• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Just wanted to pop in to say this is a great mod even in this early stage. And give a PSA in case someone hasn't noticed it and wonders why their armies lose sure-thing battles: for some reason splitting armies in this mod leaves all the knights in one of the armies and since characters are insane murder machine badasses now...

By the way, I assume 10 is the max blood potency? Asking for a friend who may have or may have not dabbled in some casual diablerie...
10 is the maximum blood potency.
Enjoy the diablerie while you can, I am working on making it much more risky.

Hoping there be some kinda guide for the roads and different thigs you can select at start, its ALOT of paths to chose hehe,
and btw anyone tried multiplayer successfully? me and 3 friends started but as soon as we un-paused we got desynched...

Thanks, I tried Nagaraja, and they dont seem to pass on their trait when embracing.
From the looks of the AI daughter of cacopany, they dont either.
Salubri work fine though so it's not like not working just two minor clans? Or idk.

Looks like AI kiasyd has no passing on too.

Last edited:
Hoping there be some kinda guide for the roads and different thigs you can select at start, its ALOT of paths to chose hehe,
and btw anyone tried multiplayer successfully? me and 3 friends started but as soon as we un-paused we got desynched...

You can see most of the available roads in the character creator. A few major ones aren't in there though, I think, like the Path of Night or Path of Metamorphosis.

I haven't seen the Path of Caine (not: Cainite Heresy) either.

Last edited:
Come to think of it, this might cause problems once a second supernatural species is introduced. Werewolves following vampire religions and vice versa and such.

I dont think so.
The AI doesnt do it. If the player does it, then any problems are on them. so, its not an issue

You can see most of the available roads in the character creator. A few major ones aren't in there though, I think, like the Path of Night or Path of Metamorphosis.

I haven't seen the Path of Caine (not: Cainite Heresy) either.
We don't have the modern Paths of Enlightenment as the Sabbat (etc...) does not exist at 1230 AD.
Path of Metamorphosis, the closest is Via Mutationis(Road of Metamorphosis) including Path of the Flesh and Path of the Spirit.
The Sabbat Path of Night is not available. There is a minor road of Heaven path that Moncada is developing called Via Noctis, as well as many of the Lasombra are on a path of the Road of Bones/Via Ossium called Road of the Abyss.
Modern Path of Caine in the Dark Ages is more like the Path of Blood/Tariq al-Haqim.

Because of the way Holy Wars work, the Sabbat Paths of Enlightenment will likely need to be under a Sabbat Religion, and we weren't working on the Camarilla and Sabbat yet.

One night, though...

Thanks, I tried Nagaraja, and they dont seem to pass on their trait when embracing.
From the looks of the AI daughter of cacopany, they dont either.
Salubri work fine though so it's not like not working just two minor clans? Or idk.

Looks like AI kiasyd has no passing on too.
We'll look into the minor bloodlines.

• 1Love
Reactions:
We don't have the modern Paths of Enlightenment as the Sabbat (etc...) does not exist at 1230 AD.
Path of Metamorphosis, the closest is Via Mutationis(Road of Metamorphosis) including Path of the Flesh and Path of the Spirit.
The Sabbat Path of Night is not available. There is a minor road of Heaven path that Moncada is developing called Via Noctis, as well as many of the Lasombra are on a path of the Road of Bones/Via Ossium called Road of the Abyss.
Modern Path of Caine in the Dark Ages is more like the Path of Blood/Tariq al-Haqim.

Because of the way Holy Wars work, the Sabbat Paths of Enlightenment will likely need to be under a Sabbat Religion, and we weren't working on the Camarilla and Sabbat yet.

One night, though...

Right, they weren't all developed back then. That makes sense. Speaking of modernity, out of curiosity, I know this is way, way off into the future, but are you considering doing a modern-day bookmark again, like in the CK2 version? Maybe with a map expansion into the USA?

Last edited:
We are not map modders, so this isn't entirely in our hands (at least the USA + Europe would be needed). We would need a cooperation with such talented folks.

If that, and other concerns (modern clothing, 3D assets etc) are somehow taken care of, it's certainly something we would like to try. Most people know VTM by Modern.