[Mod] [ModTek] v1.0 MercDeployments - Travel contracts now send you on a deployment

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
SUGGESTION: Add a feature/option to "buy out" the remainder of your deployment contract without negative impact on merc board/faction ratings (no positive impact either).

@Morphyum, hey loving your mod, started to use it dZ's company commander mod pack. However, I just ran into a wierd bug recently. I ran into a destroy base bug. I'm not able to fire on the said buildings. I can "target" them, but weapons do not highlight, and cannot fire. Clicking on fire button backs me out to over view of the battle field. I'm trying to figure out what's causing it. You have any ideas?

EDIT: I spoke with Don Zappo, and I think I can fix it, so ignore for now

Last edited:
Story missions have a gold box as normal, single missions are local, travel missions are all deployments and deployments are all travel missions.

Very minor storyline bug, playing a story mission with this mod enabled will not advance the fluff dialogs from your staff.

Also, for extended deployments, Hiring Hall and Store could refresh every 30 days or something like that.

Do they refresh at all right now?