• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Ulthuan and Naggarond cannot be traversed or interacted with but they are still there

The terrain itself matters little in performance terms; what usually slugs the game down are playable provinces full of rulers, courts and characters.

But yeah, both Winter King and Warhammer mods have really awful performance.

The terrain itself matters little in performance terms; what usually slugs the game down are playable provinces full of rulers, courts and characters.

But yeah, both Winter King and Warhammer mods have really awful performance.

Is it because they are more graphically beautiful than vanilla?

They are much more detailed and pretty, too bad that even with my graphics card I can't even play it

Is it because they are more graphically beautiful than vanilla?

They are much more detailed and pretty, too bad that even with my graphics card I can't even play it
No, it's because the game has to process events, and basically everything for every character, so more characters = worse it runs

Hello there!

Thank you for these amazing Mods @themendios, I can finally play the game with decent fps! But I have a 'minor' problem, it seems that this mods alters the checksum and therefore I cannot receive any achievements while playing with these mods!

Anyway to avoid this obstacle? I could not play without these mods, but still I find it cool to have achievements too!

Thank you for reading!

So it is a good thing that I focus on building cities (in both vanilla and mods)?

Building cities? You mean more baronies/holdings? I don't think that you can build so many that it would impact on performance.