• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Here's my current beta, I still have a lot to do on this version. This version has the cleaned up Anglo-Saxon names, more work done on the new Scandinavian duchies and counties, a few more Latin place names for Italian baronies and some early work making French, Spanish, Portuguese place-names etc for Italy.

Attachments

• More dynamic cultural names 0786 beta.zip
    405,2 KB · Views: 24
Paradox slightly reworked Iberia for the iron century patch, the patch notes say they added navigable rivers, but I think they add some provinces too. looks like I've more research to do.

I've started working on landed_titles. They made all kinds of small changes. It will take me a few days to update it.
I meant like I'll run the mod without the landed titles, since that will cause some glitches with new provinces added in the patch. In the mean time I'll add some translations for Sardinian and Slovene. Also I'll update the localizations for these two as well.

The new compatibility fixes are finished, I need to work on Visigothic names for the new Iberian provinces. Once I do that I'll update the file on the first post of this thread.

Attachments

• More dynamic cultural names 08 beta.zip
    411,9 KB · Views: 46
One thing that should be noted is that in the new dutch_renaming_events in vanilla, several provinces and titles in the low countries now change their name over time :O

I'm currently making a chart to help me make Dalmatian place-names. I've found several Sardinian dictionaries so I make similar chart for that language as well

Attachments

• to show.jpg
    to show.jpg
    48,2 KB · Views: 30
Ciccillo Rre and I are working fixing my Latin and Greek grammar mistakes, adjective forms and Dalmatian place-names. I've almost finished compiling the Dalmatian, Italian and Latin cognates, once that's done I can quickly construct dalmatian personal and place-names.

I've finished my list of cognates and starting working on Dalmatian place-names, here is what I have so far
Inpár Rumuon - Roman Empire
Sacro Inpár Rumuon - Holy Roman Empire
Italúa - Italy
Italúa - Italy
Rumanaja - Romagna/byzantine empire
Venáiz - Venice
Sardena e Kuarsika - Sardinia
Sekála - Sicily
Las/Luoz - Latium
Spoliás - spoleto
Toskan - Tuscany
Pase/Pese - Pisa
Ankona = Ancona
Fiarura - Ferrara
Modina - Modena
Ziana/Zianua/Gina/Ginua - Genoa
Viaruna - Verona
Saiguasájo - Susa
Langaubarda - Lombardia
Abruas - Abruzzo
Kaupua - Capua
Binviant - Benevento
Saliarno - salerno
Amuálfa - Amalfi
Páula - Apulia
Sekála - Sicily
Sardena - Sardinia
Kuarsika - Corsica
Dakilla TM If you've any Roman personal names you want converted to dalmatian let me know.

I've finished my list of cognates and starting working on Dalmatian place-names, here is what I have so far

Dakilla TM If you've any Roman personal names you want converted to dalmatian let me know.

I haven't checked the Dalmatian list in a while, but try to translate a few more Latin names to add more to it. Names such as:

Aurelius, Aurelian, Augustus, Alexander, Alexis

Bartholomaeus, Belisarius

Cornelius, Constantine, Cyrus

Daniel, Dominicus

Flavius, Faustus

Hadrian

Julius, Julian, Justin, Justinian, Johannes

Lucius

Martin, Marius, Maximus

Nicephorus

Pelagius, Petrus, Paulus

Romulus

Septimius, Stephanus, Sergius

Titus, Theodosius

Urbanus,

Victor

Zacharias

I think translating those Latin names to their Dalmatian variants would be plenty of names.

I haven't checked the Dalmatian list in a while, but try to translate a few more Latin names to add more to it. Names such as:

Aurelius, Aurelian, Augustus, Alexander, Alexis

Bartholomaeus, Belisarius

Cornelius, Constantine, Cyrus

Daniel, Dominicus

Flavius, Faustus

Hadrian

Julius, Julian, Justin, Justinian, Johannes

Lucius

Martin, Marius, Maximus

Nicephorus

Pelagius, Petrus, Paulus

Romulus

Septimius, Stephanus, Sergius

Titus, Theodosius

Urbanus,

Victor

Zacharias

I think translating those Latin names to their Dalmatian variants would be plenty of names.
Here you go:
Jáuiál_Aurelius
Jáurauliún_Aurelianus
Aguast_Augustus
Alasuándár_Alexander
Alas_Alexis
Buarzualáume_Bartholomew
Belesuár_Belisarius
Kuarnél_Cornelius
Constuantín_Constantine
Cir_Cyrus
Domainík_Dominic