• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I know that the primary source of inspiration for this mod is Vampire: the Masquerade, but does it have any influence from Vampire: the Requiem?
I really wanted to know if the Lancea et Sanctum are in the game.
Will this mod focus only on the vampires, or will the other supernatural races of the World of Darkness appear as well in the future?
There is Requiem influence such as in some of the Coats of Arms charges and sometimes house/bloodline names. Also mechanics like blood potency are used (and were incorporated into V5 as well). Large lore things like Lancea Sanctum are not included.
At first the most will focus on Vampires. Our first major "expansion" planned for December 2020 will have hunters of the Shadow Inquisition. After that, we are letting our patron polling determine what splat to focus on next: Werewoles, Mages, or something else.

• 1Like
Reactions:
I know that the primary source of inspiration for this mod is Vampire: the Masquerade, but does it have any influence from Vampire: the Requiem?
I really wanted to know if the Lancea et Sanctum are in the game.
Will this mod focus only on the vampires, or will the other supernatural races of the World of Darkness appear as well in the future?
POD for CK2 had all of the supernaturals around but the main focus was on vampires.

CK3 POD is off to a great start. Lots of potential.

Like, the CK2 version, there's a lot of stuff left over from vanilla. My CK3 game ended when my vampire character took a lover, became pregnant out of wedlock, and died after taking herbs to try to get rid of it. lol

I wish the team the best of luck. Keep up the good work, everyone.

Princes of Darkness, Version 1.0.3.2, September 5, 2020
- Fix for the Scepter and the Sun objective. - Karde
- Another attempt to end the terrible plague of vampire babies. - Karde
- Fix for embraces. - Sparc
- Characters must now have the "mortal" trait to be embraced. - Sparc
- Character Generator fix for former Antediluvian founder joining your cadet house. - Sparc
- Added Obeah/Valeren localization for Blood Sorcery for Salubri - Sparc
- Fix for Scry the Soul Perk. - Sparc
- Fix for Unswayable Mind Perk. - Sparc
- Start of Portuguese Translation. - Jernfalk
- New Coat of Arms for Shadow Reconquista, Ferals of Livonia and House Caledron. - Sparc

Something like half of the Protean tree has no descriptions. Do these perks do anything or are they just place holders?
Feral Weapons, Shapeshift, Metamorphosis and Mist Form all give a personal character interaction you can get by right clicking your portrait and picking "Shapeshift". We are in the process of adding localization that explains this.

1599322980164.png

Last edited:
Feral Weapons, Shapeshift, Metamorphosis and Mist Form all give a personal character interaction you can get by right clicking your portrait and picking "Shapeshift". We are in the process of adding localization that explains this.

[Image Snip]​

That's awesome! I totally thought they were just placeholder abilities. Thanks for the reply ^_^

Future! Near future! Like weeks, not months.
Will these be a Tzsmice only thing or would other clans have them as well? I think there was a splat book or two that mentioned non-Tzsmice ghoul families.

Will these be a Tzsmice only thing or would other clans have them as well? I think there was a splat book or two that mentioned non-Tzsmice ghoul families.
We will allow revenant families to be created by anyone who carefully breeds their ghouls. What we did in CK2 was give a particular % chance of a ghoul to have a revenant child. That % increased if both parents were ghouls. It increased again if one parent was a revenant. It increased again if both children were revenants.

For particular revenant families from the lore, we will have their correct disciplines. For game play emergent revenants, we will probably let their three base disciplines be random from a particular list of possibilities. The families will be families by being dynasties or cadet houses of a dynasty.

The lore based families with get some landed holdings, some vassalage relationships to their in lore clan, and a bunch of family members for them to hopefully survive a while.

• 2Like
Reactions: