• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Some questions if thats ok.

1. Can you make ghoul characters or are they only used for the create armies decision?
2. Are different generations different level of potential/power or are all vampires equal?
3. As the Tzimi guy in Lanka I embraced someone and they became ravnos, but I reloaded the save and tried again and they became Tzimi so its not recreateable. Thats not a question I just thought I would say it.
4. Is there any downside to granting land to mortals? I started landing them figuring they'll be less trouble if they revolt and it seems to be fine.
5. Would making the adultery/romance events and lifestyle require a has trait mortal work as a fix?

Thank you.

For Easter Eggs... we already sort of. If you are around Egypt somewhat late in a playthrough, you might see an unusual Great Person.... There will probably be others.

1. Ghouls aren't implemented right now really. They will come.
2. They are different levels, in the mod, they change your maximum blood potency. In the lore, they are very important with the 4th Generation running the show in Dark Ages (1st if Caine, 2nd are dead, 3rd are Godlike entities with plots within plots).
3. I think this should be fixed in the most recent update.
4. Mortals will be culled and replaced by a random vampire after a time if they hold a title. They just aren't strong enough to hold titles in the Vampire world.
5. We are trying to disable all sudden pregnancies events but that's a long process to catch them all. Disabling seduction itself isn't really in the cards, that's a tool widely used by Vampires. Some descriptions from vanilla are certainly off for Vampires though.

• 1Love
Reactions:
Out of curiosity, if you're adding werebeasts and mages and such, will the Fallen be in eventually too? I don't think there is much, if any, overlap between vampires and fallen angels in canon, which is weird since they're both rooted in Abrahamic mythology and heavily religious, but I do think they have a really neat premise.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Out of curiosity, if you're adding werebeasts and mages and such, will the Fallen be in eventually too? I don't think there is much, if any, overlap between vampires and fallen angels in canon, which is weird since they're both rooted in Abrahamic mythology and heavily religious, but I do think they have a really neat premise.

I might be wrong, but I vaguely feel angels in WoD were robots?
There are also vampires who believe they are angels though
It's been a long time tho, so I might be mixing something up

Last edited:
Reactions:
I might be wrong, but I vaguely feel angels in WoD were robots?
There are also vampires who believe they are angels though
It's been a long time tho, so I might be mixing something up

That's nWoD/Chronicles of Darkness. In oWoD, regular angels are not playable, but fallen angels are. They're technically called demons, having rebelled against God and been cast into the abyss for attempting to uplift humanity. But they only become true demons if they drop to the bottom of their morality meter. Conversely, they can theoretically go back to being true angels if they manage to max out the morality meter.

• 1Like
Reactions:
1599405370703.png

1599405386276.png

1599405399805.png

• 2Like
Reactions:
About Localization : some teams are forming up in our discord about localizing in their native language, you might make contact with those (or start your own if there isn't one yet).

About the Demon discussion : I personally quite like Demons the Fallen and Devil's Due is a cool sourcebook for those in Dark Ages. But they are honestly a minor splat and low on the priority list. Post Inquisitors, we will rely more on our Patreons for the choice of the Splat to focus on.

• 1Like
Reactions:
About the Demon discussion : I personally quite like Demons the Fallen and Devil's Due is a cool sourcebook for those in Dark Ages. But they are honestly a minor splat and low on the priority list. Post Inquisitors, we will rely more on our Patreons for the choice of the Splat to focus on.

Yes, of course. Focusing on hunters makes the most sense right now, so vampires have something to fight. After that, I'd say it's a pretty safe bet either the Werebeasts or the Mages will win, since those are the most popular and "core component-like" after Vampire, and then the other one of the two obviously. At this point, you'd probably have most players satisfied already.

If you still want to go past that, though? Maybe Changeling, although I hear it's not that popular and the nWoD version made massive improvements in comparison. I doubt the Mummies will get many votes. With Demon you'd have the problem in CK3 that they need a host body, and with Wraith, there's a whole different layer of issues considering they don't share the same world-space as everyone else.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Princes of Darkness, Version 1.0.3.3, September 6, 2020
- We heard you like Masquerade, so we put some Masquerade in your Masquerade.
- EIGHT Masquerade related events. - Karde
- Masquerade Breach event from CK2 converted. - thaumaturge/Sparc
- Mithras and some of his cultists are wearing a Phrygian Caps again. One night, they will be red again. Red in the blood of their victims! Muahahaha! - Sparc
- Fixed issue with blood potency increases from 0 and 1. - Sparc
- Fix of Character Generator for some Clans/Bloodlines not giving generation secret when creating a cadet house. - Sparc
- Fix for Character Generator, Tzimisce will now get Vicissitude not Protean. - Sparc
- Fix for Character Generator, Baali now choosing Via Hyron as a path will get it. No more screaming. Well, not as much. - Sparc
- Fix for Character Generator, Tremere localization. Removed Tremere geographic restriction for Europe. They can be found everywhere. You find them in the CharGen under Tzimisce. The usurpers stole the blood of the Dracul. - Sparc
- Fix for Character Generator, removed redudant Code of Tremere options. - Sparc
- Fixed Yaşamayanlar dynasty localization. - Sparc
- Fixed Reinaldo deRubio localization. - Sparc
- No Marriages and Only Concubines doctrine localization. - Sparc
- Removed Monomacy from possible tenents for now. - Sparc
- Updated and revised event themes for Vampires, Masquerade and Great Persons. Applied to respective events. - Sparc
- Replaced some #BLOODRED Beast text with #R red Beast text for legibility. - Sparc
- Fixed Ventrue Event Type Icon. - Sparc

• 3Like
Reactions:
Via Voluptuous + zealous generates stress for doing hedonistic stuff like seducing someone. But, you know, being a wanton hedonist is kind of the gimmick for Via Voluptuous. Like, a zealous member of that religion would be REALLY hedonistic, don't you think? :p

Via Voluptuous + zealous generates stress for doing hedonistic stuff like seducing someone. But, you know, being a wanton hedonist is kind of the gimmick for Via Voluptuous. Like, a zealous member of that religion would be REALLY hedonistic, don't you think? :p
Yes. Seems like the vanilla events aren't taking into account that Via Vouptous regards "lustfulness" as a virtue, or more likely, the vanilla events have "zealous" giving stress impact from sexy time. They should have coded it for chaste. We avoid rewriting vanilla events except where they are obvious problems for vampire lore like pregnancy (and we still haven't gotten rid of all the ways CK3 tries to make characters pregenant)

• 2Like
Reactions: