the Climate Change event triggers in the 1200s or 1300s.

Estates

Anyhow, while some Greenland decisions and content can be accessed as long as you’re involved in the Colonization of Greenland struggle, to truly benefit from Greenland, your House (not your Dynasty) needs to Establish a Family Estate in Greenland. This represents your family having closer ties with the Greenland settlements.

The decision adds a house modifier, Family Estate in Greenland. Note that this applies to your whole house, not your dynasty. On the plus side, you only need to do this once for your entire house and does not require you to be a house head per se (though it’s cheaper if you are).

The immediate and most important benefit of doing this is that every landed member of your house will get an annual payment of gold, prestige, and piety which you’ll be notified of in the annual report message on Greenland. The amounts are random each year, but depend on the Resilience and Networks. Both influence gold, while the former influences piety moreso, and latter prestige.

In the Subsistence and Marginalization phases, if Resilience and Networks drop low enough, you might actually lose gold, prestige, and piety - another reason to abandon Greenland if the time comes. Thus, it’s in your best interests to keep Greenland’s Resilience and Networks high to profit from Greenland long-term.

Walrus Hunts

After you establish an estate in Greenland, you can take the decision to Organize a Hunting Trip to Nordsetur. Nordsetur was a region north of the Greenland settlements that was a major site of walrus hunting back then, and probably corresponds to modern-day Disko Bay. When taking the decision, you can choose how much you’re willing to fund the hunt, increasing the potential gold you can earn from it.

Because 1) walrus ivory was important Greenland’s economy, 2) Disko Bay was hundreds of miles north from the nearest Greenland settlement, and 3) the hunting and extraction of walrus tusks was demanding in terms of manpower, it is therefore theorized that the walrus hunt was a communal activity involving significant numbers of Greenlanders.

Taking this decision reduces Greenland’s Resilience value, especially in negative phases, and the larger the hunt you fund, the bigger the Resilience loss will be, especially if things don’t go well. Historically, Norse Greenland had a small population (only a few thousand at most at its height), so the absence of these men would have been a huge strain on the settlements.

Ultimately, the walrus hunt is a bit like gambling; in good times, you have a high chance of getting something out of it, but in bad times, it's a risky gamble. Regardless of whether the hunting trip succeeds or not, there is always a chance for random developments. For example, your hunters might get caught in a storm and perish, or find and kill a polar bear and give you its fur as an artifact.

Ivory Carving Centers

Much of the ivory from Greenland was worked on in Europe and not Greenland. The two major medieval centers of European ivory workshops were Trondheim in Norway and Cologne in Germany. To represent this, there are two decisions to Establish Ivory Carving Centers - one for those in the Greenland struggle region to establish a Nordic Ivory Carving center, and one for those in Europe to establish a European Ivory Carving center. There can only be one of each type of center active at one time, so make sure to get them before your rivals do!

The decision is available in the Settlement and Integration phases of the Greenland struggle, regardless of whether you’re involved in the struggle or not, and adds a county modifier to your capital that boosts tax and development (with the Nordic center more powerful than the European one).

Be careful, though - if the Greenland struggle goes into the Marginalization phase (or has a bad ending), these modifiers will be removed. Of course, if you didn’t get the modifiers the first time, it could be your chance to acquire them… if you can get Greenland back to the Integration phase, that is.

Expeditions

A major decision available to those involved in the Colonization of Greenland is to Send an Expedition to the West. If your expeditions succeed, they may improve Greenland’s Networks and Resilience, and earn you other benefits like gold, artifacts, modifiers, and even rarely, Native American courtiers. When taking this decision, you need to make several choices. First, you need to determine where in the Americas the expedition will head to:
  • Helluland, likely corresponding to modern-day Baffin Island
  • Markland, likely corresponding to modern-day Labrador
  • Vinland, likely corresponding to modern-day Newfoundland and the Gulf of Saint Lawrence

Generally, you should mainly stick to sailing to Helluland or Markland, as Vinland is a much more expensive and risky destination (unless the Greenland struggle has a good ending). While historical and archaeological evidence is scanty, Norse presence in Helluland and Markland is attested, even if the extent is debatable. For example, as late as the 1300s, Norse in Greenland may have sailed to Labrador to acquire timber.

Second, you need to choose a leader for the expedition. Expedition leaders’ stats play a role in some events during the expedition, so choose carefully! You’ll be presented with an initial slate of candidates to choose from amongst your courtiers, but if you're unsure, you’ll have three months to choose another courtier via character interaction. If you don’t choose anyone by then, a random leader will be generated.

When the expedition ends, if the leader returns home successfully, they’ll get the Explorer trait. For example, Erik the Red and Leif Erikson, who have been added to the game’s history, have these traits by default.

As the saying goes, life is like a box of chocolates, as you never know what you'll get. Expeditions are no different. During the expedition, which can take up to a year or so, various flavor events could trigger with positive or negative effects.

Immigration from Greenland

Although the Subsistence and Marginalization phases of the Greenland struggle are the “bad” phases, they do have a silver lining in enabling a decision to Attract Immigrants from Greenland for involved rulers.

This decision adds the Immigration from Greenland county modifier to every county you own. There is also a chance you’ll spawn a courtier of Greenlandic culture. The lower Greenland’s Resilience, the more likely this will happen.

Some academic theories about Norse Greenland's decline posit that Norse Greenlanders left the settlements to seek better economic opportunities in Europe, whether caused by increased demand for labor in Scandinavia due to depopulation from the Black Plague, or a decline in the walrus ivory trade reducing quality of life in Greenland, or something else. Even if valid, however, this might only be one piece of the puzzle about Norse Greenland's decline.

You will hasten Greenland’s decline with this decision, as it decreases Greenland’s Resilience and Networks and further pushes Greenland to bad phases. If you and other rulers rely on it too much, you could cause a vicious cycle where Greenland spirals downward towards inevitable decline.

Miscellaneous & Modcon

That concludes today’s dev diary! I hope I've conveyed again the design philosophy of the Greenland "struggle" at the heart of this flavor pack: you struggle together with rather than against other rulers. Every team has a jerk who doesn't contribute but leeches off others' hard work, and while you might get by being that guy in the short-term, in order to benefit from Greenland in the long-term, everyone needs to do their part to maintain Greenland's Resilience and Networks, and keep it in good phases.

In the next, third dev diary, we’ll talk more about Vinland in detail and new cultures such as various Native American groups. Due to ModCon, the third dev diary will likely be out in one and a half to two weeks, and the anticipated ETA for this update will be mid to late October.

Speaking of ModCon, as mentioned at the start of this post, ModCon 2 is happening this week! Besides RICE, great mods like AGOT, Elder Kings, The Fallen Eagle, and many others will be participating with trailers, reveals, panels, and much more - there's been a lot of hard work behind the scenes, so we hope to see you there! If you didn’t catch it earlier, check out the ModCon website for more info on what the events are and where to watch on YouTube.

Suggested Sources for Further Reading

• 3Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
Here's another little preview of RICE's North Atlantic Flavor Pack: From Iceland to Vinland! This time, we go back to the final teaser clue #8, which was about Vinland and not China. Although this is the last preview related to the teasers from last month, there will of course still be more previews between now and release later in October.

Clue #8: Some PI fans yearn to permanently rule over a famous land that's part of RICE's new struggle, but at what cost? Can your logistics handle it?

As discussed in previous previews and dev diaries, settling Vinland will be extremely difficult and costly due to its distance and lack of economic value. You first need to make an outpost before you can establish a permanent colony. If you haven't gotten a good ending for the Greenland struggle, depending on Vinland's Viability (a new global value), there is always a good chance outposts and settlements will outright fail, forcing you to start over again. Plus, they reduce Greenland's Resilience and Networks and push the struggle to bad phases, making it harder to profit from Greenland.

What do you get out of all this? Maybe a small bit of prestige or gold every year, or random events about Native Americans, but nothing that substantial. If I had to be blunt, trying (and failing) to settle Vinland is like a rigged lootbox or gacha game. It might give you a sense of pride and accomplishment... but at what cost?

TJ5LIHt.jpg

NidISsb.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions:
There is a mod , really interesting, Dynamic trade routes. Do you think it should be interesting to make new RICE update compatible with it? It's already compatible of course, but u can improve connection between mod using ivory. Animals etc

The mod is extremely large and both changes a lot of base systems and adds in a lot of new mechanics, I honestly don't think I would have time or interest in making RICE more compatible with it is other than the usual basic compatibility for most mods (generally mods that add in a very detailed economic simulation aren't my cup of tea at all). I would basically have to rewrite all of RICE for a mod that I don't play with, so it's not feasible at this time. Of course, anyone is more than free to rewrite RICE to it or or what not if they want.

North Atlantic Flavor Pack Preview #9

ModCon 2 is coming up this weekend, so I'll do a preview every day until the RICE showcase on ModCon's third day, Oct 2! Today, let's take a closer look at two of the new cultures, Greenlandic and Vinlandic. These two are mainly for flavor, and won't appear much outside of some events and the occasional courtier.

One fun little detail is that these cultures' heritage and language will match the culture of whoever discovers Greenland first and founds the first actual permanent settlement in Vinland (i.e. beyond the IRL historical pit stops in Vinland). In the first screenshot below, for instance, Greenland was first colonized by the Gaelics, so Greenlandic will be a Goidelic culture.

This could lead to very interesting alt history potential, for both more historically grounded and meme players. Want Greek-speaking Vinlanders of Chinese heritage? Mongolic speaking Greenlanders of East African heritage? These and other ridiculous combinations are all theoretically possible! (By default, both cultures are North Germanic/Norse.)

6bhlTU5.jpg

NGwpnpA.jpg

• 1Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
North Atlantic Flavor Pack Preview #10

ModCon 2 starts in a few hours! On Day 1, I'm part of a panel giving tips for new modders. Be sure to watch it on Ottawa Welshman's YouTube channel!

In preview #9, I showed Greenlandic and Vinlandic culture; in this preview, I show how quickly WIP stuff can change in even a day. Greenlandic and Vinlandic are now divergent cultures that inherit some of your culture's traditions. Furthermore, while they get a couple traditions by default, they may also get random ones for variation. In the examples below, taken from the same test game, we see 3 different Greenlandic cultures all diverged from Irish, but with different traditions. What wacky lore will your game come up with for Greenland's settlers?

jbURzAL.jpg

vhLLDVh.jpg
fLKEgSK.jpg

• 1Love
  • 1Like
Reactions:
North Atlantic Flavor Pack Preview #11

Day 1 of ModCon2 went great, and there's still more to come! Tomorrow, on Day 2, I'll be part of a panel of solo modders to discuss the pros (and cons) of modding as a lone wolf.

In the meanwhile, today's preview of the North Atlantic update is of a simple decision for Native American cultures. While Native American cultures will likely not have much flavor for the initial release due to time constraints (given they're unlikely to be on the map unless through player shenanigans), hopefully this decision will help you if you plan to do your own bootleg Sunset Invasion and achieve the Native Sovereignty ending to the Greenland Struggle.

aW8kHPp.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions:
North Atlantic Flavor Pack Preview #12

The final day of ModCon, Day 3, will start in about 11 hours! RICE will be part of the day's events, including a video showcase of the North Atlantic Flavor Pack, so be sure to catch it!

For today's preview, we go back to Vinland, because it's fun being passive-aggressive about how Vinland is a waste of time and money. Similarly to Greenland, you'll be able to support Vinland outposts or settlements once you establish them, though there are fewer options on how to do it. Besides Expeditions to Vinland, this is your main way of raising Vinland's Viability value, to prevent the colony from disappearing overnight. Of course, why would you support Vinland when Greenland gets you so much more money anyways?

jLSsvk6.jpg

• 1Love
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Of course, why would you support Vinland when Greenland gets you so much more money anyways?

Because if I introduce epidemic diseases from Europe earlier the population might rebound before further attempts at colonization and the resulting genocide might be lessened. Let me have my dream alt history, no matter the snark!

• 2Like
Reactions:
North Atlantic Flavor Pack Feature Breakdown Video

Thanks everyone for taking part in ModCon 2 and supporting the mods and content creators! If you missed the RICE video shown at ModCon2, worry not! It's now been uploaded to YouTube for your viewing pleasure. The video is a feature breakdown of the upcoming North Atlantic Flavor Pack, and gives you a brief overview of the new features and the history behind them.

• 3Like
  • 2Love
Reactions: