[MOD] [Public Beta] Rank & File - A New Kind of Titles Mod

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
can't wait for an updated version, dowager titles are something I loved having previously, much more immersive

edit:

Is the discord server still up? the invite link no longer works

can't wait for an updated version, dowager titles are something I loved having previously, much more immersive

edit:

Is the discord server still up? the invite link no longer works

I hit a roadblock and development is on pause for the moment; I really need additional moddabilty enhancements from Paradox before I can move forward.

Reactions:
Hello everyone, I know it's been a while, but I have positive news to report! With the release of the "memory" system in the most recent patch, I have managed to find a way around my great roadblock and resume work on Rank & File. As it stands right now, I am almost finished preparing release for a public beta. I will post here when I have more news to share, but I would expect that the release will be ready within the week.

• 3Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
Hello everyone! I'm happy to announce that the public beta for R&F is now available!

Please see the link in the original post to download it from the steam workshop. Additionally, I welcome you all to join my re-created discord server.

Areas that I need testing & feedback on:
* Performance - What impact does R&F have on long-term game performance? Both FPS, as well as gameplay speed.
* Stability - Does it cause an increase in crashes?
* Fun-Factor - Does this mod elevate your gameplay experience?
* Functionality - Do all character's use the correct titles, and wear the correct clothes?

Reactions:
Hello everyone! I'm happy to announce that the public beta for R&F is now available!

Please see the link in the original post to download it from the steam workshop. Additionally, I welcome you all to join my re-created discord server.

Areas that I need testing & feedback on:
* Performance - What impact does R&F have on long-term game performance? Both FPS, as well as gameplay speed.
* Stability - Does it cause an increase in crashes?
* Fun-Factor - Does this mod elevate your gameplay experience?
* Functionality - Do all character's use the correct titles, and wear the correct clothes?
Link points to Team Fortress screenshot