• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Never mind, everything's working. Thanks a lot for your help, I'm sure tons of fun is ahead of me. Cheers.
I think I realized what the "issue" is (and you probably noticed it already) - the trait bar was moved to the left :p

@future/gamma/apples/whoever
I gave up with trying to remove roads. any edit I make on that regard seems to make the terrain map be all funky in-game, akin to the problem this guy is having. I have no bloody idea why, but I'll just port the lightly-edited v0.3 terrain map over instead.

Hello, this is my first time on the forums so if I break any rules of etiquette or if this is the wrong place to post this, please forgive me. I downloaded Lux Invicta and it looks absolutely astonishing. Unfortunately, when I sent out my armies to begin my first war, they were unable to move to another province. My ships couldn't move either. I've got the Republic, the Sword of Islam, Legacy of Rome, Sunset Invasion, and the Africa Unit Pack, and I'm running version 1.092. Any help so that I can enjoy this awesome mod would be much appreciated, and again, I'm sorry if I've stepped on any toes or ruffled any feathers.

Lol, if you stick around (that's a big if :laugh:) you'll realize all the horrid things we say to each other. Not gonna lie, you guys maek me kry sumtimes :'( [sub]K I did lie.[/sub]

To play the mod, you'll currently need all the facepacks. Otherwise you'll get blank/black faces and several things wrong.

Riknap made a fix for that in his LIBERT3 bastard child (expansion pack); just download the latest version of LIBERT3 found in his signature and it should fix it.

Edit: Wow, that was a really big ninja. I think that was on me :laugh:

Last edited:
cry, and die.
@futuregary, have you found out why the landed_titles you sent me is.... a bit too different? I'm kind of curious :laugh:

@othere
have you guys tried running the last libert3 without the terrain.bmp? it seems that's the thing that's causing CTD's (I'll just port over NBRT+ 0.3's version since it's what's closest to vanilla while still being an improvement over it. Any editing I do the the file corrupts it for some reason [the darkside is strong within me, I know] ). I'm interested in knowing if I should keep the unit scaledown and eagle land font in, or should I remove them?
also, have you guys found anything that could use any last-minute tweaking?
in any case, the only change I've done so far is:
a) reduced titular title cost to 75%
b) reduced conquest cb cost to 100 authority.
c) added the authority localisation updates
d) used nbrt+ 0.3 terrain map as-is

I think I realized what the "issue" is (and you probably noticed it already) - the trait bar was moved to the left :p

@future/gamma/apples/whoever
I gave up with trying to remove roads. any edit I make on that regard seems to make the terrain map be all funky in-game, akin to the problem this guy is having. I have no bloody idea why, but I'll just port the lightly-edited v0.3 terrain map over instead.
Riknap you're useless do you want me to fix the map :laugh: ?

Riknap you're useless do you want me to fix the map :laugh: ?
that would be nice :laugh:
for reference, this is the map result I've made: http://www.mediafire.com/view/?1n1do53hb771g5m
it's essentially the vanilla map with the central/eastern-european and italian lands copy pasted (you could easily view them side by side with the vanilla terrain.bmp and see the differences :laugh:)
because of inexperience and something I have no idea of, using that map causes either a CTD or funky textures.

could you fix it instead? :D

on a different note:
upon playtesting, the Eagle Land font is a headache and eyestrain. It looks good on closeup screenshots, but actually playing it, it's hard to read (well, it's easy to read for LARGE realms, but for small realms that characterize Lux Invicta, they're less legible than desired).
I'll experiment with Aninron/Almendra and check which is better in terms of aesthetics and ergonomics.

edit: I'm removing the fonts. They all suffer from one major problem - when they're too small they start flickering especially when moving. They look good at stills, but painful when in motion. as such, I'll remove them from the final version.

any comments on the unit scaledown though? should I keep them or remove them?

edit:
@futuregary
this might seem weird, but....
I can't find a "d_miaphysite" flag anywhere, both in my adultered and fresh-from-the-rar copy of Lux Invicta, nor in novaneko's ck2plus files. Are you sure that wasn't something you added yourself? :D
in any case, I don't have to bother adding that to installation instructions for the finalized version then I guess.

Last edited:
You didn't copy the terrain.txt file over, thus causing you to have unindexed terrain types (the blue and the pink I believe)

You didn't copy the terrain.txt file over, thus causing you to have unindexed terrain types (the blue and the pink I believe)
... odd. since it wasn't in the nbrt+ folder, I assumed it wasn't necessary.
still, even if the pink and light blue are there (via the unedited terrain.bmp from nbrt+ v0.3), the game simply ignores it (or rather, it doesn't cause a crash).

edit: oh, and it seems the problem has something to do with using paint.net and not indexing the pallette correctly. since I'm kinda useless with regards to the matters, I think I'll wait for whatever you're working on for the moment while I prepare other libert3 components.

Last edited:
Well it seems The Old Gods is bringing some Zoroastrian love around, along with its own "Holy Sites". Rename these into Nestorian Patriarchates, Arian Presbyteries, Unctionist Archdioceses, Neoplatonic Scolarchies or whatever you want and you'll have localised holy sites for all religions.

Let's hope it works that way. It's been a while since I last played Lux Invicta, but I can't wait to enlighten the world with my Platonic Muslims.

I fixed the game by removing the two terrain types from my version :laugh:

wrPWOn5.jpg

I fixed the game by removing the two terrain types from my version :laugh:

wrPWOn5.jpg
that's odd. they actually work in-game even with the two terrain types. the only problem that I have is that it my saved version isn't indexed properly.

edit:
@futuregary:
a minor typo that might have been my fault, but:
"STAT_PRESTIGE_DESC;Authority is the measure of the legitamcy and respect..."
well, whether you bother changing it or not is up before I finalize v11 to you. It's a tooltip that is unlikely to be read by many anyway :p :laugh:

Last edited:
@gamma/gary

I'll be uploading the finalized v11 within 3~4 hours.
regarding the terrain map, if darkgamma doesn't share an upload within that time, I'll simply port NBRT+ v0.3's terrain.bmp
:D

Let's hope it works that way. It's been a while since I last played Lux Invicta, but I can't wait to enlighten the world with my Platonic Muslims.

Shouldn't they have a big fertility malus :laugh:.

The Wotanist religion takes 0.5 diplomacy and 1.5 learning.

Wulfilist gives 1.5 Diplomacy, Martial and Stewardship. And takes 0.5 in intrigue.

Dragomiric gives 1.5 martial and 0.5 intrigue. It take 3.5 diplomacy and 0.5 stewardship.

So now the religions that give half (not properly working) statpoints are:
- Platonic Islam
- Wotanist
- Wulfilist
- Dragomiric

EDIT: Just figured this out:
If a character has a base stat of 5 and he gains 0.5 the stat will be rounded down to 5.
If the same character loses 0.5 in that stat the stat will also be rounded down, only now to 4.

Last edited:
The Wotanist religion takes 0.5 diplomacy and 1.5 learning.
Wulfilist gives 1.5 Diplomacy, Martial and Stewardship. And takes 0.5 in intrigue.
So now the religions that give half (not working) statpoints are:
- Platonic Islam
- Wotanist
- Wulfilist

EDIT: Just figured this out:
If a character has a base stat of 5 and he gains 0.5 the stat will be rounded down to 5.
If the same character loses 0.5 in that stat the stat will also be rounded down, only now to 4.
thanks.
I was *brings thumb and index finger together* this close to uploading it already and calling it a day :rofl:
(well, trying to anyway. bloody internet connection. I have a feeling the recent elections are partly to blame).

now that you're here though, any last-minute corrections and balance edits you'd like to point out?
with regards to balance though, these are the only changes I've done
a) changed titular title cost to 75%
b) lowered conquest CB cost to 100 authority

anything else you'd like to note?

thanks.
I was *brings thumb and index finger together* this close to uploading it already and calling it a day :rofl:
(well, trying to anyway. bloody internet connection. I have a feeling the recent elections are partly to blame).

now that you're here though, any last-minute corrections and balance edits you'd like to point out?
with regards to balance though, these are the only changes I've done
a) changed titular title cost to 75%
b) lowered conquest CB cost to 100 authority

anything else you'd like to note?

Assuming you already implemented the decrease in piety for the empires: No, looks great :).
I just have to show off my near-immortal Kaiser though (and I managed to get 1.3k piety):
13486.jpg

Hi,
can I install it now and what do I have to install?? I'm still confused.
wait for a few minutes.
or half an hour, depending on how long it takes for me to successfully upload. goddamned internet connection :rofl:
edit: now I'd appreciate it if nobody ninja's me and breaks the chain of posts I'm about to make :rofl: :rofl:

Hi,
can I install it now and what do I have to install?? I'm still confused.

Download LIBERT3 that you can find in Riknap's signature (but he is uploading a new version right now).
Extract the .rar files.
Copy all the files in the LIBERT3 folder and paste them in the Lux Invicta folder and overwrite.

@Riknap, are you playing 1.092 succesfully right now? I am still playing 1.091 because I thought there would still be memory leaks.

Shouldn't they have a big fertility malus :laugh:.

Well, Christian rulers should too get a high fertility malus, if they were indeed scrict on their religion. I think Giordano stated that, of all 365 days of the year, just 20/30 days were left for having some fun with your wife after discounting fasts, holy days, lent... which doesn't give too much of a fertility rate.

All religions adapt, I guess.

Lux Invicta Buildings & Events, Retinues & Tactics, Traits & Technology module Portal

LIBERT3 module - primary portal
[a Lux Invicta Buildings & Events, Retinues & Tactics, Traits & Technology module]
attachment.php
Comprehensive Changelogs: now new note nexus
Installation Instructions: [Automatically Integrated]
LIBERT3 DLC's: merged master-post

General Overview
This module is essentially a comprehensive balancing module that attempts to refine gameplay of Lux Invicta by making mechanics as appropriate to the spirit of the setting as possible. Starting from simply a segregation of Shaytana's building chains to make it easier to identify prerequisites, it now tweaks a lot of core mechanics specifically those related to gold, piety, prestige, and armies to give these four variables a significance unlike in vanilla.

The module started with trying to integrate buildings more closely with technology, as well as giving the tech system a much needed overhaul. It also incorporated an earlier retinue customisation contribution I did to make retinues follow the cultural elite as the mod's primogenitor likely intended. In the course of balancing building army size effects, it soon became necessary to balance the effect of manpower and relevant mechanics.

As it progressed, the scope of ambition and meddling of the mod increased as well. Right now, it also includes new traits, events, and tactics, and integration between the three and with buildings as well. To be more specific of new requirements, buildings now depend on technology and stats and in the future some with traits, while traits depends on buildings. The events require the presence of buildings and traits, while retinues should synergize well with custom tactics, that themselves require traits obtained from building and events. In short, it's an ambitious web that is limited only by my modding experience and diligence.

With the pseudo-reboot and expanded focus, the mod will now also eventually incorporate tradition and specialization traits,cultural tactics, siege events, and eventually narrative pseudo-campaign events.

As of Lux Invicta v6H, LIBERT3 has been merged automatically with Lux Invicta. As such, a general summary page was made for quick reference of relevant values.
You can find the quick list of relevant rebalanced mechanics here

O Balance
The comprehensive balancing aspect of this module is both fairly recent and yet inherent at the inception. As building modifiers were edited (initially to rebalance garrison/levy sizes), the tweaks slowly spread out to related variables (like siege speed and wall effectivity) trying to be holistic as possible.

Currently, a lot of mechanics are tweaked from vanilla. The most significant with the recent update is the conversion of the former "prestige" mechanic into a more setting-appropriate "authority" mechanic that serves to balance a considerable amount of actions that are taken for granted in vanilla, including diplomatic actions and CB's. Other mechanics like increased emphasis on attributes and rebalance of combat and income were also made to further the uniqueness of Lux Invicta.

Aside from balance, LIBERT3 also incorporates a number of mods that change several things, both present and not in basic-Lux Invicta. Currently, these include stuff like interface hotkeys by Arumba, trait rebalances by cybrxkhan's VIET, and a couple of several mini-mods I've made myself.

I Retinues
The retinue system has been significantly overhauled since vanilla. All retinues are significantly more powerful levies (non-culturals have a cumulative 75% bonus while culturals have a 100% bonus), but are hired in larger sizes (either 1,000 man regiments for culturals or 2,000 man companies for non-culturals), and are slightly more expensive, require upkeep, and are relatively rarer (currently, retinues allow a range of 5~15% of realm manpower - but the cap can be boosted by buildings present in holdings that represent hiring efforts to recruit the very best), but reinforce slightly cheaper (the cost to recruit each man at the start is the same as the cost to replace him).

With levy replenishment while levies are raised reduced to zero and levy reinforcement in general reduced by 25% from vanilla, army sizes are now small enough that retinues are an important tactical force, since they can definitely hold their own against larger forces (provided you have decent commanders).

Similarly balanced out of necessity are mercenaries, who are now more expensive to hire (due to the scarcity of troops in LI), but balanced by lowering their maintenance from vanilla/LI-default values.

II Technology
The tech tree has been completely overhauled, and has faced a lot of balancing since then. The way the tech tree is designed also changes warfare as the game goes on, as levy sizes are increased with tech while garrison sizes decrease to represent an increasing interest in fighting abroad rather than on homegrounds.
A lot of buildings are also tied to tech, and though the more obvious ones are seen in the three Enlightenment tech chains, a lot of the tech requirements will only be seen in the building view. An example is that certain points in the university chain need increasing City Enlightenment and Education tech levels. At the same time, increasing Agriculture and Education tech levels (edit: now integrated into the relevant Enlightenment tech chains) are required to build increasing tiers of farming buildings. Incidentally, temple holdings are exempt from a lot of tech requirements to represent them being centers of preservation of wisdom.

With the coming of the Old Gods DLC, some rebalances have been made to not only accomodate the smaller number of tech trees, but the larger amount of tech levels as well. For example, many martial technologies were merged and redesigned, as well as economy tech levels like Agriculture merged with Feudal Enlightenment, Education merged with Clerical Enlightenment, as well as vanilla's Trade and Practices merged with LIBERT3 designs into Trade and Commerce.
It also goes without saying that with the increase in tech levels, the building system's distribution of "tech chokepoints" needed a fundamental redesign as well, and as such is undergoing an overhaul to take advantage of the increased number of tech levels.

Another thing worth noting here is that the minimum levels of tech for some actions like creating trade posts have been reduced as well, to give patrician players the capacity to actually do something.

III Buildings
As was noted above, the building system has been heavily integrated with the tech system. It has also been heavily integrated with characters in general, with many buildings requiring realm attributes and the occassional character attribute to represent the character needing to have the necessary "material" to develop the specific "buildings" (many of which are abstractions of general improvements on a holding - which Shaytana has envisioned as a region of land rather than a specific small area).

As for a general overview on what changed in the building trees, basically, build times have been reduced in general, to keep early-gameplay from stagnating too much. At the same time, many buildings have garrison reductions to represent soldiers allocated to either policing patrols or simply being more keen to fight out of the walls rather than garrison them.

For more specifics:
Castles - specialize on retinue points
- martial emphasis on levy size
- many buildings reduce garrision size
- many non-education buildings give martial techpoints*
- education buildings are primarily administrative, with balanced techpoints and techspread
- education buildings have upkeep, but decent effects
- access to more advanced mid/late-game military tree buildings

Cities - specialize on economy
- martial emphasis on garrison size
- fewer buildings reduce army size, mostly of levies
- many non-education buildings give economy techpoints*, and give higher techspread**
- education buildings give emphasis on tech spread
- education buildings have no upkeep, but lesser effects.
- access to more advanced mid/late-game economy tree buildings

Churches - specialize on education
- martial emphasis on levy quality (land morale and bonuses)
- minimal reduction of sizes and effects, in exchange for higher construction costs
- many non-education buildings give culture techpoints*
- educuation buildings give emphasis on techpoints (balanced culture/economy tech points )
- education buildings have no upkeep, decent effects, but slightly more expensive
- access to advanced mid/late-game university tree and Academy-type buildings

Castles have Large Fair as their last economic chain, as the others are more appropriate for cities. In exchange, I increased the strength of the wall chains while decreasing the size of garrisons relative to levies to represent men more eager for loot and adventure.

Cities have the City Fortress as the last military chain, since cities having aristocracies and military settlers kind of doesn't fit the bill, especially with the Republic DLC gameplay. In exchange, I slightly buffed the tax bonuses of some of their unique buildings. They also are more focused on garrisons than levies to represent the men more concerned with protecting the source of their wealth and livelihood than fighting abroad.

Churches were patterned after the castle buildings, but removed the aristocracy chains. In short, they have neither the late-game commercial chains nor late-game military chains. In exchange and in keeping with the theme, they are centers of education and the university chains were transferred to them.

The family palace "Palace" was made unique by making each tier require a certain level in "build-up" buildings, to represent the family slowly consolidating power.
The 6th tier of the palace-proper, the Merchant Republic Fortress, requires completion of a final build-up subchain that represents you slowly seizing power against established merchant guilds, with each "building" representing the drain on your resources the internal struggle is eating up. The 6th tier of that chain represents you finally winning the conflict and being a feudalistic patrician in your own domain. The 7th tier requires late-game tech (tier 4 of mercantile code and city enlightenment) and represents the effort that finally makes you a Merchant Prince, which unlocks the 7th tier Merchant Republic Grand Citadel, and all it glories.
I've also added in parts of the cultural buildings in the family holding of feudal rulers to give republic players a sporting chance (and primarily the AI as well).

e) The trade posts have now 6 building subchains with 5 levels each. Three of them are garrison/retinue/levy upgrades, while the other three are ship/tax/trade value upgrades that have tech requirements for certain levels.

IV Tradition Traits and Cultural Tactics
One of the newly embraced expansion of scope of this module is the incorporation of specialization traits for all three ruler types. For feudal rulers, this will eventually be taken a step further by making custom and vanilla tactics tied with these specialization traits, the same way I've been tying buildings to tech and stats. Currently, inheritance is simply agnatic, ie. patrilineal, and female rulers get a new event instead, due to complexities in coding matrilineal inheritance.

Tactics are a difficult topic. One goal is to eventually give each culture or culture group their own set of three tactics - one skirmish, one melee, and either an extra skirmish or melee tactic, as there are retinues. For example, the Rhomaion get their own set of unique tactics different from the Romans and the Hellens. This would yield an estimate of 100 new custom tactics - of which a lot of research needs to be done first.

Another goal with tactics is to completely overhaul the vanilla generic set of tactics, adding complexity to the relationship of tactic-groups, where each tactic group has a strength and weakness against other respective tactic groups. Current drafts have 18 tactic-groups, where a mode of 5 could easily mean 100 new generic tactics. As support is currently weak however, development of this will likely be kept in parallel with LIBERT3 as an optional module while only the cultural tactics will be part of the main module.

V Events
As was discussed, the siege events could use further customization. The current plans involve an event with choices that allow you to choose how a siege would progress (e.g. via generic attrition, or via sapping and general bashing of the gates and stuff, or via intrigue events). After reading the timeline, inspiration to involve events like the sacking of towns (available for those with traits like wroth) is also considered.

Other flavour events include a long promised narrative-event chain for the guild-hegemony chain of patricians, and flavour events for late-game massive empires/kingdoms (that gives them special CB's against similarly large empires instead of the conquest CB which will be disabled for them). Speaking of CB's, reading the timeline gives an inspiration to create custom Imperial-tier realms CB's that allow them to vassalize kingdoms or dukes while allowing the defeated and their heir to rebel once the current ruler has died, to simulate the chaotic flow of history as the timeline has shown.

Of course, this section is likely not to come anytime soon, as tactics will take priority first.

For the meantime, LIBERT3 incorporates a multitude of events from VIET as well as unique events from Friends and Foes, and will continue to be updated to incorporate appropriate events from the two mods (currently, only generic events are in, but with some work the culture-specific events could be adapted to the Lux Invicta setting).

Kyrie Eleison - subsidiary portal
[an experimental modification of Balansegang's faction system]
attachment.php
Download: [Development Currently Frozen]
Changelogs:
vg3
Corrected a missing bracket and recalibrated ultimatum trigger:
>50% faction power and 3 vassals needed for it to even be possible now.
>Reduced firing speed per level with intervals now at 50, 60, 70... 145.

vg2
Bracket corrections to fix the return of the ambition bug

vg
Modified decision trigger for independence ultimatum to only be possible with at least 30% plot power and two backers again (Balansegang previous values).
Decision trigger is now also properly scaled with more reasonable values (1.25 factors) and the following percent intervals: 30, 50, 70, 80, 90, 100, 105, 110, 115, ... and 145.
Ultimatum guaranteeed to happen once 150% is reached.
Independence ultimatum much less likely to happen (0.1% chance, but not zero as before) when liege is defending against non-religionist groups (ie. basically every neighbour in Lux Invicta) but more likely to happen when liege is conducting an offensive war (5x).
Made merchant republics twice as likely to create/join independence factions (previously zero).
Non-dejure vassals of a king 5x more likely to seek independence (previously 1.5x)
Isolated characters are also more likely to create independence factions. Characters at the border of the realm are also more likely to join/create independence factions.

vf3
Corrected a pasting mistake that made the independence faction ultimatum not be possible (due to using the claimant block of code rather than the independence code block).

vf2
Fixed an extra bracket that was causing a bug in the ambitions options.

vf
Corrected a bracketing bug that made previous independence AI decision modifiers... a placebo effect. Also corrected another bracketing bug with the faction file itself.
Integrated the previous Lux Invicta faction system's effect/allow code from the decisions file. Since I'm bad at reading code and don't really have much time to study it, I just pasted them as is (though a cursory study shows norse mod "on viking" flags, so that's probably important... I think.
Increased the stable realm distance from 150 to 200, and adjusted previous 200-distance modifier to 250.

ve
Made probability of AI triggering the independence war decision exponential. Zero chance before 25%, and increasing by a factor of 5 at 25, 50, and 75%, by 10 at 100 and 125%, and near instantaneous at 150%.
Those bordering independence members and isolated realms made even more likely to join independence factions.
Membership of independence wars slightly more likely the stronger the faction is.
Further increased modifiers for those at less than 150 distance to be even more less likely to join independence factions to compensate.

vd2
Made those with 75 opinion only 10 times less likely to join independence factions. Those with 100 opinion additionally 10 times less likely. Other factions - the claimant types - still clear out at 75.

v0d
Disabled certain modifiers that prevent vassals from joining factions
Made the 75 opinion threshold where vassals automatically leave a faction apply to other faction types. Vassals at 50 opinion still half as likely to join.
Slghtly tweaked independence faction weighting.
> Non de jure vassals of a king more likely to revolt
> de jure vassals of an emperor are less likely to revolt

v0c
Reworked distance modifiers
>Vassals below 100 distance less likely to revolt, below 50 even less
>Vassals beyond 150 start getting uppity, beyond 200 more likely to have second thoughts, beyond 300 highly likely to seek independence, beyond 400 very much likely, and beyond 500 (something like Venice to Crimea) independence seeking is almost a given.
Made vassals with at least 75 opinon not join an independence faction and leave if they are
Modified opinion weights
Made vassals with same culture/religion possible to join/create independence factions (they still have a natural disinclination to do so but this increases exponentially with distance and quadratically if they aren't de jure vassals)
De Jure Imperial vassals are half as likely to revolt.
Edited the rebels flock to your banner event to give slightly less troops (equivalent to the loyalists flock to your banner size).

v0b
Made non de-jure vassals much more likely to want independence.
Toned down a few variables.
Made vassals beyond 400 and 500 realm distance very likely to join independence factions.

v0a
Removed references from PB's crown laws, but currently unreplaced (Nova's version still isn't live)
Modified independence faction from PB's values:
> Increased weight of non-religion and non-culture vassals, of distant vassals, etc.
> Made opinion thresholds more important - vassals that like you are very much less likey to join one (1% above 50) but those that hate you almost guaranteed to join one (below 50 and even more below 75)
> Temporarily edited to make imperial vassals prefer imperial rule (50% more likely to stay).
Included the edited decision weighting file of PB as well (an oversight)

General Overview
In a nutshell, Kyrie Eleison basically attempts to simulate the inherently unstable realms characteristic of both Shaytana's timeline and medieval history by making realms stable only up to a certain size, beyond which instability and desire for independence becomes paramount.
Essentially, this is achived by tweaking values relevant to the independence faction. So far, it roughly works enough in destabilizing blobs that shows up. Granted, it's relatively crude so far and makes holding to a large realm difficult when powerful leaders were more than able to hold their realms together. More modifiers and modification is necessary to achieve a balance between cutting snowballing while still allowing successful savy players to hold on to relative large realms (but not too large of course).
This is currently an entirely option module as not only are there a lot of issues with its rather primitive state, but blob-bashing isn't really everyone's cup of tea. Just as the game prevents AI blobs, they also prevent the player from blobbing as well. Incidentally, "Kyrie Eleison" accordingly translates to "Lord, Have Mercy", so that's a pretty good indication of what to expect should you try this sub-module.

Z Misc Credits:

Friends and Foes; Maoyuu Maou Yuusha - LIBERT3 event images
Project Balanace - Kyrie Eleison module core
Lux Invicta thread frequenters (most notably richvh, Novacat, futuregary, but also aledeth, ILoveApples, FearEngine, Crepuscularity, adecoy95, Darkgamma, et. al.) - bug busting and balance beta-testing
A Certain Time Traveller - comprehensive Kyrie/LIBERT3 modding assistance

Attachments

• maoyuu11.jpg
    maoyuu11.jpg
    29,4 KB · Views: 40
  • maoyuu05.jpg
    maoyuu05.jpg
    32,1 KB · Views: 2.071
Last edited: