• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Mmm.. it might be there for a very long time then! Will try to spot and fix it.

Hello !

Perhaps a bug with the trait "last months" which remains after childbirth, which should prevent the woman concerned from becoming pregnant again.
This bug appears when the woman gives birth to a stillborn child and has been corrected by Paradox with the release of the Charlemagne DLC.
But it remains in the LT3 mod.

I've also noticed this bug all the time since i use this wonderful mod.

I found another bug. It appears with an event that probably concerne the rulership focus. An architect can build a castle for a low cost (400 wealth) but when you choose "Build this castle !", you loose your money, and nothing passed ...

I've also noticed this bug all the time since i use this wonderful mod.

I found another bug. It appears with an event that probably concerne the rulership focus. An architect can build a castle for a low cost (400 wealth) but when you choose "Build this castle !", you loose your money, and nothing passed ...
I think you have to wait for a few years before the castle magically appears, it doesn't show in-progress construction in the holding slots for this event.

Mmm.. it might be there for a very long time then! Will try to spot and fix it.

Reactions:
Is this coming over to CK3?
Thanks for asking, I am not sure yet. But if it's come back it would probably be under a quite different form due to CK3's different nature, and well, we don't really know how CK3 will evolve.
What is sure is that CK3 offers some really nice modding possibilities that would benefit a mod with similar focus as L3T.

• 2Like
Reactions:
I cant choose between EMF and L3T, well, I will need to resist the crashes.
Surprisingly, there aren't that many. I use both plus some small mod of my own (Cartographic map, some history character files, and small changes like that) and it only crashes once in a while. Save often, but my ERE campaign I almost reached 1300's...

Hello !

Perhaps a bug with the trait "last months" which remains after childbirth, which should prevent the woman concerned from becoming pregnant again.
This bug appears when the woman gives birth to a stillborn child and has been corrected by Paradox with the release of the Charlemagne DLC.
But it remains in the LT3 mod.

Up... (with respect and hope)

Hello Arko,

I found a bug when I'm playing Byzantine Emperor in 867 with L3T+SWMH.... The vassal limit is "0"... I don't know for the other bookmarks. But this limit is a bit... "Limited"... I think ;)

Edit : The same with the vanilla map in 769...

Last edited:
Hi Arko, I think I found a problem with L3T and SMWH mod. The "Roman Imperial" government can't have vassals, in any start date the ERE has 0 vassals limit and the modifier says -25 because of laws. Is this intentional?

These artists are available with the Cathedral construction.
When one artist is at your court you get sometimes an event to finance his artwork.
The artwork bring you prestige and the artist can evolve in rank (apprentice > journeyman > master).
A master attract new apprentices to come to your court.