• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
playing with eburonia I realized that it has some details:

in tasks 6, 16 and 17 the call is made to some events they do the same (only in one part), it establishes the capital in province 3675 and grants a modifier to the province, the issue is that it is repeated in all three and modifiers don't stack, so there's no point in repeating them.

Another thing is that (although I don't know if they did it on purpose or not) in task 17 a call is made to event 16 that repeats all the events of task 16, which implies that in the end they kill the king again and restores the ideas nationals.

As for the rest, I love the mission, it is entertaining and is always waiting to see if they subjugate or go to war
thank you so much for reporting, has been fixed and will be in the upcoming update.

• 2Like
Reactions:
Gotta say, am a huge fan of commit 0205e1a. You're a king among men @LinkLuver01.

Of your land, of Assyria, you are the lord: be a mighty lord, a vindictive prince! May your supreme power always be its protection, and may it support its fight! O lord, for your land Assyria, do not leave your beneficial arm inactive! O Ashur, great lord, king of the gods, Assyria is yours! O Assyrian Enlil, lord of ah the lands, Assyria is yours!

Aššur is pleased. Duranki will be pushed in the 4 directions until all know the Great Gods.

• 2Like
Reactions:
DD74: Tylos, Vasconia and 1.6.1 release date
Dev Diary 74: Tylos, Vasconia and 1.6.1 release date

Salvete! Today we'll be talking about 2 new mission trees, one for Tylos and one for Vasconia coming in the 1.6.1 update.
But first, we have an announcement: the 1.6.1 update containing various minor changes and mission trees that will be mostly save-compatible will release on or around the 1st of August.
That being said, i'll hand you over to Zorgoball.

Hello, it’s Zorgoball, and I am here to do one of my favorite things in these dev diaries - reveal brand new missions for 1.6.1! The incomparable Aerozona has given us all another magnificent tree, this time bringing his considerable talents to the Iberian peninsula. Will you be able to lead the settled tribe of Vasconia to an illustrious future, one where they dominate the mountains around them and control a thriving confederation that is centered around the Vasconian heartlands? Only time will tell if you will ultimately become the “Master of the Pyrenees”, but there will be sixteen tasks and a couple of event chains to help you along your way.
LL81XNGE5wIZjESiRG3lu5nOMtiwGSFMLOE3gV-jW1_CBzmlQgAaLihlEN91sRGGFWdP8sjn4HrdpfeyVRWPnx_rXIzFvtZl9_dw03U8PL9McxMl4rBgkHO2GeLtLu7rjJmJXS1I_-cGJMQBGtbT3Y8
Am-fQZVd6706KFGco818IYvrTHrst0rP0bRTHYsGM_aqj4iCAJwsPC8qsoyROFNUWEpirjtGeJllwKAV9zmFMlfObs_ZdDwgnwI9oy6oG4aCvJAapvJwOB5L0GZZNju4Y2OXUOU3Q-I6h0xd2Zs7RLU

The Vasconian tribes control the only land route through the Pyrenees, making their province of Iacca one of the most important places in all of Tarraconensis, and a highly contested one at that. Making sure that this strategic region is properly fortified is something that you will need to do right away, lest you find impudent armies from the north marching straight to your capital.
c2ZwCtbEVXbVU96aIR2ejTPx2ic0Z4D4uFQ6MgIEWo_jtnv8ZAe1cP9vZdV4JRA7kCNOTc5ss9ADTF8OAKQtamZjsT3Zb4tJ_sxGs-yaUHj2qoJAV5XYRh_zDHAqlzLd2DkD4ekNJ11GsU4mUWAklvg
9qCMXd-kRF3XUMU5sREnEOpgHUsVD15gjcb6X0gLRp7v8Ce4oYdykSezN0tghSxKYqyjQ8xeOESGfJrkMrdRVw7PufzzOtQL34KCVg7rzYwOJri_ZzGQVxXcKDiino3F2rIoh4siX9W2nILqnd_Lvkg

The mountains are fine and dandy, but everyone with half of a brain knows that the ocean is where the real action is, and although the waters of the Mare Cantrabrum are tantalizingly close to your borders, the tribes of Vardulia to your west are currently in the way. Instead of just beating them up immediately, however, you will have the chance to explore some options that will make this more than just your run-of-the-mill conquest task - maybe there are diplomatic solutions that your emissaries can figure out?
uMtqMo65-KTfxsQZZoJUwx0rjpQ53JgFFDj0C9s93R--Hxn-EhOIoxrdCC2dyFFjITZ_S4wHpathJWfpdU_VdhdamsSjC3-72c44wpqMfHHMCl-ibI9ntHyVLI3PNsEtUHIIuJgjZc38lcjwdoPckDQ
AxYPu4Hf30pmSDPsk7rgHjfwRrFzbmmqkhgYlar4dGbHSi0JHrKRw3XvT-IseeCdmE4EXiBfDZabjjQ0u8yN8Cc3ffjgbneG4eZfz-AvLhChtCfymL8zGqT4zTwo5FRCUEW2L0B5WFmShTlaYGU_YRw
l5SLMvrwo9-DgMAVndnsVoqE7jlIYU9RGwRoL3Yl_CpLqmKoJtqb08PxqkjBPijrO_35c67L4E5p4OlG54p0b57FgWQAFEEotAmD8bwt3WZTn_iO2Ten3K5QLi0ESmUXTshf48_BkltjBo5hxSmySK4

Instead of going for the immediate claims with the second option, I’m going to see what happens if I push for a peaceful solution.
l67Hknr7ibWyIpe4YI_hK6KtDEJOhe4DiDTcYudHJn5y13-qJ0ragwDkYpM2XKd9loCKkv5LG6wif7g0YdEmUDxySscAnxKC3vJhJjTzCKoBVAlcfSeYvolGtYanSG-TMT3cO2JM74eszKP8a_-DR7M

KjVo1B0DFDz6jParc1dfxkWSIuJQQRLEBSrwxelPdJve5SoQeQtZKQqvseXD0NYVVyFwN3anSxL_stgsTAWnJnv3R8q6r2rDWurrZPMsSynfrZWkHj60QjM-gzVObdB_DxCtoomzhP0zW3czOkM6t7M

No one can’t say that we didn’t try. Hopefully, your outcome will be different than mine! Another sticky issue that your Tribal Chief will have to deal with is your own semi-independent kinsmen - the mountain people that live far away from the capital.
6ji5mn-DaE26K-ZONZL8mCoh0VgIP9dlqYXwgJsHjDzHXGukGuYpTty3nWi3XYEBj7cAAh1UvymRcXDJ8zj7nbGpz8tpmDKa4fSFV0_2xaQygTs0laHaHhP2qaEfTZ7SL8pG4dKmZ1Q0wraVdLJvst4
FM_uuJ4X1C326UnNT3-oRR6RC8HyzJ66iTwhjnpYa6fUA8UhUXsyAlGQAEH5IC2g_v3FU6z2fPouwQnwwoOa1qvP3rQzWPNLpvnFscEoLXgtrYiCFnAnnKtUU1fFTva8cjTjnUbxTvJk-H3IGVpgg5s

I’ll leave the rest of this event chain to your own playthroughs, but you can see that there are some unique problems that your ruler will have to contend with from the very beginning of the game. But once you have determined what you are doing with your brethren in the north, you will then have the wherewithal to turn your attention to your capital of Calagurris in the south.
qJWKRNJBlBnAKS0SabY4c_EDsCacvWuDYzS0s-CIaKM8ahGEmc6P9MthC4qvip0A4BRNmnw37-mxG27YTUmiySDTLnak6X9qsDf9G-O3rMm2WOV5oLXX9V1mcYiKGo3-UJisLYureiTaF1S8Kgo0BqE

e6Lad2E9dNwyMafjvWELrViMSdTbfZds4YPbxouY-gcG-CUb5__jzrrRzCez4I1U1_gfogB2mmkT2WawgCKrWCHbsyJGlxOT29zdB5UNrcoltXfi-zpEVsTWZoOIjUxcL9OX7zrkw8zSyqzYp8v90zA

There are a good number of tasks that focus on improving the countryside; constructing farms, training camps and tribal settlements will become a task that is all too familiar to your hard-working laborers. Thankfully, the rewards for their efforts are worth every drop of sweat and every hour spent toiling until the cruel Iberian sun.
jR7QNfGsfrX4FIeEHb44tgo1kBLrkjBWluxUxqZQTLjnj7O7eGizpCdmhxfh9yYuHf62ml9Rbo6UwnOhB45Ewi5zrTQkntAn5EUiEMonTR0i6esBR98W_iP37cUPOj4HyrR9HrhKef4YnqwadoAXpmk

xPp26gjo3J3BJD2vr1_PcVzHsr_Fh4uJ1EkD_5uTAkwP-AfITR4ov6oDnwlCzOooNDaldjX9HItATKWDEBgxQNtOz8XL6EtVjF8VZjjn7sbUwex15919QT8VphjdpL9t335urs2JjsuyNKizRNJ_MPU

There will be some neat interactions that you will have with the people north of the Pyrenees as well; you will raid some tribes and become fast friends with others, with unknown rewards for these strange alliances.

_SM2v5m7YDi9901uUZsX9POrulJzO-cDiX6-xTostEaxTkh-fOqxDtogxrULBFCJFYlvSNbMwI8zkNUrUfXEZdSQA-JejODUWb1-rMQ9t78ZQ4oxw8nOnwfQw0n8A5g55Ow2NrKuvPArn6zrrKlZn4s

Here’s a quick look at a couple of other things that you will be able to do;
Su1HoSTOKgm3QKbPbpxD2MAzobm_xlMIuSaa12esd60M1EbtS6325PU99DJL_QeWh2UD8fMlZXlYFZMbfANA1rjrr7MDqLLEZR1h53oaUunW9zQkVIwKFb7XUbTOKDr1Jw2N6sCbvDYv15I1pQTxiUo
m4TeHAUMz_B03VGzHQkPloBW37BQD2yvd5XW6u9-65vABtn9AEH18DZyjAx6F9Ft_G1QLnDqa8Qy7OzgUhbHzUhYDRWgviuEsHjQpwLtE68f9iBUJJL069K2iA4yGQD5C8eNw7c6MjatKB9SoSfbZZs

There is also a really fun event chain where you ruler goes incognito to observe some of the people that have moved into your capital, but I want to leave the other events as surprises…and there are more than a couple of them waiting for you in Vasconia.
Let’s switch gears a little bit, and take a look at mission that had *four* different Invictus devs work on it, combining their powers to create a mission tree for Tylos. OmegaCorps, Typhion, Dementive and yours truly all worked together to bring you the “Revival of Bablyon” - let’s take a look.
q07dWyy9Z6LEjBF0wSHBqtkw-FHKRpS-D2tEgSQJIJKluxuyTzPDSALXf4FDF7HXlxEqYgAlrMtGwEN9_0XuZ0lWDBHC5QfpEsRZPsg8yBN7nPM6RJEudD_dk7j8k9xsXX1we1HH_V79GiqOVoD9IeA

_r05Zl4W3vsE0vpdw6RD_xsqoLUs6cnWrps5EoGNP8w9nlWvGoZcVYFFbJSBZzILo_MNLcFd1TJxIjnXCU4W6aMYMMvBpK8SL1akk7YNqL-W19tZk_QM6lHQ_r6jXRH5KaRTHzQNbDk8VGTk4h7cvnM

4V_s6mKdPA3SLcEpevzZEWCS-jXjmqisAQ8h9kOl-gYgHMCIOqXKyBQQqwOjeHl87J-RROMwABp6sQKqdpBMxj1v--EOcVLtf-m8fgBmMbj5DvG90Jh5jjTPmDwJVGH-l_g5C2YetIQFtUlmf2uUmLE

Your starting situation might seem dire - you are, after all, a tributary of the mighty Seleukid Empire, and they are very interested in your fortified harbor and gemstones - but with hard work (and a bit of luck), you will be able to restore a Babylonian Age that many believe had passed from the face of the Earth forever.
Before you do anything, it would be wise to attend to matters at home, and seeking the blessing of the traditional shark god Awal is a high priority for your ruler, the Marya. Let’s go down the left side of the tree and look at some of the tasks that focus on improving Tylos and its already humming economy.
HJUUKR-rJTZvL4t2y-Q4uk-I42FBnkjB1t-H4DqRbNVxITZlmySVdF4xbcZJtf_er8drM5eeSbZ9Befn6rhVMJnJhSZdJyiRKYKPBYzKCw9EM36hkHpkgNq62YzKW-3BPHGnp35p8BDn4d3tAV1gAJU
hrKOgfwsvyxBIA-KNOSMAIauoRQ5AT-txHRhLLGG8s5PDHOF76WnOlOoYFBQcVJVUr7k8pDgSAVVuvj_uUpMWqHq7q8L5RvhVAaCCqNRNWbnn18hKtbaDMC32njyJudd-1vX8rWqTdGVY_nFk8zY2CM

Your ruler will have the chance to interact with all sorts of interesting characters that live on Tylos. There are many businessmen who have their shops set up on your island, including a gentleman that is a purveyor of the finest luxuries for the many nobles that live in your city. If you build the infrastructure that is necessary to expand operations to distant markets, then perhaps you two will have an opportunity to make money together?
33DvX_lUkMqnYl6yy4BA78VriWhf8LE_AnAO6xCF2qcD-r3CnWNCAJ3sFGbpfb4dk85lsKsHBWC5qmoz9NkchNS0fitCWUgv0FkvT4UMrHzLqtHyxxMEjWLiueOcPkk7Pa8eSzxxzo8tvJkhaUeRi8k
GFoN8cvw8TP25xeIgiO5oHEjnThfoOwMXuLjZDe8lvg55ZT9I-NFXxDJile7AGkT005hIn7tQt77jdZpOc2-J4wLzUQ9h4kcWMPPoOM-7Ml1FH0_gBefHKnwaNrqB1W7qxfL-zB8UR1unsrWPh1uszo

In fact, there will be a time when your Marya focuses exclusively on making money, for launching wars of independence and aggression are very expensive endeavors.
aaOViUB7-EgQUkCWR09HQ0nVuqPIxCqGHbhgdmaBoOXmjDI-e6V7pNrTlM0xtRWFUpcFttvCzfw6jJTVsqauCJtU5KISc0clamN0oONwZ5JaZRFb82zHvVw4hUfUtMnr5TcbsEBXdIQtLMWzjnB8h7Q

The growth of your economy will result in changes being made to the city of Tylos itself, with new buildings sprouting up overnight like mushrooms and causing some interesting events to happen right in your backyard.
JYyntugKXIAnfkxx9O0thL5wiW-eZ5iWnlWpihmR-lr8HC6uoMksZF2s3gmVu3B4uNhLRc5aKE8AQdYgj-4YfdqROGjd8T1e82FAFopiRSlyqefdeKITqlvhDb7N2Shr9VdKZVAPYbY2URIrApWpgEk

hwa6mG7oXZbmLdsoBHqbtyWvWQlh8yHIXU5l1NkFsFq6s8YbAprEkvqj5jrbT7jQiRH4yPbrxhsTpMlt6XznhbGqkIAB-c1y42mCmt5v63dIzm_O-BbrMToelFFOR-CaZ_wgYLQzRyJfNzkuGRUjY-o

Of course, you will have to wait and see what happens next.
Ever the skilled diplomat, your ruler knows that not every victory is won on the battlefield - there are other ways to skillfully obtain one’s objectives, like bribing governors to switch sides. And perhaps the mere threat of invasion will be enough to persuade minds? And surely the Marya of Tylos knows how to gladhand, spreading money around while making sales inquiries? There are undoubtedly a few islands or coastal regions that your neighbors would be willing to sell to you.
DzL-i5Go3d5OMisZLRTU6Xre2l-5pNX4bUHUKVdXmZVAdnhnDgOpOwSmrWDcfUqxwimln-9pUt99EPCeik0vB0Mw6x67Hm-6hhTXI0DWT4G7Hi8cwj1B1G8xDsWjtJnCUMjt9cA_djryfIc33bUEhi0

cP8bNCE-DRK3NbigXHt0gqNb5WJN4P4mTUlWErA5owfCK3XNHgMpgl1WBe_SUYeTzixsU6b9RD4RwdZJnb9pYthSCwPR2r2HxNol-Zafg-mbIOqBugWmCuY9JkgjrzIs4ZANmkSxbX7vgo-osc-z7n0
IysCOs3nml95h4WBRBssG8oGzdUfiRLvvnyTsR3BS3zQ2CEysDMI_lg16s4som7EdqYfZebq9enHtbD9llYFCPaaS1rBTmnrgteqwwNT6p-t5_oaPvp5EHBvpxOBbMlCAWLpAVD5yl0GpZhMsqF6jSU

While restoring Babylon itself is a lofty goal, there are smaller stepping stones along the way that will be of assistance. Your neighbors will certainly notice when you reform Tilmun, that ancient trading power whose name still commands respect along the coasts of the Sinus Persicus.
zWSFIEr24pbngO0_lQUCcVhNq0uMd0k2NMqCZr35B8D26YBGABrmvOsiHXmIyKpHdG_4nPxx6FpFZhzNYHjBuyMi6XZrPfxzVCI88efub12pByuXWGZ9PniV-cqZwB_s_874Lu1xzQM-dxPrwaGzXf4
m_eJWgbzY3SVbFSGALdugt0SdoMJt4Kic2vdxTfG9nFuRwnGjXSvjCfGHyXEBN0NNRuAZ48bdlMsdyMR4RQJskawq7au_1Z_NLdcdN7qAkFHmB2ljciw11M69J6q_RIjPFNFHrDy7zn2tzd5yQ7IJXc

As you continue to build your kingdom around the isle of Tylos, the right side of the tree will assist your expansive trade network in its growth, and before you know it, your ships will be heading far east.

LdHJcTJobDIYCVnx2eXZVwD52GCOtiC9LxAzc6DWKnbk7dPQfnHED6jDPAjy5n4KKpEQbY9ki-nOSVpupRLLKlJEbR5KzOpfzDUaV2wlJfbzCvLCIX2kgw4eovyw0gJOB9hWnur7yWrN0oGLIIfilns
frXo0p3PW2ESqOAnEfFLJkD0apgR_afON0TE3S41yGJ5u7fnQpoqKga-PyBgmQbrUw7ee5JyYIKtG8vdVuRuvH0M-WBV7c7h_iw3sfwdAo9m-pHc0I6pd0YNq-S7UBeqaxChl26hlO-dJ5UifyawV6M

Restoring the rites of a long-abandoned god will be something else that your citizens will be happy to witness.
6mpCa9T2thf2VfWxutF0EFUmSb73X_mx5PBy5hWwayCEnRtGGGhtOM8tQsONC9Y_tdhWubc0O3i96UnwoqkcLNQ0mYPMKNo-Fl7d02z1UV6JDZZBcrviJOheZLDW15oOQWrn9Q309WOw7XPC6UhBhkc
zh4cEAzivt9bMVP5BAltDOK1UGDxLA_Q-mDL5AaHMf_cDFFff8LfB31mRnaDZWiBwrHLVrr8WnzCQxpz3su96ggPkGSkVru-YlxJifnJgAVVnPDpsrIs_OmtnNo7wCMp9pIvgNflM3dtt9BNnKnjlFI

You might even have the opportunity to research the origins of your people…
jOe835xNug8AvSk0yLaby4YaHpyuceLskR70MCaXnlHycfYnkC40s4c8S4B44CVGnmffG5AFJxAPmMC63SafpaREFWWRltlVEhOxFIe9Ezt51GEh-TVAobIMf-IqhP0RS4lb7ZOB7sa8tRc79M5BG4k
2S0SxiSj8_NOa-0EVbmF-UycDDQQqX9HS_clDAfuzLxMaHQZx9d38qc1VGMlYgn_8_E16uOV3GWSXop8fOChzIMlq4tBwjbjD4Z2SmXWtOLufDSffwf7javmM_KGZME7KxpgS_6vuAFwQa2DH8VzX4o

Yeah…definitely not spoiling this event chain. All of this and so much more awaits you in the Tylos tree!

Last edited:
  • 19Like
  • 8Love
Reactions:
Personally I will not be buying copper from this Ea-Nasir fellow.

• 6Haha
  • 1Love
Reactions:
OK so I am completely new to modding this game and am a total noob
Can anyone please tell me where and how to download this mod from?

Where is its steam link?

OK so I am completely new to modding this game and am a total noob
Can anyone please tell me where and how to download this mod from?

Where is its steam link?
You can find this mod on the workshop by searching for 'Invictus' in the search bar. You get to the workshop by clicking the three dots on the right that are below the settings ('Manage') for the game. Since Invictus is a popular mod for Imperator: Rome, you can also find it on the workshop by sorting by number of subscribers.

Reactions:
I found playing Invictus as Judea to be more rewarding an experience than playing the base game's vanilla version because of Invictus' special Judean events.

Let me share with you some secondary bugs or design flaws. Some of these may be intentional or not specific to Invictus. I was playing with version 1.5f Dies Natalies, so maybe some of these are addressed in the latest version of Invictus, v. 1.6.
  1. When you integrate the Punic Culture as a citizenry level culture, the game/mod doesn't give you the option to Study Punic Military Traditions in the Cultural Decisions menu. So in order to unlock the Punic Military Traditions, I integrated one of the Numidian cultures as citizens, and studied Numidian Military Traditions in the Cultural Decisions menu.

2. The Fill the Shrines Mission choice requires you to have a relic in each one of several Jewish prophets' shrines. Paganism and idolatry are big No-Nos in Judaism, but there aren't enough neutral, non-idolatrous "relics" to match all of the mission task's shrines. The idea of a Jewish mission de facto demanding you to put pagan items (particularly idols) in prophets' shrines is rather contradictory.

3. The Government screen has a typing error. It says that the government is under
    The August Reign of ____ (Ruler's Name) and ____ (Male Great Priest's name)
    Then below it, it says:
    And His Serene Kohen Gadol (ie. "Great Priest") ____ (Female Consort's name).
    The problem is that the Great Priest is a different person than the Consort (ie. Ruler's wife).

4. Nineveh's name changes to Prov_862 when you conquer it as Judea or a "West Levantine" culture like Phoenicia in the Invictus Mod (v. 1.5).

5. I got David's family with "Blood of David" when I formed Israel, but after a couple generations, I ended up with a king with two daughters and no sons. He has a brother who is a merc. When I befriend and then try to recruit the brother in order to make him my heir, my game crashes. This seems to be a recurrent problem, ie. recruiting a brother of your king who has left your kingdom to be a Merc crashes my game.

6. The Invictus Mod gives Judea first-son Primogenture, but it doesn't strictly use bloodlines to choose an heir if your ruler has no sons. So I have sometimes come across situations where Invictus chooses my son-less king's heir to be an adopted Davidic family member with no Davidic blood, in effect breaking the dynastic bloodline of Davidic descendants. In fact, the game should ideally give sonless kings an heir who carried on paternal Davidic blood whenever possible, eg. a sonless Davidic king's brother would inherit the throne, and if the king had no surviving brothers, then the brother's sons would inherit the throne, and if the king never had brothers, then the king's male blood cousins would inherit the throne, etc.

This defect would not be such a problem if the game easily allowed you to anoint heirs, but it's tricky to get this ability: Enacting the Prophetic Title Law for anointing heirs demands that your ruler have 8 Zeal, and otherwise you need a very high Legitimacy level (like 90-100) to anoint an heir. Both situations (8 Zeal in a ruler and 90 Legitimacy) are rare.

7. A related problem is that after a couple centuries, my Davidic paternal Bloodline died out in all males of the ruling Davidic family. This may have been in part because I wasn't carefully making sure that the Davidic males were getting married. I just supposed that they would marry on their own whenever it was best. Or it could be because I adopted Davidic males whenever my kingdom's number of staff positions got big enough to demand them to avoid the Davidites becoming scorned. If players need to make sure that Davidic males besides the king get married to continue the Davidic paternal bloodline, it would be better if players knew this.

8. In Invictus v.1.5f, you can subjugate the Maldives with a Decision in the Overview menu if you have exactly 30.0 PI points. The challenge is that you typically don't know exactly how many PI points you have to the decimal point, as your title bar doesn't show the decimal value for your PI points. I heard that this got fixed in v. 1.6.

9. About 2 years into my gameplay, My king murdered a tax "collector" who wasn't even holding an "office." I don't think that you can stop your tax "collector" from getting murdered, and I recall the same odd event happening when I played the Mod as the Slavic Melanchlaenian tribe in a different playthrough.

10. While playing Invictus with the Timeline Extender, there is a "storm of the century" event that has no practical results. It happened in 871 AUC for me, so it might be an issue with the Extender, rather than Invictus.

11. When my Kohen Gadols (great priest co-rulers) die, a message says that they are dining in Hades, and talks as if the message is designed for a pagan culture, particularly Sparta. I noticed that I got this message some time after conquering Sparta, so that holding Sparta might trigger it.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Hey guys what can i do to make the UI larger and easier to see/read? Having a hard time with it. The scaling function seems to mess everything up though. I play in Windowed mode a lot of the time so I can do other stuff while playing.

DD75: Saba, Qataba and Nabhapakti missions
Dev Diary 75: Saba, Qataba and Nabhapakti missions
Salvete!
Today we'll be presenting a number of missions including ones for: Saba, Qataba and Nabhapakti.

But first, a small announcement; congratulations to Gladius for winning our AAR contest! While it was a close competition between the many outstanding contributions, “Master of the Steppes, a Yancai AAR” had just enough votes to come out on top. We look forward to working with Gladius on designing a special mission tree for a region of their choice in the future!

Nepal:
Hi, it’s Izn, and I’m here to talk about religion… er… force of habit. I am actually here to talk about a tree for the remnants of an independent Nepalese state: Nabhapakti.
Rr427eE5bM-7EcA2YjgHgtyLH0Op9-EpvFB5UBssLDX4QBTcck5DJae-ivsSERTffNjEi4TikSHkVvHE0QB5bN9PKwrsI07neYGsbzavlr3sL9NrMVTuBT7bO3qExNinDTmIeNcYe5vxo10-aljrh7Y

And let’s see an overview of the tree too.
iab1zSKE9Q2Qsq5Z-qx0wZNlkjTQXz3hGZwh6mSWbG3fEm3fbaDjJXgx7X1P_dK3cQxBsIW5Dz7yQwkLR4z0zpsaWZQzAtrTZ0ZYhXcTNyKcbrnuKRB-9IK4BWqcEJsosVYaZZcKyGLXGC_Pzp_4ZJk

Please be aware that none of these tasks are final, and you may see many name changes and certainly icon changes for these tasks. The tree is divided on two sides. First, let’s take a look at that left side.

This side has you willingly give up autonomy to the Mauryans rather than fight an impossible war against the great Empire. Those familiar with my Paurava tree might see some similar inspirations here, with the objective being to expand through tricky diplomacy, carefully growing like a tumor from the Mauryan Empire. However, things are a bit different here. You exist right next to the Mauryan heartland, no matter how high your relations and friendships with Chandragupta and his descendants are, they aren’t going to give you land that has been part of their domain for hundreds of years now, rightful Nepali clay or not.
xfjSJEb7fnGVTHytf9uTahf33c5cXySyFFaDd9Jm2Se69wIOVCEs5FNcnu8Spcb7Aj6x37KDXtsSJDnFs9UrHnGIAb825PmR2iAgpF8GPQcpCiXCizIiMBvr1YseI8v28Evuhjzr2Lc6g8nJlEyagOk

There are four main avenues of diplomatic influence here. Nepal, in the past, was home to a collection of city states Nepalese, Vrji, and Mallan cultures. In the Matter of Malla, you will dispute the Mauryan rule in the region, however, that’s best left for when you’re ready to shed the Mauryan yoke. So then, let’s talk about the task to the right. Claiming Kamata to the east is more of a recent Nepalese development in comparison to the legacy of old. Being driven back to the mountains, the Nepalese of Nabhapakti are a tribal people, and so, tribal land disputes naturally occur. One such dispute over the province of Kamata.
NWBeRsEgmc64boN67wvTdVyyfoF4iFEcC1Zey1y2ziDdy3E6Yi0K1sywuWJIFmHnScRnS8m_HcFw2rXewJ-SPVc1NgTRDPZnmRToC3QkkCaFsR5T51EerQ1JkVYC2-rn8wIVUpkI9MxJXLrMQIHZFUk

Well, culturally it remains Kamarupi, who is to say it shouldn’t become part of your homeland? Even the Mauryans won’t refuse you the claim… given a price.
zv_jOj2yGE-p51oTQZ0K6PKAsRw3cDlHYY-zb5I5BbU3ZV0cubh9hLXDXxFIATyFZnHJsvvp2d3wXOCOq_rI5XZ1e87IZboIgakmlgkJmFZBZlAmp4FGa-b5_KeyJhidsn6f7z8spotmtkkprsHncfs

Of course, if the Mauryans are alright with your claim over the region, they won’t stop you from invading Kamarupa directly to take your rightful land. There are even more benefits for being an obedient subject state. For example, in the task right next to Claim Kamata, the empire will be happy to reward you for loyalty.

Finally, the last task of these four is a bit special. The ‘Poison Pill,’ though rather ominous, is a task that will unlock a series of decisions you can take. You see, the Mauryan Empire stretches vast swathes of land. From the great Ganges River, the isolated jungles just south, the Indus Valley, and even as far as the Greeks just over the mountains, they all fall under one sphere of influence. And you can make use of this sphere by sending envoys to every corner of the empire to preach the greatness of Buddhism. That’s right, I managed to make this about religion again! The ‘Poison Pill’ decisions can spread Buddhism across India, going so far as to even convert other fellow vassals and tributaries, though it should be noted, it’s not exactly cheap to do so. Maurya has up to 8 vassals, including yourself of course, and it’s incredibly difficult to convert everyone. So maybe pick and choose where to spread your influence carefully. While a place like Paurava seems like a good target, the high population density over two half-regions may take all your resources. Meanwhile Atavia has a much lower density and mainly in one region. They may be much easier to convince. This side of the tree comes to an end with a task named ‘Sword of Siddhartha.’ But, let’s go on to the right tree since I’ve talked about this side enough.

The right tree is more about discovering the cultural legacy and history of the Nepalese and surrounding peoples. The way you explore this cultural legacy is up to you. First we start with the task ‘Made of Hundreds of Flowers,’ a reference to the Nepalese national saying.
ZYsNzLSMGWOkdXV6aoCHIqcrXe-Nad81UI69Q4JuGDCJ3Dd1RjtG1c8yvaroU6-dmnnnRycgGy9Ahrnl2PwUuEWSpnQqLErmBKgnLJ5PBH2WnwpRVdF8R-t0ffcff_3oDdvyjrkcNARVxkoB6YiZRS8

Immediately after, you’re presented with two choices. Will you trend towards monarchy, establishing a Kingdom where the old and mythical Kirata Kingdom once lay?
9pj6_eilri8vDXxypbHCu20H3-VN-JPDdzx2hVqDfN_mENrZXfbplGzbWUIIfMCG0g7_6rZtDSx9xMGjY1BGqKN9jZT-2gkNrnfoCSMM5p1-fbFDBWkryJcRRNVk888B2d0LFhNE4aqqvLjYgTiM-ss

Or will you civilize and return to a democratic system based in the very same league of states that Sidhartha Gautama, the Buddha himself, was from?
1bDqmQtw5zhJHvb23A5WGcDWLipkTOIUYt7CMMUwqQrqt71DV3c0qsMX2gSHzfQmAjjQA2MJTTAT7_ioFVbzzllfkEodiwAVLLeHwpm4Y5J9fGw1qQUTvTlSA1i-kCiQFfA57qoeN8sQil6OLchYMMQ

Please note that the colors will absolutely be changed in the final version. Regardless, there is one thing that’s clear. There… isn’t much expansion is there? Well, you can always take the hard road, expand manually, and show people the power an enlightened Buddhist state can wield through sword… or you can become a beacon of civilization, a mountain of gold, influence states to join you peacefully while they accept Buddha’s wise teachings, and even become an empire… albeit a very different kind of ‘informal’ empire.
yWa73KHJAwuTpXJ7BiCqnQzO8sKhUWDmkx_XVn5mwFnANmDnoDUzSCKIjY1IEkCqoUnAZXRZVQVn80EGsOWWisXPrOwpukQOQqvMGBQ3OrqGLDUcwwy34R1wb_gg8FSoW4xlfDJKFvgaktAhfVbauGw

In order to do so, there are many interesting and interactive tasks to complete that I worked really hard on... and I’ll let you figure those out on your own time. I gotta get back to work on this tree to get it ready for the update after all!

Hello, it's Zorgoball here to debut some of the outstanding missions that our very own Olivenkranz has finished for 1.6.1. Soon, you will be returning to the sunscorched Arabian Peninsula, where some brand new trees await you as you attempt to conquer the various tribes and kingdoms of the desert. Let us start by examining Saba and the twenty-seven tasks that they have, where you will be tasked with restoring the dwindling fortunes of the once-mighty kingdom.
Z6ko2XjHM8KzRlHZ3pePpCyoJ-Hf_3Kt2iX5OFgPctGldWRrKq1LSG-xPO5cK6aaIdUvil3wkF0NOm1can4GKFQXVctC9R69pbEq4gpdN9VxKjXKEfBKyfNlbvkwjIzFOhOdv7n6Z2QU2t2uOtYPBHw

There are not many who believe in the dream of Sabaean greatness, but thankfully, your leader, the Murakkid, has not lost all hope. Hundreds of years ago, the Sabaeans were in a much different position than the one they find themselves in now. They once controlled trade routes along the coast of Africa and southern Arabia, selling incense and other luxurious goods, and their borders extended far to the north and the south of their own traditional homelands - but all of this is no more. Your economic strength has atrophied, for Qataba and Ma’in, once Sabaean vassals, liberated themselves hundreds of years ago and have quickly become your rivals in the region. You will have to fight against the tides of history if you want to turn things around for your people.
QsYDgyoC5IdNjrsk_AC8N7P0kqgaXdEot2WVff7ie9dV4WKvDKlizz9aCE2bgWsrjiRFIxhRCNHTIH3uZ7pUCHDMOeSTTnSTh7YVqtgHQdTSxALMbUjoijefwZngNW65FDFjvbf8Fy0me0Bgc3fsL8s

BevlAVrR_Fi0ftDnPM7QFXm28-XYad3XH10CFs3M5qol6zh6RIM52XSL-IPnltqr9Hb6eO-hMDSL6LR-3rspE-wmCCUGgH493f4wTCkYuVN9NxAdUF6jcIgLkl3GUuIRPV5vF_jPKwYfkSp4EwX926E

While Saba starts with a negative modifier that represents the state of paralysis that the kingdom is wallowing in, there are a series of tasks that you will be able to do that will mitigate the damaging effects. Over time, when you have succeeded in your attempts at reforming the nation, this negative modifier will disappear entirely, leaving you in control of a nation that is ready to lead its people to the pinnacle of success!

2HXD0rikKv5Q95eAXZCCE25KCJtzwp878dm-Q7v7qywDxJQbU3e6GAhF4cwhgyALc06FVCpepJPKqiSpL4Riht8Td0gFrYI6NjwUf1mh1m2PUOTuqjfh-Ursjqc5nNP9BjdNQWUrYp27TDF1XzbyPSQ
Uk5A24k0IZ8IoNP-cf33SWAlfdtKQ4Tvq-T9RQblefqt4ZMmy4PSGofsoVGTxOyLgePhNkAvilHpS9HCvZdJTMQ8C9sqcGw_NLc7bsL7ZlssvbMu311Kn3njmN3VzdWSdX4-zAjOYBj1Pi0T4L4zQwk

6KjHfcxwLfTZ9N91OdTKi-IBlb4IsboUY2t4aDtc-BpjkB2ux8fCm5VupkHfmClpge5ij9Q3HTkFo4ymRtOfTy_8unprO-Z1jkx-TW5947pCcZcKP3t2W-sR21y9ABwWk3O0ybQ-hslPxfgm0A2eioc
NUrZa_s9sV5_X92fU4EN6tRA1wgy30wjm7WK40KvA1JMhXSi3LeW7ey3Eih5P8zZAE0iZJoTgveFkLgQRoGB1HWQ2Fvt-b3PIfbsoxPsA6Mou_XmdiKM9qa2TQvNnCJQsQ4eqA7pP2QOmsXry0MGawI
SJwCWmwaLEQg-WtcWW0625ZeWk8TwNr551pq-QM07G3wBUWLLgrBLtI7LADelc43q8NIUfEc0Kf84reuTq9SM0qWpt_gPALgNwpqpQaMLBVDqMP0b40NHB-aCbYQZ4ZNkqFUZKtJSr1wnz7seadNGQA
uYI3lisXi0Hje2mloyNjUHu1VjCkMf3-IXXeJkaTWZoPAr2tzxi4aZW0cMBqy0F_1KJVoivwcetROTaRGtmMmu5SNYU7nhG1YGbt14nMH3qEm_0-3Idwa5PYrO1bDCMsgPbnGmcMQMVxXBHlppqAIZk

One of the most important things that the Sabaeans will be charged with doing is restoring their capital to its former state - the Marib Dam, with its life-sustaining waters that make your agriculture possible, is in dire need of repair.
p3ajvzfHP6oOmk2elw9FlGApP2l-d0pa8ZTFY5JLzmlUT_pfB6-mbM2sSDlhq5Lp8hzrtZzZjycD4Xd2aKhdxDKj6z_D3JBhImWhSt5cqFsB4RfmYImiYOlNyVDpab6sfcj_wn9jEV0a0d9Mb3AYj3I
crK1CfwQ3qKPlDK8PC9LHJFlM71TgKUmRg7_vAbj-bwg2I_7fN8XPP2mm2SLhCtRVp1SASpUu6ynFwHn_d8PASSUAIMr5x-DaDnJ8S7M8g4ySQe8cQQD2xBXYm4P3WAXJvBaom0ncPBnZU-rBt1YCm8

Once preliminary repairs have been completed at the Marib Dam, your engineers will want to extend the irrigation canals around the capital.
znNb_ULOXeTaKf-7YCkZ1GTwhk8kiGZW9cqppPM3YXAgXwnfrR9_bww6KYpFBijCYE318ZSmrxQFrfM8ngyAgEjOjEXKkI-GUr0pkkpVotFu_Bjk6sNANdjS1bDsnZ6gnFTl9tV2JETrlqGRE9ZdhME
WPrbGzgo0reJmfRJ6KDLEiyiOt66ef6Ij0c6ZHbBZ9MOh7R5HILirFYzu8yUPv8qdwwlEfhmKxlPWYNlbGFSIsgAKd4xU_5uUf7RB6xNPzQABxCuclbmSeJkKGab66kgfkzhXpewf9s4uW5VTufdzC4

While there are a good amount of tasks that concentrate on replenishing your heartlands, you will have other types of decisions to make - will you protect the status of smaller communities that live within your borders, or will you force them to try to assimilate? Your ruler will often be called upon to settle domestic disputes, and pleasing everyone will be impossible.
cuWosHBdcRGENehWFRdtM3P69gSm6Urf36yJX8y8ktTW0ouMwHfXP33t1yU_pZveGBtEYgflvml2GjPsfmvUREhlOTPlW9OMCm0b8Ng0E4KX9ySUt-b77cJUE26fEeVn-S1XTkgt4I6lhm7K1T7esDM

zCjdwj6zEZZbcU_2zklkF1_S3I2mOYCEvE55puKIzKIVnvd0Ftw0x1OclvbgKBrN78hfI-bgVV8tUxAanwJqSdph1mhFGtMriuenbQb8AbKyIFSb7xNhaWzdlPj5OiIGkTJsP-X-5gXhTlAy7zpcw1g

j7N3Xez9yGddGX5EYdu82uWUCRZwR4sx5c41Vuu23kWZiZ9Uis4yk0E2JsBX6wDGByBaMW8v6L9CaI-7E9zKvxyEPNUrDA5yDVWiJSXE07zwvhtGhdnhOtO8Lu8jzsX6s_2lo7taAXtIODcW3M97oeY

Domestic troubles aside, if you are able to reassert your authority over the trade routes, the rewards will be worth the effort.
WjqTgsltJbrMhofneHKihRRYcOSOl8hZ3syMWhnGhgpC_UJ2bHTR7F26ELbcDPAepRosqPIEPLFueIFdgJjfMpz8Bz65igFrEvPM_xB5QCdbJX0e_UjrFrbrBUpcH7Ie_3p_6Vp6j93qspZSJVCZrzE

ZbItHC6aZ272qu9Vg1qi5-GEPpUaHtxFLYfTz4d-vSNDs-dn_ilZSk_i8hisDZEqpR4395cY9YzMTrHJC4MIowy-Tn644bXyZr9FTs_0fHsNyDvJSb18dDUJiN3AXh_w_lWrAWMmGppkbXVW8nxqY6c

Once the situation at home has stabilized to your liking, you will begin the process of conquering the breakaway regions that once acknowledged your authority.
8JW9wowBx6yZys6slymcPUso9nG9E6XVt8EC1Q9y-NFQ7o3Dcgb0fEEaO-D1qjU6VnB7zAnLlXfnLI0Au6kW0qUAp_MkNQy-Z8cygfmFHU-f-pT4GZi8w3hWEhO1qPSUainvsi9QmDyP1xVmoGnC3zs

Naturally, you will start your foreign escapades by fighting with the breakaway territories of Qataba and Ma’in, and hopefully the gods will see you avenge the mistakes of your forefathers by allowing you to conquer these rebels once and for all.
viwregHoWrcbaXQ356o-K8K4xfC-KiFNolysbZBmC0zHJnBKazlJJPMCuyKwwxqrPX53I_R7TE-Fc9mkEltO-rI5ZMVBaJzTVXy-8jX5lmPuiIWJ248nU6-_iEFp6vfjvGyTuHv00nXhtVmvXPVNB-U

There are many people that you will encounter throughout Arabia…

ZjCK6XSMiNU_TqymqqvH60QsktxgJ2XWLFXmU0ol090l9mbRkQbRBO_onOFzJnVyHKTKcpTjVfm-dtC5DuklX6Vl2KKiwRdtASKyM4Yfo6u9uzMr6wMzzGX6Z9WwCntBIQXBjuUk4tCAb_Nr_ulIKck

0pO7Pz3W4p1Ee1PHUcDUHc-5Ipi9uQJszRPiWM-1sHj3Rze6OumZzCwx2kE8ez2xfqq4MraKcoQv0XKKtsXaOjGdxYwg3jnnwrfB4Zg89EEyJ86l_Bhr_j83AtiI9LaVEHH2EtRvxNp9hg777_xEI0w

And once you have solidified your hold on the peninsula, you will absolutely reassert your power in Africa - the Horn will one day be yours!
3jSpIbcthaqlywcsRN_StTV9vdleBD59tPKjlpOfYlPpNmn2ka5-6kXTYd0Ls1nE4X0E4VKdaKrK2w6yCv9HiuiVPIQPX8F0GWujkKZ5ZRXBn_EzrrWu74kDhn4VHmktTTxK6EG8SUi_pgyfqn7gbhE

Zd3S-fXYxaLwHNwppLVdIGSovDk-zS-44j1y7SdGCoGy41xGD1n8sYcvpcUiLCjtkmdmVS9F4-bOJ4nGjSAcb3NjaaTFZZnO6-CwZyrONgudS2PtOR1h9wwlGMY8KpuQ2pxE-_7Q8Tq1B_zBAQSoL1M

With a little bit of luck and hard work, you will restore your old strength…but not everyone is rooting for you to succeed. Qataba, in fact, might surprise you - here is a tiny sneak peek at their tree, which shares a few missions with Saba but also has plenty of unique tasks. Yes, that’s right - Qataba will get a tree of their own, but I am only going to show you a little of it right now.
9_6a3UJuAT6n51286yPyCYncdtTdGjtP9xZAiBmH_djFNx7WY_xz1jsFtg3G3s2343nTDfjB9Cjw1lg50Nihg7yQd5GDHSIPtoWb3UzXsJx7M7v-Aa1XflqORRq3r9j0yrive-pKdSwNAHPnAGiBDVE
HFaXhCuFydr2pHYd_JbwQOn35-6oVw8TQE2X-ydXeBwVojK6cigP7rs2zzwUQJcAOwLjjIMY5p82hw-1--A5-74Sad0D95iSgK1g9Ekzovbmseu3_lB6pnpmSKjOWs1TlqlwGHSQmaFRyvHwqX6v13A
-gOBJvKemLDy52rWrIWjTYNASO1RlsGjxCJYpwJImEqn2iA74DuV3r06BuJ8wX6_pJqqo5yANqGnXeGWCHdbBUZRDvqGw7aeUg6-Zdvo9TZrf-2vNJ3APhYzqBRe_5ilJwn7FibiB6fqR9vkmAunA10

KDBGsyBuqmJowD5-PVQx28no5W1wyziHwbf1-gVBVtOpOqptzYuOjrCXO-bpus8OgpC2AweR97eKzn6in0MWGGQ6eRA4PMpm_TtP1xm4Aqj5X7V_EMkWpGX-3U3uzRhl7CPOoR72u0x-k6td0-lh9uE
n8kuN1hvjmhJjy90GwWxYHWPYsU7cXa-devpgiP0xKwqDw3np4K68UJILe18WYcj491gUNkIgWrLauuBXE9IeMI2ANTFAos7p1LV9q7yCkHS4EEI48_b9zc_wr55GfFSF2vnw16vllc1O6u9p0pvDqw
y1dyTN3ZhVZfQas_-igfWray5ZkQCLZfc00Y7s7Ap4R7sorT7ddt3AWcHtrNciaJL5V2UIy_gg2KdCKVxzxdQhR4AA4DrePFKUu0pJGDkKYBo-ie5rccDwejlx1_voOBbVtM7eOf3NBA3HWv7mRLb60

Since I am feeling generous today, here’s something else to whet your appetites; a second tree for Saba and Qataba once you finish the first! A quick whirlwind tour through some tasks before I let you go…

ApssKKXHlI6ZObROBC5gBcPCvRjCqzPbyT3Jkr8zeWBOM__9l1fvH0mHc9Di3jBkFs4taBZ5y0-WNUycBq9z_QT5cM34CdoCxcaiCKR_npDzbm9FnPmQDCBYDFAZfMjwW1xA1NUYRgx29Mmj32uMLMk

yd4frabxeK5jT5P3mLeY3-BY1yE_HIm_JYryXF7yOD_5vutkSXphECt1mpk7FM6pghK2ogt0Hm2kzdwFFgNRk0oAl8C1MiSSUM3iFEkU_vYiG0ZXYHgjV0lkAMATH5744SzidJusOmaAKgmKJwsBKho
GDjvIlnf5GxazjmS6u_yn70iYqnpd2sgeBwZkjquXljbS0t5thG7QBlJeMyYZFIk9F_1mGOvuR_0ENZn1xViStIuAWz8y0YRe_mvyqKFsTV5-Cfur8FM5bgEnSyfLtK6jRGRJc_w5T_XuR8ryGt6o_k
qVKGc8GiB7fp_bVpa2RMyq8lAyb9cEfO7Egul1jkLuIMIi7YdZsNnfve2WmM51eIhbzwwl5mX-s2ctL6djD4jw_9-9lEWXx-oQ_rrUlS5ZqB3wrahhLAUkl6X2akIHJ0YeEXOVOnL2OuZ40UZlX7prc

4a2X5ZpeisS8_0ie1DofhijPTkYJseaHVLD95zKTisvVOyS8X5yXTvpPRnzOQ-T7tQbIO0Kry5wIOkg6h71_hUSI8m7isvBV-6UbJW7K1r9SV-kEryGVTN-SEZ2KIZz4eEtbcqECb9T6IoiH1WMmm10

Needless to say, things will be heating up in Arabia for the 1.6.1 update of Invictus! Before I go, I have ONE FINAL TEASER for you. Very soon, you will meet one of our brand new devs who has been putting the final touches on an absolutely epic mission. Here are four flags from this mystery tree…
5N9UpLpxIgdjizJresHEipgRgI0d6n8DkrdVRPzACI--eacrC48UMcRz-ndn7QEL_sDQ3nCPnuaWOpS3Qdv7yQ6eNPCDBc9ngIX8H5bYxInhRMCTc2YMpaBuI0tWhvJz-OHZ5zzgchD74txa2JHX7Hs
Oe2zOaIABFBGLLT6tVPEeLq-h77WMBUYbtxrJ0jU6U4biTw8rFMtlE8lnvmjkzmprVBY_w9Vvej6htDvgWTOLcq5INdCKxOooGLve2nTnSToWK685yzDBpfTI7LoQ7NNShpRRmOKx0QpQXqiQmgx4rA
kc3l9mqtT9O-g-OqixpU5J2dPRCfZOIb9boXIuKnrw3sAwW2Aw1iP0wiWmRYNirs4ej2mI3bm-EYikmy8Q89tihlLhD2XbIJJWNRXt8WpS46RwltYUy9-CqAEOuLs6a8Lmc2H_lK9aScRCy-gtNApEU
eO0E1-BxdxLUoSJbOyLk_NLySihOOfUqBh4wOKZmqr85pL0WvzlKpTRWJYBvEVeuijXtINIJDiBuM3sOjSCADXbfnOj7KKXjkKyy89Zk-uvoD8c20tplvHxKWt1pff72gvvrAsd0U9H_9kf6hbOmqv0

• 10Like
  • 8Love
Reactions:
Hello everyone, Gladius here.
Id just like to once again thank the team for choosing my AAR and to give my sincerest congratulations to my fellow competitors for their outstanding contributions, you were stiff competition and created some great works that inspired me to write to the very best of my ability.

• 3Love
  • 2Like
Reactions:
Yes, those are vanilla features.
I hate to be "that guy" but isn't the vanilla version restricted to Delphi as an oracle? I can't recall events or such refering to Dodona or other Greek oracular sites in my games. I could have a sudden amnesia though.

Not to mention that while the Olympics are great to have. There are three more Pan-Hellene games to add.

I hate to be "that guy" but isn't the vanilla version restricted to Delphi as an oracle? I can't recall events or such refering to Dodona or other Greek oracular sites in my games. I could have a sudden amnesia though.

Not to mention that while the Olympics are great to have. There are three more Pan-Hellene games to add.
Invictus adds some events for the Pythia, but we could certainly do more!

• 2Like
Reactions: