• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Is the Daddy Pika’s Cheats compatible with POD?

You can make almost any mod compatible with a total conversion, but you have to drop the files from the other mods directly in the total conversion's folder, simply loading them in addition won't do anything. If ncecessary, may also have to merge diverging files with the same name, though that shouldn't be an issue here.

While we're at it, one mod I actually couldn't make this work with back when I tried it for the previous version is Knight Manager. Which is actually kind of a bummer considering just how much PoD relies on knights.

EDIT: As I've learned in this thread, one would also have to compare the trait numbers between the two mods and ensure there's no duplicate numbers, else cheat traits may show up on NPCs.

Last edited:
There are traits conflicts with the cheat mod, meaning that some random characters will get the 100 stat trait and other stuff like that. So it really doesn't work unless you manually resolve the conflicts.

Is the Daddy Pika’s Cheats compatible with POD?
You are an immortal vampire, can live forever and forge hooks on your subjects by feeding them your own blood. What other cheats could you possibly want?
EDIT: Is there somewhere I can read about the mechanics for Kuei Jin? I just fired off 500g to get a province modifier named wall 3 that doesn't seem to do anything at all, besides costing me chi and letting me fire off another 500g to attempt to manipulate the (useless?) modifier.

Last edited:
Reactions:
Bug report: Once I started spirit eating as a howling devil tiger, I somehow ended up with two Yang modifiers. Because one is 10 (my first one I guess) and the second is 0 I am stuck in a loop. I keep getting bad modifiers for not having enough chi yet I can only get Yin chi because I already have 10 Yang.

Kuei Jin are in their own world, done by a Chinese contributor that mostly doesn't speak English. So there are no dev diaries or explanation of their mechanics (ig : he is the only one knowing what is going on with them).

Lord Asgar, I'm talking about trait indexes yes

Kuei Jin are in their own world, done by a Chinese contributor that mostly doesn't speak English. So there are no dev diaries or explanation of their mechanics (ig : he is the only one knowing what is going on with them).
Ah. Well, you might want to try and talk balance with him to put a limit on spirit eating. You can raise one of your stats by 1 with a 13 month scheme with no cooldown or repercussions if you follow the howling devil-tiger path. They are getting seriously thrashed in battle by the Kindred but eventually they can become 100 stat man (In my current game I play as a 90 yo kuei jin and his lowest stat is 37 learning.)

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
You can make almost any mod compatible with a total conversion, but you have to drop the files from the other mods directly in the total conversion's folder, simply loading them in addition won't do anything. If ncecessary, may also have to merge diverging files with the same name, though that shouldn't be an issue here.

While we're at it, one mod I actually couldn't make this work with back when I tried it for the previous version is Knight Manager. Which is actually kind of a bummer considering just how much PoD relies on knights.
Lord Asgar, this is bad advice for Daddy Pika’s Cheat because there is a trait index # conflict. This will result in Tzimisce or something all having 100 stats and who knows what other problems.

Reactions:
I wonder despite True brujah relative low members can they make the decision that not only ousted troile as a diablerist and also making the current incarnation brujah as a bunch usurpers, just like salubri did to tremere ??

Shouldn't vampires on the path of blood have an option to diablerize the contracts they are pursuing for the web of knives?

Canix : Having a True Brujah special objective is somewhere on the to do list, although not a very high priority (there are few playable TB)

Cyber : They should, but it would be a difficult process to script without destroying all our work to make sure that vampires don't have children. Hence the KJ dev didn't dare try it yet.

Dahndl : The WoK has several issues that we need to take care of. But that's a solid suggestion indeed.

Semi-serious post: Since there's already great persons to vampirize well into the 18th century, are there any considerations for going into the 19th century as well? It just occured to me that Percy Shelley would make for an excellent kindred. He was a poet but also a political radical, so Toreador and Brujah come to mind, he's indirectly connected to the creation of the modern vampire myth, and he also just so happened to conveniently die of a freak accident in his prime.

Then again, his wife apparently kept his heart in her drawer after his death, so maybe he was actually a Setite. :D

Quick question about Vicissitude. Are the szlachta combat modifiers bugged? They don't seem to get the modifiers after getting the perks, or I don't know how to "cast" the spells 'cause I can't find Rend the osseous frame anywhere and transmogrify only on the manipulate ghoul menu.

Cover up Masquerade isn't present for religions who don't care about the Masquerade.

To get your hunger to 0, you must fully drain (ie kill) a mortal during a hunt.

Outside of those two situations, it might be an issue in your game or in the mod.