• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Feb 28, 2021
I subscribed to 3 different mods on the Steam Workshop, and none of them show up in the launcher.
I've verified that Steam did in fact download the mods, restarted the launcher, verified the game's integrity, logged in and out of Steam, and even reinstalled the game. So far, nothing has worked.

Please try the following:

- unsubscribe from all mods in BOTH the Steam Workshop and the Paradox mod site mods.paradoxplaza.com
- delete the folder Documents/Paradox Interactive/Stellaris/mod/
- delete the file Documents/Paradox Interactive/Stellaris/mods_registry.json (if present)
- delete the file Documents/Paradox Interactive/Stellaris/launcher-v2.sqlite (if present)
- run the game up and check the launcher is okay with no mod or other errors
- subscribe to a few mods

- run the game up and see if those mods are now available to you.

I hope that does it for you!

Please try the following:

- unsubscribe from all mods in BOTH the Steam Workshop and the Paradox mod site mods.paradoxplaza.com
- delete the folder Documents/Paradox Interactive/Stellaris/mod/
- delete the file Documents/Paradox Interactive/Stellaris/mods_registry.json (if present)
- delete the file Documents/Paradox Interactive/Stellaris/launcher-v2.sqlite (if present)
- run the game up and check the launcher is okay with no mod or other errors
- subscribe to a few mods

- run the game up and see if those mods are now available to you.

I hope that does it for you!

I tried all that. The problematic mod still persists and can't be removed, other mods don't update.
Also reimporting the playsets doesn't work because it can't connect to to your servers.
I think i fixed it by uninstalling the launcher and forcing a reinstall, after deleting everything and unsubscribing from everything.

Last edited: