• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Any updates for this mod in 2020? I got back into CK2 and are looking for areas that could use some work
I'm working on Dalmatian names for baronies but i haven't heard from Ciccillo Rre for a while. I did some improvements to the germanic names. When my computer gets back from repair I'll uplaod a new version.

Sounds good, I think it's mostly complete as a mod for now, since we covered most cultures
When I was preparing for Dalmatian i found or fixed several Latin name that i missed or got wrong. About Dalmatian if Ciccillo Rre doesn't have to review the list I'll just include my drafts. My computer should be repaired in a week or two. The video card broke so I had order a slavaged replacement from china since its a 2013 laptop.

When I was preparing for Dalmatian i found or fixed several Latin name that i missed or got wrong. About Dalmatian if Ciccillo Rre doesn't have to review the list I'll just include my drafts. My computer should be repaired in a week or two. The video card broke so I had order a slavaged replacement from china since its a 2013 laptop.

I gotcha, when your computer is fixed, could you post what you have? Also the country of Trapani in Sicily stays Depranon even if an Italian character owns it

I made a few changes:

Edited the male English, Italian, Dutch, Occitan, Afghan, and Punjabi names. Just small edits, like deleting a name and replacing it with something more fitting or fixing the variant.

Also added title localizations for Croatians. Gave dejure k_epirus Italian, Arberian and Serbian place names throughout the kingdom. They were missing for some reason.

I've done some work on the names to, I've gone through the Greek list and added Roman equivalents then linked them together. This way when a player revives roman culture as a Greek emperor the names of his vassals who change culture will shift correctly.

I've been working on the mod again, I had issues with my old laptop's hard drive. I fixed that then I built a new gaming desktop. Thus far I've integrated
Ciccillo Rre's work and Latin grammar fixes. I still need to finish integrating your work on names then I'll upload a new version. Might as put it on the steam work shop finally since CK2 wont receive anymore major additions or patches.

• 2Like
Reactions:
Thanks a lot @killerbee256! I updated the OP in the old thread about my mod to provide more information.

Hey I finally put the additional work up. Sorry it took so long. I just bought ck3 but I'll keep trying to work on this, due to the nature of the mod it should be easy to port the material over to three or back to two.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Hey I finally put the additional work up. Sorry it took so long. I just bought ck3 but I'll keep trying to work on this, due to the nature of the mod it should be easy to port the material over to three or back to two.

It's a bit different, ask me on the CK+ discord or find out for yourself. Instead of, german = "Berlin" it's german = cn_berlin (localisation key). Needs to be in the same file as vanilla.

Can I ask if it's up somewhere already or you still have some polishing to do?
I uploaded it on the first post. But I have been doing more work for ck2 while I port the personal names over to ck3, I've created a few more Roman names out of Italian names.
Buonconte = Boncomes
Gianfranco = Ioannes-Francus
Gianleone = Ioannes-Leo

• 1Like
Reactions: