• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
He was seen in the Total War forum in 2015, see this thread. At that time he said real life had "KOed" him and that he was considering creating a LI type of mod for Attila Total War.

I tried to establish dialogue, as you can see in the thread. No response came after my post, and his account shows no further post after this brief appearance.

Reactions:
The next release will be this week! Not a huge release, but contains event & decision updating, first bits of bloodline project, some character fixes, and the rest of Sammitte's suggested naming changes for Armenia.

• 1Love
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Is development for CK3 version not being considered?

Is development for CK3 version not being considered?

I am not going to develop Lux for ck3. I have some problems with how ck3 is modded as well as gameplay and design concerns, and so will be continuing with ck2. At this point, my plan is to keep developing Lux for ck2.

• 5Like
Reactions:

December 2021 release!

Hello everyone, I hope you enjoy this new version! It is mostly a maintenance and fixing release, but has some other things too:
- Some character history fixes (thanks Fastrike!) and 2 characters the Lux Ultima team made
- Event and decision updating, including a rework of the Patron decision and removal of some outdated and not working events.
- Finishing touches to Sammitte's Armenia naming fixes and corrections.
- First bloodline added in HF style, more will come in future releases.
I have been working on the mod off and on since June, but most time has been spent on the new project combining Lux & Umbra Spherae, which a small team including myself have been working on since summer.
If you are curious to see progress on that, join the Discord: Discord.gg

• 4Like
  • 3Love
Reactions:

December 2021 release!

Hello everyone, I hope you enjoy this new version! It is mostly a maintenance and fixing release, but has some other things too:
- Some character history fixes (thanks Fastrike!) and 2 characters the Lux Ultima team made
- Event and decision updating, including a rework of the Patron decision and removal of some outdated and not working events.
- Finishing touches to Sammitte's Armenia naming fixes and corrections.
- First bloodline added in HF style, more will come in future releases.
I have been working on the mod off and on since June, but most time has been spent on the new project combining Lux & Umbra Spherae, which a small team including myself have been working on since summer.
If you are curious to see progress on that, join the Discord: Discord.gg
Christmas came early!~ By the way if anyone is having trouble booting it up it's because the .mod file path is mod/Lux Invicta but the folder is called Lux_Invicta. If you want it to work just change one of these.

By the way tsf4, in my own personal game I set the realms which use classical gov. but have faraway branches of their family trees like the Ptolemies to start with primogeniture in order to fix the bug of some random from another religion inheriting kyrene in case of an early death and some such. If you'd like me to send you those files just let me know...

Reactions:
Thank you, sounds like a helpful fix. PM them to me :)

Excellent mod, I must say.

What version of CK2 should I use though? I have just bought the Imperial Collection and it says I have version 3.3.5.1. Do I have to roll it back?
Any 3.3.x version should be fine!

Ah, good to know and thanks for responding! I have been worried that I installed it wrong or something, because the character religion sign is doing weird things when I click the character picture to see traits and such.

Yeah, religion icons are wonky. Its different for everyone, and I think kinda depends on your computer. my older laptop makes the icons really offset while new laptop they are perfect. :/

Reactions:
Ah, good to know and thanks for responding! I have been worried that I installed it wrong or something, because the character religion sign is doing weird things when I click the character picture to see traits and such.
Try doing a steam verify files check, if it doesn't solve it, delete the /mod/Lux Invicta folder and install the mod again.

The mod doesn't work for me. I've installed it and I'll enable it on the launcher but when I go into the game it loads like vanilla CK2(I'm using no other mods). What am I doing wrong?
I answered that a bit above you but if you delete the _ in Lux_Invicta it will work. Currently the .mod file and the folder of the mod are named slightly different things so it doesn't work correctly.

name = "Lux Invicta v0.6K16"
path = "mod/Lux Invicta"
user_dir = "Lux Invicta"

replace_path = common/buildings
replace_path = common/trade_routes
replace_path = common/societies
replace_path = common/artifacts
replace_path = common/artifact_spawns
replace_path = "history"
replace_path = "history/characters"
replace_path = "history/diplomacy"
replace_path = "history/provinces"