• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Snowlet

Developer of I:R's Bronze Age Reborn
48 Badges
Jul 31, 2017
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Field Marshal
  • Surviving Mars
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cradle of Civilization
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rule Britannia
  • Surviving Mars: Digital Deluxe Edition
  • Europa Universalis IV: Dharma
  • Europa Universalis IV: Golden Century
  • Imperator: Rome Deluxe Edition
  • Imperator: Rome
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Imperator: Rome Sign Up
  • Hearts of Iron IV: La Resistance
  • Imperator: Rome - Magna Graecia
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Battle for Bosporus
  • Europa Universalis 4: Emperor
  • Victoria 3 Sign Up
  • Hearts of Iron IV: By Blood Alone
  • Hearts of Iron IV: No Step Back
  • Hearts of Iron 4: Arms Against Tyranny
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Victoria 2
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Stellaris
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Magicka 2
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Colonel
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Europa Universalis IV: Third Rome
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Crusader Kings II
Announcing the Imperator Invictus mod - A community made DLC for Imperator: Rome
Logo_-_Copy.png

Welcome
Mod's out! https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2532715348
Or for PDX store:
If you want to read the DD's, use the Threadmarks forum function as seen in the screenshot at the top of the forum post:
1626703494400.png

Invictus is Latin for unconquered, undefeated; our English word 'invincible' takes its root here.
Given the unfortunate news recently concerning the game status, we thought it best to combat an attitude of defeat with a fighting spirit.
This mod is our effort to prevent this great game from going gently into that dark night. Thus we are embarking upon a grand effort by the modding community (based around the Imperator mod COOP) to develop a community DLC and keep the game alive, while we wait patiently for future updates.

Within the lifespan of the current game, there have been various attempts to develop features for the game by the modding community, but these efforts have not yet been consolidated into a single grand work. By creating one grand modpack, we can ensure all smaller flavour mods we integrate are compatible with one another and thus players can enjoy the full experience developed by all the I:R modders. This modpack will merge many existing flavour mods, greatly expanding vanilla content while also adding content developed by us, without being a total rework.
It is not our intent to completely overhaul the game mechanics, we want people to be able to play the mod and understand everything while having only played Vanilla.

With respect to existing content, the following mods have been integrated into Invictus:

We want to thank the developers of these mods for their contributions and their generosity in granting us their work in the prospect of improving the game experience for everyone.
In terms of new features for Invictus, you’ll have to follow along for future updates as we get closer to release.
Feel free to join our discord and take part in the on-going discussion about what you think belongs in a mod like this: https://discord.gg/eaPhRbSq73.
We'll also be posting teasers on twitter: https://twitter.com/InvictusMod

In terms of suggestions, our goal is that anyone familiar with only vanilla Imperator should be able to pick up the mod and play without trouble, all features must be either historical or reasonably plausible and fun.
As this is a community project, we will listen to and work in the interest of the Imperator: Rome community and we look forward to hearing from you!

Special thanks to the team:
Developers:
Snowlet, Jphiloponus, Mike Bittersteel, Dementive, Erik Erik, Hannibal_theCannibal, OmegaCorps, Palando, Parcipal, Paulus, Sealionforever, Thymos, Torugu, Tudhaliya, Aerozona, Diskianterezh, gmb360, Idonea, IhateTrains, Olivenkranz, Shocky27, Stallone, Typhion
Artists:
Aquizar, CrazyZombie, Fildez, Nerdman3000, RetconCrisis
Translators:
Apollon, Frank, Juanen, Julianus, Lemon, Pilar, Spikos
Contributors:
Agamidae, Arkerios, Ben4Peters, DaFoogle, Diego I de Persia, Dustin, Hexon, Kalen, MattTheLegoman, Nebular, Pardo, Presidentstorm,
Prometheus, AtomicFission, Sobisonator, IsaacCat
Testers:
Augustus_Caesar, bla, Brasidas, DDJR, FBI Agent, Jake_P, Jandoski, Lil_squindie, Memer Nener, Sav, Somebody, Trewajg, Tuko Tuko, Zorgoball
Scholars:
Chehrazad, Derek, Felix Amiculus, Herodotus, INKRSN, Manny, QuietRustler, Sethos, Trarco

Although anyone wishing to contribute as a modder is welcome to aid us in this endeavor, just let us know.
Cheers to raising the civilization cap and increasing the population growth of this game.

-The Invictus Team

Last edited:
  • 106Like
  • 83Love
Reactions:
Let the Hype begin!

• 34Like
Reactions:
If the spanish improved translation could be introduced this would be the best mod for me.

Looking forward to It! This is so cool, thank you guys!

And OFC expect a LP when this launches :)

• 6Like
Reactions:
Great news! I'll stay tuned for further and more detailed info.

First and very important Q: Is there gonna be development diaries on Mondays? :p
This is certainly something we want to do, perhaps not every monday but still, by next monday you should expect a DD.

• 11Love
  • 4Like
  • 1Haha
Reactions:
If the spanish improved translation could be introduced this would be the best mod for me.

Looking forward to It! This is so cool, thank you guys!

And OFC expect a LP when this launches :)

It would also be important to translate this mod. It would be useless to add that improved translation if the rest of the additions are in English. :)

• 3Like
Reactions:
Oh this is really exciting. I did not know that this was in the works! I'll keep an eye on this.

What kind of content are you looking for, exactly? I've got plenty stuff lying around which could be useful; my Punic deity icons, some treasure icons, some faction icons, some flavour events and of course my work on Carthage.

Also; are you considering including other mods? Such as the road pass fix, Allis Ubbo, and Harvest Seasons?

• 5Like
Reactions:
For me if implemented a factory to produce different types of Luxury items with a more dynamic trade like on Stellaris would be good.

And of course a option to embargo a nation.