- Sep 2, 2017
i am just curious does classic government ever change ?
ok thxMost government types are connected to your religion, so they don't change like in vanilla. The idea is that they revere the way of life of ancient classical world, and their government and rulership is based on that. so, religion change would be probably the only way they'd change.
Please consider making a separate post and stickying it. Always annoying when important links get buried in 1000-page threads.Lux Invicta June 2021 release is live!
I hope you all enjoy. Changelog seems light, but trust me, I have been working on this one off and on since the last version.
- more re-naming of Armenia region place names (thanks to Sammitte)
- added some trait gfx's and localization
- major updating to holy order decisions
- event updating throughout, and removal of some older events which no longer worked
- fixed zodiac traits to be given to the religion groups that can use them
- fixed some geographical regions
- China offmap now focuses on the border regions instead of randomly attacking in central India
- fixed monastic order for Pelagian kicking out Pelagians
- religion icons should be fixed, hopefully for most people
Thanks. Thats because its older events.Did some digging its under events > li_battle.txt as battle_charges.0
edit - with some experimentation i've found the outcome of the event does not change at all regardless of your army size or commander skills compared to the enemy.