- Feb 23, 2017
The men of the deep forests of Germania pray to their war-god Wodanaz, as the lords of the Mediterranean cities tremble in fear of their arrival. Will you lead your tribe to victory and unite Barbaricum against the soft southerners, or will your people forever curse your name and live in squalor?
We are announcing BARBARICUM, a mod focused on better representing the vast reaches of central Europe in the 3rd century BC. Through meticulous research we have been able to craft a more historical and colorful world of Europe's Barbaricum. From the black forests of Scandinavia to the wind-swept fields of Pannonia, play as new Germanic, Balto-Slavic, Illyrian, Sarmato-Skythian and Celtic tribes and secure your place in this hostile world where only the strong may thrive.
- Over 150 new tags in Britain, Germania, Gaul, Rhaetia, Pannonia, Skythia and Scandinavia. Among those the Chatti, the Iverni, the Galatian tribes and the Batavi
- Formable Lugia or Vandalia for Vandal tribes depending on whether or not you want to introduce foreign influence into your country
- Formable Francia and Rhaetia if you manage to unite your home region
- Overhauled cultures for the European Barbaricum
- Several new CoAs for Barbarian tribes
- Flavour events for Aremorican nations, Frisians and Chaucians
- Decisions for Vindelician and Lepontic nations
- 20 new omens for Celtic tags
- 14 new heritages for Germanic and Celtic tags
Special thanks to: