• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Most government types are connected to your religion, so they don't change like in vanilla. The idea is that they revere the way of life of ancient classical world, and their government and rulership is based on that. so, religion change would be probably the only way they'd change.

Lux Invicta June 2021 release is live!

I hope you all enjoy. Changelog seems light, but trust me, I have been working on this one off and on since the last version.

- more re-naming of Armenia region place names (thanks to Sammitte)
- added some trait gfx's and localization
- major updating to holy order decisions
- event updating throughout, and removal of some older events which no longer worked
- fixed zodiac traits to be given to the religion groups that can use them
- fixed some geographical regions
- China offmap now focuses on the border regions instead of randomly attacking in central India
- fixed monastic order for Pelagian kicking out Pelagians
- religion icons should be fixed, hopefully for most people
Please consider making a separate post and stickying it. Always annoying when important links get buried in 1000-page threads.

Thank you, and good work!

I post here because I am hoping people have this thread watched :)

• 1Like
Reactions:
Alright so I love the mod but I'm having that one event where you get a 50% chance for craven (bullshit) or put your hands up and let the dice either delete your army or kill you constantly, sometimes twice in a single battle. It's just very annoying and I would suggest either deleting it or reworking it so there's more options to not screw yourself.

Can you type charinfo in the console and see what the event ID is? I'd be happy to adjust it.

Did some digging its under events > li_battle.txt as battle_charges.0
edit - with some experimentation i've found the outcome of the event does not change at all regardless of your army size or commander skills compared to the enemy.

Last edited:
Did some digging its under events > li_battle.txt as battle_charges.0
edit - with some experimentation i've found the outcome of the event does not change at all regardless of your army size or commander skills compared to the enemy.
Thanks. Thats because its older events.

I will delete them, because I do not understand how to mitigate them. So, go ahead and delete that file in your copy.

Hey tsf4, I just wanted to be sure you saw my conversation in DMs (I think that's how they work on this forum; I don't use this site very often, i'm more prolific on discord). It's about a submod i'm making that I think you might be interested in discussing, so I thought i'd post here too.

Yeah! Responded to you. Grab the discord link and we can talk there.

Hi, me again; I noticed more broken history stuff so I patched it up! Though house Kometopoulos in bulgaria (char id 4, 1730243, & 1730243) never had a father created for them so that'll probably require a new character or something. I thought about creating one but I didn't want to overstep or anything. I attached the fixed history file to save you some trouble.

Attachments

• 01_extra_history.txt
    1,1 MB · Views: 0
Reactions:
Thanks! I will check this out and implement it.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Terribly sorry if it's been asked before, I skimmed the last few pages and only saw one reference to it, but are there any plans to bring this amazing mod to CK3? Is there a Discord I could join?

Shaytana has been gone for quite a while now. I had just started helping the current team around 2015, and he was gone ways before that.

Nobody knows what happened to him, I think even the dev team at that time said he was working on some stuff for the mod and then just never reached out again. A rumor of a login at a later time went around, but I cannot verify the truth of that.

I’m not sure, I just know he was never heard from again. That’s all

I was around during those times when he was here, and his mysterious and sudden disappearance left everyone stumped. Pity too since he didn't give his team any notice, so they kinda stagnated development not wanting to change things that Shaytana had left behind for fear of his disapproval.

Reactions: