• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Showing developer posts only. Show all posts in this thread.
Any modders out there are free to use this work in any of your mods, as long as you give me credit for it. You are not allowed to use this work for commercial purposes, unless written permission is giving by the creator (= me). Note that all CK2 mods are based on the work of Paradox Interactive, so developping mods for commercial purposes without their permission, will probably lead to legal issues with them!

I'll be adding this to my Balansegang mod. You'll be credited of course.

BTW, for the Lotharinga creation I'd recommend writing it like this:
Code:
AND = {
    OR = {
        has_landed_title = d_lower_lorraine
        any_vassal = { has_landed_title = d_lower_lorraine }
    }
    OR = {
        has_landed_title = d_upper_lorraine
        any_vassal = { has_landed_title = d_upper_lorraine }
    }
}
It is more compact, and displays better on the creation screen.

View attachment 50392

You can see a graphical issue here. The border between Jülliech, Köln and Trier should not be like that, i.e. there is a border as if it were different countries. I don't know if it is only in your mod because I don't know how was the region in the vanilla game (never played in the region before your mod :) )
The thick borders denote direct vassals. So it simply means different characters control Jülich/Köln and Trier.

It is not what I meant. There is a border that is used to see the difference between countries that should not be here as it is in the same country.

View attachment 50397
Oh. I see what you mean now, yeah.

Looking at the map files it seems to be caused by Mainz having three unconnected pixels:
HcdFd.png

Thank you for implementing this in your mod. I have used the 'longer' code, because it allows f.e. the king of France, who has vassalized both duchies to create the kingdom. The shorter version does not, unless the king also is duke of one of the duchies.
The code I posted is valid for all the same conditions as the original code is. If someone has both duchies vassalized you'd get:
Code:
allow = { 
    AND = { 
        OR = { 
            has_landed_title = d_lower_lorraine [B]FALSE[/B]
            any_vassal = { has_landed_title = d_lower_lorraine } [B]TRUE[/B]
        } [B]TRUE[/B]
        OR = { 
            has_landed_title = d_upper_lorraine [B]FALSE[/B]
            any_vassal = { has_landed_title = d_upper_lorraine } [B]TRUE[/B]
        } [B]TRUE[/B]
    } [B]TRUE[/B]
} [B]TRUE[/B]

I uninstalled everything and deleted the PI folder containing the savegames and gfx and then did a clean reinstall, but Zutphen still shows up as German. ._.

It's right there in the province files, before I even unzipped the mod.
Looks like an error in Balansegang, not this mod (seeing as this mod doesn't include North German culture)
I'll fix it in the next version.

Yeah that's what I figured, but I checked your own seperate mod zip from this thread, and it set Zutphen as German culture, not Dutch.
I don't make this mod, just Balansegang ;)
I guess this mod might have the mistake as well though, and that's how it got into Balansegang.