• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The rework of the create_title command hurt us pretty bad but we are doing our best. As a rule, it's really hard to give an ETA (because things can broke that we don't expect, and people will get angry if we don't have someting out at the planned ETA) but I would expect soon (days soon, not weeks soon) for a rough comp patch for 1.1.

Reactions:
Hello, thank you for your mod! I'm a big fan of vampire the masquerade bloodlines. Please tell me what edition of the rules is your mod made by?
I hope this is a great 3rd edition. I love that certain disciplines there belong to certain clans, which underscores the inequality of vampires.
For example, the inability of the Brujah clan to learn mastery over the shadows or thaumaturgy.
Thanks!

Resonance Chart by Sybreal:

1601607487505.png

Reactions:
Hello, thank you for your mod! I'm a big fan of vampire the masquerade bloodlines. Please tell me what edition of the rules is your mod made by?
I hope this is a great 3rd edition. I love that certain disciplines there belong to certain clans, which underscores the inequality of vampires.
For example, the inability of the Brujah clan to learn mastery over the shadows or thaumaturgy.
Thanks!
Its a mixture. Mostly Dark Ages Vampire 20th edition lore (Road & Paths) with some V5 mechanics (Blood Potency, Predator Types, consolidated disciplines).

• 2Like
Reactions:
[QUOTE = "yundakkor, publicación: 26851660, miembro: 524807"]
Muchachos de trabajo increíble lo probarán pronto
[/CITAR]
Una pregunta sabes si esta en español?? o se le puede cambiar el idioma???

Princes of Darkness, Version 1.1, October 3, 2020
Princes of Darkness, Version 1.1, October 3, 2020
Updated for CK3 1.1.2

Changes:

- Nosferatu Portraits: Blendshapes and Animations. - emeryville
- Female Elf Ear Blendshape. - Amish Cyborg
- All vampires can now drain animals and get animal resonance. Blood potency and animal succulence impact whether or not draining animals can reduce hunger. - Sparc
- In 1258, Baghdad will be sacked. - Sparc
- Chance to learn a basic discipline from a diablerie victim with the basic or advanced discipline has been modified to 5% to 10% respectively. - Sparc
- Reduced chance of transforming into a wight. - Sparc
- Conscience, Self-Control, Instinct and Conviction virtues combined. Additional tenents added to all faiths. - Sparc
- All faiths set to: no head, gender equality, lay clergy, clerical gender equality, clerical marriage allowed, clerical temporal appointment. Pluralism and clerical fuctions modified. - Sparc
- Holy sites and localization changes for Kuei-Jin Dharmas. - Savvij (check out his twitch where he explains the changes he wanted to see with PoD: savvij
- Via Ossium added to Three Pillars Doctrine, Tariq el-Atham have joined the Ashirra. - Sparc
- Obfufscate and Presence basic discipline trait localization fixes. - Sparc
- Fixes to some Patron characters. - Sparc
- Fixed Naktanchara religion/faith localization. - Sparc
- Added Resonance Experience Bars. - Sparc (thanks vzell!)
- Health events updated to eliminate obsesity for vampires. - Karde
- Fixed some objectives being completable multiple times. - Karde
- As you can only have one special building per province, the Tunis Well of Sacrifice has been moved to Kairouan, to make Carthage buildable again. - Karde
- Eileen of Ulidh now has three personality traits like everyone else. - Karde
- Reduced the AI willingness to build Rabble and Thugs buildings, which should result in less levies for AI characters, so less wars. - Karde
- Doubled the Truce Timer for the Attacking side in case of a white peace or a lose. This should result in more controllable "dogpile". - Karde
- Nerfed the Night Terror building. - Karde
- Tremere clan bane (both of them) and Ventrue clan bane. - Thaumaturge
- Added default localization in English for mod for French, German, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese and Spanish. We welcome any translation efforts. - Sparc (thanks Lord_Viper)
- Added set_resonance effect to many create character commands and maintenance events so that characters always have resonance appear in charcter interaction window during exsanguination/diablerie executions. - Sparc
- Added return_to_court for find mortals interaction and summon scheme. - Sparc
- Added doctrine icons for 1230 objective faith doctrine awards. - Sparc
- Adapting set_mother command for embracing vampiric childer. - Sparc
- Gangrel may have feral looks from frenzies: pointy ears and/or gnarly teeth. - Sparc
- Tentatively deleted the faction_effects file in our mod. I don't know what it did, and the vanilla one has changed almost completely, hence many incompatibilities. - Karde
- Fixed the create title command in the decisions_effects file. - Karde
- Adapted the religious/cultural mod setup to PDX many changes in Bohemia/Scandinavia/Nubia/Arabia/Maghreb. - Karde
- Henbane_addict isn't a trait in vanilla anymore. So it has been deleted from our Patron characters (was messing the whole file). - Karde
- Adapted our Magyar cultural file to match PDX's new one. - Karde
- Made the dynasty of many crowns decision harder to achieve. It was previously a day one decision for some clans. - Karde
- Vampires don't get a -5 domain limit modifier anymore... - Karde
- ... but they also don't get bonus domain limit from ranking up. It also require now more Stewardship to gain bonus domain. - Karde
- Ranking up now awards more bonus Knights than before. - Karde
- Mithras has changed out of sackcloth clothing. His pentience is done. He still can't find his red hat, though. - Sparc
- Subjucation, Invasion and Holy Wars for Kingdoms now allowed once a century, rather than once a lifestime. - Sparc
- Befriend scheme only available if you have less than five friends. - Sparc
- Lots of localization fixes. - Sparc
- Known Issue: vampire elective succession error message in error log. This does not seem to impact vampire elective succession working. - Karde
- Merged marriage_scripted effects. - Karde
- Fixed some missing localization. - Karde
- The marshal "train knights" task can now only increase prowess up to 30. - Karde
- Vampires are immune to the worst effects of prison (disease, instant death). - Karde
- Merged the new health events (and promptly disabled them for vampires). - Karde
- Scroll bar added to Dynasty Legacies selection. Thanks to Zarathustra_the_Godless. - Sparc
- New Portraits: Catubodua (revision), Ciarán, Diederik, Portia, Dark Raven, Helena (revision). - Wata
- Fix for Steppe Clothing and Western Bedchamber. - Sparc[/URL]

• 8Like
Reactions:
I've been wondering whether or not it is possible to ghoul someone? It doesn't seem like it at the moment but I wanted to ask anyway.

Ghouls aren't in the mod yet. They are, with revenants, high on the priority list of things to add.

Playing as Countess Helena of Cagliari, I cannot unlock any vampire perks. Tooltip says I require the base discipline trait. All I have are the capstone advanced discipline traits. If we do not get to start with the perks, could the resonance trees at least be unlocked by either of advanced or basic discipline trait?

[QUOTE = "flintsparc, publicación: 26962382, miembro: 772071"]
La próxima actualización será después de que integremos los cambios para CK3 1.1.
[/CITAR] tengo una pregunta porque no puedo combertir a los cortesanos en vampiros¿?

Playing as Countess Helena of Cagliari, I cannot unlock any vampire perks. Tooltip says I require the base discipline trait. All I have are the capstone advanced discipline traits. If we do not get to start with the perks, could the resonance trees at least be unlocked by either of advanced or basic discipline trait?

had this problem too. couldn't pick any talents from the animal tree. did I miss a button? first timer to this mod.