[MOD] Lindbrooks Texture Map (LTM) - borders, textures, rivers, terrain, etc.

[MOD] Lindbrooks Texture Map (LTM) - borders, textures, rivers, terrain, etc.

• Crusader Kings III Available Now!

The realm rejoices as Paradox Interactive announces the launch of Crusader Kings III, the latest entry in the publisher’s grand strategy role-playing game franchise. Advisors may now jockey for positions of influence and adversaries should save their schemes for another day, because on this day Crusader Kings III can be purchased on Steam, the Paradox Store, and other major online retailers.

Real Strategy Requires Cunning

ahistorically correct

Corporal
12 Badges
Oct 13, 2020
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
@Lord of Pain, I am working on a personal SWMH province terrain mapmode submod (replacing the "satmap" mapmode with colormap showing terrain for each province) and ran into some difficulties with HIP-SWMH & HIP-SWMH-LTM differences. Please, just to clarify, does LTM change terrain.bmp and terrain types for several provinces? There are some differences in both terrain.bmp files (SWMH & LTM) and from my limited testing, not all of them seem just cosmetic? Thanks you!

Lord of Pain

aka Kotten, aka Lindbrook
25 Badges
Jul 13, 2004
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Prison Architect
  • Crusader Kings Complete
  • Knights of Honor
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Stellaris
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Cities: Skylines
  • 500k Club
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Victoria 2
  • Semper Fi
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Hearts of Iron III Collection
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • For the Motherland
  • For The Glory
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Darkest Hour
@Lord of Pain, I am working on a personal SWMH province terrain mapmode submod (replacing the "satmap" mapmode with colormap showing terrain for each province) and ran into some difficulties with HIP-SWMH & HIP-SWMH-LTM differences. Please, just to clarify, does LTM change terrain.bmp and terrain types for several provinces? There are some differences in both terrain.bmp files (SWMH & LTM) and from my limited testing, not all of them seem just cosmetic? Thanks you!
Yes, many provinces are changed to reflect prime agricultural regions in the world, areas which also give reduced attrition for armies. In the north, some are also changed to arctic due to these areas historical remoteness and heavy reliance on ice roads. There are also other adjustments that are too many to list reasons for.

ahistorically correct

Corporal
12 Badges
Oct 13, 2020
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
Thanks for the reply! I thought so and I kind of prefer the changes. I guess I will have to try to do two versions then - one for SWMH and one for SWMH+LTM...