Bleeding for Harder Styles
- Jul 1, 2009
WHAT IS IT ?
This mod aims to flesh out some economical mechanics for the game and bringing some more medieval flavour and immersion for players.
This is achieved through various new gameplay mechanics combined with flavour stuff, more details below.
THE NAME ?
The 3 towers are respectively the symbols of power of the main actors in CK2 : the dungeon for nobles, the steeple for clergy, the belfry for burghers.
Since this mod deals about those holding types and those important actors of medieval age, i found this name a good name. The original name is in French since i didn't really intended to share it here at first.
- Unique trade system with dynamic trade routes
- Resources and economic system
- Settlement specializations
- Building great cathedrals through a unique and flavourful system
- Natural population growth
- forest themed (donation, buy/sell/forest charters, specializations...)
- economic themed (prosperity, crops, climate related event, tradepost overhaul...)
- chronicles entries
- new increase skills ambition event chains (fabrics' sellings, the cadastre, the legendary sword)
- title renamer (for all titles, even not yours)
- new artefacts (books you can acquire and study in your library for example)
- new graphics associated with the new features (a lot modifiers icons, event pictures etc. )
- The mod is fully localized for English and French
Our page on the official CK2 wiki :
WHAT COMES NEXT ?
- Keep up to date with our DevDiaries and previews (see post #3 here for full list)
- completion of specialisation system (most vanilla buildings will be removed/rethinked/replaced)
- always more flavour ! the return of bandits, mushroom hunt, new laws, religious minorities...
DOWNLOAD ZONE :
- See post #2 right below for latest release.
MODS COMPATIBILITY & RECOMMENDATION
The mod is designed to work on both Vanilla map and SWMH map.
I'd recommend playing with my mod Arkopack Interface which permits to display more modifiers on provinces and holdings because L3T uses more of them than vanilla.
NOT COMPATIBLE WITH FULL H.I.P.
TEAM CONTRIBUTIONS & CREDITS
-Arko design, code and graphics
-Mouchi design and code + modding tools (Translate helper, Province identifier, Building code generator)
-Ivan37 texts, help and support
-Caocao English translations
Thankings to Strategium forum for feedback, testing and contributions.
Want to join the team, contribute or beta test ? Just send me a private message^^
If you want to support my modding projects :