• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Gaudí Mod Logo.png

New Version 1.6.1 & 1.6.2 "Antonelli"

Just some small fixes after yesterday's update!

- Fixed localization in the Music Player. Morgenröte tracks are now clearer.
- Changed Music Player picture for Morgenröte.
- Added Achievement "Rapture". You need to host the First (Art) Secession, fulfill the Art Deco Dream and own Cristo Redentor (you may conquer it).

>>>Download via Paradox Mods<<<

>>>
Download via Steam<<<

• 1Like
Reactions:
Diarium XVI

Gaudí: Dream of Art Deco

Gaudí Mod Logo.png

Hello everyone! Welcome to a new diary after a far too long hiatus. Actually, I had planned to be able to report on Curtiss at that time; but the mentioned delays, which unfortunately were beyond my control, messed up the schedule. Therefore, in this dev diary, I will tell about things that are already in the new update. Since I don't see these diaries only as teasers, but also as explanations, as long as I haven't integrated any concepts into the game, I think it's necessary to explain game content that is already known again.

Last time I went into more detail about the monuments and their events. With "Antonelli" I integrated four new monuments: Cologne Cathedral, Gotthardbahn, Cristo Redentor and Mole Antonelliana. Two monuments will follow: the Vienna Ringstrasse and the Sagrada Família. Linked to the latter is an outstanding achievement that will test your skills as a Morgenröte player in archaeology, astronomy, music, and architecture, similar to the existing Kulturnation achievement. I'm confident that the Vienna Ringstrasse will be ready in the coming week, but I can't promise the same for the Sagrada Família with certainty.

Ringstrasse complete.png

The background is simple. The Vienna Ringstrasse has 3 construction stages and should therefore be completed within around 30 years. The Sagrada Família has 10 building stages. You read that right: that means an average construction period of 100 years! That seems appropriate given that the Sagrada Família is still not finished today. However, one should not forget the halt to construction and the destruction caused by the Spanish Civil War. The Sagrada will therefore function somewhat differently. Instead of upon completion, you already get 20 permanent prestige for each completed level. And of course there will be a way for the player, at least in theory, to be able to complete the building, which of course involves an early start and some - shall we say - positive political circumstances...

But enough of that. Because today it is not the monuments that should be in the foreground, but other aspects of architecture. Three different cultural routes were introduced in Elgar: Impressionism (leading to Neoclassicism), Expressionism (leading to Neue Sachlichkeit) and Art Nouveau (leading to Art Deco). With these three technologies, it was already noticeable at the time that the Impressionism choice gives a bonus for musical tradition, while Art Nouveau is the weakest in this value. Art Nouveau is more of an art technology for painting and architecture; and it is precisely this architectural focus that is intended to make up for the lower musical tradition output.

Gaudi Achievement.png

It starts with Art Nouveau. Anyone who explores Art Nouveau has the possibility of establishing a significant artistic association in their nation. Of course, this requires certain circumstances such as a large art academy and the leading position as a producer of fine art. A maximum of three nations can found such an artists' association based on the model of the Vienna Secession. In addition, there is the possibility that Art Nouveau quarters will be founded in your country, so that the respective states can muster a high degree of urbanization, a well-developed art academy, university and opera. If this is the case, there is a point for splendid architecture.

Splendid architecture is the value in a small journal entry. It is about transforming your country into a country of modern and luxurious architecture, primarily in the style of Art Nouveau and Art Deco; especially the latter style dominates once you have explored it. Under certain conditions, your skyscrapers, government offices, airports (with Curtiss) and cinemas will then receive buildings in this modern style.

Art Deco Cinema.png

Speaking of cinema: with mass culture you unlock the ability to set up radio stations. This is a production method in urban centers. They are more cosmetic, but can make music with some electricity (which is why this innovation is also entered in the code under Elgar and not Gaudí). If you own a radio station, you can also start a radio broadcast. Of course, authoritarian systems also have propaganda stations at their disposal. The same applies here: more flavor than gameplay.

In addition, this update includes some small things, such as the invention of the twelve-tone technique for the first nation to research New Objectivity. The Bauhaus movement has a journal entry.

Art Deco Dream.png

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions:
Some monuments will be build. But one will be destroyed.

Summer Palace.png

• 2Like
Reactions:
Gaudí Mod Logo.png

New Version 1.6.3 "Antonelli"

This update includes two new monuments: The Vienna Ringstrasse and the Summer Palace.

- Added Decisions, Events and Journal Entries for building the Wiener Ringstraße. This monument may take roughly 30 years to build.
- Added the Summer Palace for Beijing at game start.
- Added a Journal Entry to burn the Summer Palace. The looter will get a special artifact and some money; China will lose its 100 prestige bonus for the Summer Palace and get a war exhaution modifier.
- The Summer Palace will be possible to sack if a Major or Great Power occupies the whole state of Beijing, China must be unrecognized. A China player should be observant to prevent the destruction (defend Beijing at all costs). I might change it in the future that only the province Beijing is needed.
- Added another Journal Entry for China if it loses the Opium Wars to GB ...
- Added a journal entry for Art Deco Airports. It will not be shown, because airports will be introduced in Curtiss
- Added an event "Twelve-tone technique" for the first nation to research New Objectivity, giving it 50 musical tradition.
- Added a Journal Entry for the Bauhaus, giving a national modifier and a state modifier. This needs New Objectivity, too.
- Sulfite pulping needs now inorganic chemistry (instead of mechanical tools)
- Fixed an issue in the music player not showing the new music dlc correctly
- Far Eastern Artifacts added, but at the moment purely cosmetic. Expect a more finished mechanic when I have time to return to archaeology as a whole.

>>>Download via Steam<<<

• 1Like
Reactions:
1.6.3 "Antonelli" will be the last update for a while when it comes to architecture. After some weeks only concentrating on building big monuments I'm a bit exhausted on this topic, and writing texts without passion makes texts and decisions worse. I want to underline that I don't consider "Gaudí" to be finished, especially because you can't call such a project finished when the Sagrada Família still is not included. I also want to add similar events, decisions and journal entries for the Statue of Liberty, Big Ben and the Eiffel Tower - but not now.

In the following updates, I have to do at least something for airplanes to finish the tech tree: because now we have technologies added to Society and Production, but not one to military. This should change as soon as possible to create a balance once again. That's one motive why I want to do a short update including "Curtiss"-content to have this at least fixed.

Additionally, I need to smoothen the archaeology aspects, because I introduced Far Eastern artifacts with the Burning of the Summer Palace, but it is still a very basic feauture. It should be possible to have at least a small exhibition. Far Eastern artifacts should be available by events/decisions for nations with a Treaty Port in China, Japan or Korea. When doing archaeology again, I also want to finish some aspects, especially Peru; including new images for events, a new discovery, a new major artifact and a special adventure.

Curtiss Techs New.png

Last edited:
Gaudí Mod Logo.png

New Version 1.6.4 "Antonelli"

-Urgent hotfix due to an unintentional bug. With the shift from sulphite pulping to inorganic chemistry, some states were no longer able to produce cheap paper at the start of the game. As a result, paper became scarce and expensive on the world market. This increased the cost of government buildings around the world, resulting in significantly lower revenue at game launch (even negative in France). Technologically advanced states start the game with inorganic chemistry to fix the problem.
-Changed production of instruments. PM artisan instruments wood input is now 10 (it was 20), instrument output is 15 (it was 10). PM industrial instruments wood input is now 10 (it was 15). This should reduce wood consumation.
-Added five new music tracks from different composers (Fernández, Gallet, Glazunov, Gomes, Rachmaninoff). This is the first time music from South America is added.
-Added a composer event for Brazil (Oscar Lorenzo Fernández).
-Added an event for the Teatro Amazonas (Manaus).
-Added a decision to hide geography decisions (Nile River, Antarctica, Congo etc.) to keep a better overview.
-Added 8 new loading screens, matching the Morgenröte atmosphere.
-Grave robber event will only trigger if you don't own the archaeology location.
-Fixed a Delius event repeating (hopefully).
-The decision for a normal composer will not show up for great powers.

>>>Download via Steam<<<

• 2Like
Reactions:
Diarium XVII

Curtiss: Technologies, Airlines and Pilots

Curtiss Mod Logo.png

Salve, and welcome to a new diarium after a long time. Starting today, I would like to introduce Project Curtiss, which is all about early 20th century aviation.

First of all the foundation: the technologies! After the technology trees in the production and company areas have been rearranged and expanded, this time the technology tree in the military area has been enlarged: in addition to naval and master technologies, there is now a third area for aviation technologies.

Montgolfier Balloons and Recon Balloons are available early and open up new production methods. This applies to civil methods in the observatory for a new meteorology branch as well as to military reconnaissance balloons as a new production method in the barracks. Zeppelins later enable zeppelin-launched artillery, seaplanes can support squadrons as reconnaissance aircraft, and Modern Aviation at the end of the tree already gives a foretaste of strategic bombing.

Airspace Convention.png

Modern aviation also enables the construction of an airfield. I took the airfield from DarthYa'll's "Civil Aviation and Airfields" because it basically contains everything I would have thought of anyway. However, this is only one aspect of this mod. Because in Curtiss there will be an opportunity to create airlines and thereby spread this modern method of transport. Bigger airlines give bigger bonuses to your nation.

Basically, depending on the economic system, there is either a state or a private airline in your country, which is unlocked when you have expanded an airfield to a certain size. The airline will then establish new airlines via event; you can support this by expanding airport infrastructure, building aircraft factories and signing aviation agreements with other nations. There is a new diplomatic action for countries that have at least one airport.

Airline expands.png

The expansion of your airline should primarily lead to making airports more profitable. At the same time, flourishing airports can have small, positive effects on the respective state. I would like to emphasize that a private airline has a greater variety of events and costs you less money, but also has the risk of running into greater financial difficulties. Should your form of government change, the airlines will either be nationalized or privatized; including political and monetary effects.

The respective airline boss is an important figure in your country and, if he is not deposed, will be the leading figure of the industrialists. If you encourage aviation in your country, its influence will expand, which can have both positive and negative effects. If you own a private airline at the highest level, there is also a chance that the plane tycoon could have megalomaniacal tendencies and unlock a special journal entry for you. Howard Hughes says hello. Should you actually decide to embark on this daring endeavor, be warned that triumph and disaster lie side by side.

Spruce Goose Greatest Day.png

As you can imagine, an aviation mod is incomplete without pilots. Pilots have a low chance of spawning after the Early Aviation discovery. In addition, in battles on a front using Aerial Reconnaissance as a production method, there is a chance that a pilot emerges from the battle via an event. Better technologies such as Airplanes and Modern Aviation, but also establishing a Pilot School via Decisions allows for a better chance for a character to have the Pilot trait.

However, pilots are not pure decoration that emphasizes the character of this expansion. Airlines may be interested in pilots to boost their image; in the battle for the Schneider Trophy, experienced pilots have a better chance; and a pilot is necessary to undertake a zeppelin expedition to the Arctic. Pilots can also be upgraded to ace pilots via an event if they are deployed on a front. Curtiss also includes three historical pilots: Manfred von Richthofen, Charles Lindbergh (ECCHI mod), and Gabriele d'Annunzio (ECCHI mod). These may appear under certain circumstances.

Manfred von Richthofen.png

As you've probably noticed, there's a lot more to share about the facets of Curtiss. Next time it's all about zeppelins.

Attachments

• Manfred von Richthofen_1.png
    Manfred von Richthofen_1.png
    969,8 KB · Views: 0
  • Spruce Goose Dream.png
    Spruce Goose Dream.png
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • Spruce Goose Journal.png
    Spruce Goose Journal.png
    542,4 KB · Views: 0
  • Spruce Goose Dream.png
    Spruce Goose Dream.png
    1 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions:
Diarium XVIII

Curtiss: Fun with Zeppelins

Curtiss Mod Logo.png

Today the fabulous journey into the wonderful world of Zeppelins begins! Aviation held high hopes for the beginning revolution in the skies in the early 20th century, and airships played a significant role in this early on. The Hindenburg catastrophe, and with it the abrupt end of the fascination for this branch of aviation, came shortly after the end of Victoria 3. One still looks forward to these graceful giants of the sky with enthusiasm. If you want to travel with extravagance, travel with Zeppelin.

When researching the aviation technology Modern Aviation you will be given the choice of whether your nation is more likely to rely on airplanes or more on zeppelins. Aircraft nations have advantages in the race for the Schneider Trophy and have the opportunity to build the giant aircraft in the tradition of the "Spruce Goose". Zeppelin nations have the opportunity to build a zeppelin in the style of the "Graf Zeppelin" or the "Hindenburg" and advantages in North Pole expeditions.

Zeppelin finished.png

All you need for such a construction project are large enough factories and a level 4 airline - regardless of whether it is state-owned or private. This makes construction easier and faster than the aircraft counterpart. Unlike the last project described, there is no risk at the start. Your zeppelin, named after your country, will fly one route each year, national or international, and give you a little bonus.

While the plane can have a catastrophe at takeoff because you made the wrong construction decisions, a giant zeppelin can have an accident every year along the itinerary. As long as it flies, your zeppelin is considered a national status symbol - but beware if the fate of the Hindenburg overtakes it! The chance of such an accident happening is 20 percent every year if you fly a hydrogen zeppelin.

Pole JE.png

All standard airships are initially hydrogen airships. If you directly own a province that produces oil, a helium reserve will be built there per event, which not only boosts oil production, but also automatically converts your zeppelin into a helium zeppelin. Helium zeppelins have a significantly lower chance of suffering an accident, even if - as with any flight - a very small residual risk cannot be ruled out.

You can also start a small North Pole expedition with zeppelins in order to carry out scientific studies in the fields of meteorology, biology or geography. To do this you need an airspace agreement with a country that owns a far north state (if you don't do it yourself) and a pilot. Not only can you collect research points or, with a bit of luck, set up a polar station, you can also be the first nation to fly over the pole. Zeppelin nations will suffer fewer negative events.

Pole return.png

Next time I want to let our new co-developer have his say, who will tell you more about balloons. Stay tuned!

Last edited:
  • 2Love
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Diarium XIX

Curtiss: Ballooning out of Control

The Balloonomania has started in the world. Many countries send balloonists to the skies to gather meteorological data, reach new horizons and break records.

Hello everyone! I’m Lord R (except in the Paradox Forum I guess) and joined Marco for the Curtiss update. I offered my support to create some content for ballooning. But let me just start with some of the new features!

First of all, you will be able to hire a balloonist. The balloonist is a new character that will try to set new ballooning records from time to time. Each balloonist has their own balloon with a more or less unique name. I added about 450 unique balloon names in total. 25 generic ones and 25 unique names for cultures and countries. I will provide a list of all the countries and cultures further down.

20230421073115_1.jpg

A wild balloonist appears!

Each balloonist will try to set a new record once or twice per year on average. They can go for either an altitude, distance or time record.

20230421073715_1.jpg

The French dominate the records at the beginning of the game...

No matter how far, high or long they flew, you will get a small research bonus for the aviation technology (or a general tech modifier). If the balloonist breaks the country record, the bonus will be slightly bigger. If they manage to break the world record, you will get a special prestige modifier.

Your balloonist’s chance to break records depends on various factors like traits and your countries technology. If your balloonist is a senile, opium addicted alcoholic, you might want to consider getting a different balloonist (which is quite easy actually). If you have famous balloonist who is brave and meticulous on the other hand, you will be more likely to set new records.

The records will be displayed in a journal entry as well as an event window that you can access via your decisions as well as the journal entry. If you get the world record, you will see your flag in that window!
20230421074005_1.jpg

...but that changes quickly!

But wasn’t ballooning quite dangerous? Kind of. There are quite a few dangers like exploding balloons or suffocating in high altitudes. Your balloonist has a chance of dying which, again, is depending on their traits. I added about 35 unique flavor texts for the death event of a balloonist, ranging from very realistic ones to very exotic ones (Thanks Reddit!).

20230421073855_1.jpg

Some deaths are quite normal...

20230421073813_1.jpg

...others are more... exotic.

If your balloonist does not die early, they will gain more and more experience. This will result in their balloonist trait to get better. From a normal balloonist to an experienced balloonist to a famous balloonist.

20230421074043_1.jpg

Finally! A Famous Balloonist!

I am quite proud about the fact that your balloonist can also be a woman. The chance for that depends on the rights of the women. Starting at a 1% chance it can reach a 40% chance if you enact Women’s Suffrage. Your balloonist will also reflect your countries cultures and interest groups. In a multicultural society you might see a balloonist from a different culture.

20230415120619_1.jpg

This was a 1% chance and I got it on my first try somehow :D

A point I’m still working on are the chances for the AI to sponsor their balloonist. Right now it is most probable for countries with strong intellectuals and industrialists, more than 5 universities, a good standard of living, that are recognized to sponsor a balloonist. I would love to hear your feedback about it in the future!

I still have some more ideas for ballooning that I would like to work on:
  • Longer flights to cross geographical features like the Atlantic or the Rocky Mountains.
  • More flavor texts for the record attempts.
  • (Maybe) Some military and photography events.

I hope you found this dev diary to be interesting! If you have any feedback, I would love to hear it! And if you are an expert in Ballooning in the 19th and 20th or have any knowledge about it, please let me know!

List of countries/cultures with 25 unique balloon names each (if you have ideas for names, let me know! Please contact me as well, if any of the names are wrong. I used ChatGPT for a lot of them as I don't speak all those languages.):
  • Switzerland/Swiss
  • France/French
  • Italian/North and South Italian
  • Great Britain/English
  • Germany/North and South German
  • USA/Yankee, Dixie and Afro American
  • Han, Hakka, Min and Yue (China)
  • Greece/Greek
  • Poland/Polish
  • Bosniak, Croat, Serb, Slovene (sharing one name list)
  • Spain/Spanish, Catalan, Galician (might separate Catalan in the future)
  • Portugal/Portuguese
  • Ottomans/Turkish (Monarchy)
  • Turkey/Turkish (Non-Monarchy)
  • Maghrebi, Misri, Mashriqi, Bedouin, Berber, Yemenite, Sudanese
  • Persia/Persian
  • Russia/Russian
  • Mexican, Central American, Caribeño, North Andean, South Andean and Platinean
  • Brazil/Brazilian
  • Australian
  • Anglo-Canadian
  • Franco-Canadian
  • Dutch and Boer
  • Wallonian and Flemish
  • Sweden/Swedish
  • Denmark/Danish
  • Norway/Norwegian
  • Finland/Finnish
  • Japan/Japanese
  • Ethiopia/Amhara
  • Punjab/Panjabi
  • Indian Territory/Cherokee

Last edited:
  • 2Love
Reactions:
Diarium XX

Curtiss: The Schneider Trophy (and other cool stuff)

Curtiss Mod Logo.png

Welcome to the final Curtiss diary before the release of the next update! Today we're going to take a closer look at special events and journal entries. Rather, they revolve around the adventurous nature of aviation at the beginning of the 20th century. A centerpiece of these adventures and narrative events is the Schneider Trophy.

The fight for this prestigious trophy, which the Frenchman Jacques Schneider donated shortly before the First World War, was primarily intended to stimulate the development of seaplanes. Over time, the race for this trophy became a race of nations, with the UK, USA and Italy in particular giving their teams massive support to win the coveted trophy. In fact, technological development has benefited from the Schneider Trophy using ever faster and more advanced seaplanes.

Schneider Cup Foundation.png

However, winning the Schneider Trophy is not enough. Historically, the rule was that a country had to win the trophy three times in five years. For gameplay reasons, Curtiss is about winning the trophy three times in a row. Not only the winning nation benefits from a comparatively strong prestige bonus in the final. The winning pilot is also greatly upgraded.

The first nation to be at least a major power, have three ports, and research seaplane technology will receive a Journal Entry to host the first Schneider Trophy. As soon as there are a total of five countries that also meet these requirements, the first race for the Schneider Trophy will take place.

Schneider Cup Duel.png

After the invitation to other countries with seaplanes - which you can of course also decline - the event chain is divided into several areas. First you have to choose a suitable pilot; the characteristics of your pilot affect the race. Schneider Trophy Veterans and Flying Aces bring benefits. If you don't have a pilot, the game will generate a young but inexperienced pilot for the race. So it's always better to have a good pilot up your sleeve that you can upgrade through a race. In addition, you can hold a training session before the race.

Before the start of the race, your nation's total flying experience is totaled. Have you already explored modern aviation? Do you have an airplane focus? Do you own a major airline? Does your country have a large number of airports and aircraft factories? How many pilots do you have? Do you own a flying ace? Is there a pilot school in the country? How did your training go? These are all factors that calculate how advanced you are in the field of aircraft technology! They add up to a score that we'll call Schneider Trophy Points for convenience. Even a significant score is added up before the actual race. A country needs 30 points to win the current race.

Schneider Cup Training.png

The missing points will be distributed in the subsequent race itself. Various events await you in order to get the decisive points for victory. This is where aircraft-focused nations have an advantage; but your character's skills also play a role. Brave and innovative characters have advantages at top speeds, for example; cautious characters are better at maneuvers; and aces like Schneider Trophy veterans have an edge. The nation that reaches 30 points first wins the race and hosts the next race the following year.

In addition to the Schneider Trophy, there is much more to discover. About the first non-stop flight across the Atlantic. Historical events on Graf Zeppelin, Henry Fabre and balloonists. And then there are mysteries that overlap heavily with Lepsius, potentially launching you into a very special adventure. An overview of the achievements gives you a rough overview of what Curtiss has to offer.

Transatlantic generic.png

The Aviator: Build a giant airplane – and make it fly.

Higher for Hire: Have a private Airline with the highest upgrade level.

Red Baron: Count an ace pilot among your pilots.

Porco Rosso: Win the Schneider Trophy with Italy.

Spirit of St. Louis: Complete the first solo flight across the Atlantic.

Graceful Giants: Fly over the North Pole in an airship and build a glamorous giant zeppelin.

Lost Horizon: Find Shangri-La.

The new Curtiss update will be available for you on Steam and Paradox Mods tomorrow, Friday, April 28th. :)

Curtiss Achievements.png

Last edited:
  • 3Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
Curtiss Mod Logo.png

New Version 1.7.0 "Wright"

New Gameplay features:

• A completely new side branch in the "Military" technology branch with six new inventions. In addition to the army and navy, aviation is now also available. From Montgolfier balloons and messenger pigeons to seaplanes and modern aviation.
• A new building: the airport as the center of civil aviation (adapted from DarthYa'll's "Civil Aviation and Airfields").
• New character traits: balloonists (in three levels), pilots and flying aces. Pilots can also emerge randomly in war missions and become flying aces after repeated deployments at the front.
• Airlines with an influential tycoon who is constantly trying to expand his company. The bigger the airline, the more advantages for your country.
• Zeppelin expeditions to the North Pole. Undertake research trips, build polar stations, gain new knowledge about geography, meteorology and biology of the arctic and be the first to cross the pole in an airship!
• A new diplomatic action to open up airspace for your airlines and zeppelin expeditions.
• The wonderful world of balloons: hire balloonists and set records!
• Follow in the footsteps of Charles Lindbergh and take the first solo flight across the Atlantic to revolutionize aviation.
• Upgrade your private airline to the highest tier, giving your country the power to build the world's largest plane (and make it fly).
• Upgrade your private or government airline and build a giant blimp to travel the world (and make sure it doesn't crash).
• Compete in the famous Schneider Trophy seaplane race and make sure this precious trophy stays in your country.
• Four historical pilots and balloonists: Richthofen, Piccard, Lindbergh (ECCHI) and D'Annunzio (ECCHI).
• Other events, decisions and journal entries, such as the possibility of founding a pilot school, historical events relating to Graf Zeppelin and Henry Fabre and an adventure in Tibet.
• Seven achievements related to aviation and aerial adventures.
• A total of more than 160 new events, 13 journal entries, 7 decisions and 100 modifiers.

Changed Gameplay Features:

• Only one observatory for one country; historical observatories were removed if one country had two or more.
• If a new observatory is conquered or inherited (by country unification) it will be dissolved; however, the annexing country will get some astronomical objects and tech points.
• New meteorological PM for observatories, giving a national research bonus.
• New, decentralized Rapa Nui nation on Easter Island with own state. This will be the beginning of something …
• Decision for Chile to annex Easter Island.
• Added Trade unions to the Expressionism Journal Entry.
• Removed capitalists from „independent artists“ opera house.
• Changed law requirements for PMs in opera house.
• Journal Entries which need astronomical objects or musical tradition will calculate all values collected in the game, not only the tradition/objects collected AFTER the JE was activated.
• No gold reserves needed to build the museum.

Other Features:

• New shiny PM icons made by Lord R. Yay!

Fixes:

- Fixed an error with pre columbian artifacts in museum.
- Fixed an issue with the museum in the bureau of the Lead Scientist (couldn’t visit the museum anymore).
- Moved generals in expedition decisions from „shown“ to „possible“, so the player sees this requirement.
- Fixed problems with the Mole Antonelliana decision.
- Added timer for exhibition events. This should prevent problems with exhibitions not triggering.
- Fixed some typos because Marco works sometimes late at night (lenght).
- Localization Error fixed for Art Deco Skyscraper.
- Localization Error fixed in Rachmaninoff event.

>>>
Download via Steam<<<

Support Morgenröte:

>>>
Patreon<<<

>>>
Buy me a glass of wine<<<

Last edited:
  • 3Love
Reactions:
Polynesia will receive an overhaul in the coming Morgenröte update. Can you spot all the changes?

Polynesia.png

• 1Like
Reactions:
Polynesia will receive an overhaul in the coming Morgenröte update. Can you spot all the changes?

View attachment 986716
Oh look it’s the stuff from my Polynesia posts!!!!
I can spot Tonga, Samoa, Bora Bora, Tahiti, Rapa Nui, Nuku Hiva, and what I assume is Rarotonga/Cook Islands

Reactions:
Oh look it’s the stuff from my Polynesia posts!!!!
I can spot Tonga, Samoa, Bora Bora, Tahiti, Rapa Nui, Nuku Hiva, and what I assume is Rarotonga/Cook Islands
Yes! There is also Mangareva (Giving them also the impassable Pitcairn Islands is ahistorical, but it just looks better this way).

I also toyed with the idea to add Niue, Rimatara and Rurutu, but it seemed to be a bit overkill.

Yes! There is also Mangareva (Giving them also the impassable Pitcairn Islands is ahistorical, but it just looks better this way).

I also toyed with the idea to add Niue, Rimatara and Rurutu, but it seemed to be a bit overkill.
Makes sense, glad to see Mangareva here as well. Did you also consider Raiatea and Huahine?

Makes sense, glad to see Mangareva here as well. Did you also consider Raiatea and Huahine?

In fact, I decided to scrap everything because VFM/you have done it way better than I would. So, I won't do any map changes for Morgenröte, but try to make a compatible version for VFM instead.

• 1Love
Reactions:
Character interactions are a nice feature.

Chief Engineer.png

Soon ... soon you'll be mine, Sagrada Família ...

Sagrada Família.png

• 1Love
Reactions: