• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

ThePinkPanzer

Overstressed Lich
94 Badges
Jan 12, 2011
  • Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Rome Gold
  • Semper Fi
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Supreme Ruler: Cold War
  • Europa Universalis IV: Third Rome
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Rome: Vae Victis
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Sword of the Stars
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Stellaris
  • Darkest Hour
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Magicka
  • Europa Universalis III
  • The Kings Crusade
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Gettysburg
  • For the Motherland
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Magicka 2
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
  • War of the Roses
  • Europa Universalis 4: Emperor
logo3.png

The Aversarinas Aautokrata sits gasping its dying breaths after one of its many petty 'Emperors', for the second time in history and the first in memory, ended the world. In the lands of the old Empire, the Sjalvolki hordes, unified under High King Cenware Witch-Breaker, pour in and destroy the hated symbols of the worlds greatest oppressors.

But the world is doomed, and the Aversarians have made sure of it. The Gederða, mind breaking magical waves from an unknown source, get more frequent and more intense. Meanwhile, the eldritch Fog has descended upon almost the entirety of the continents interior, the collected emotions and nightmares of all of mankind spilling out of the dreaming mind of a dead god, deep below the world and out through the whole the Aversarians tore into reality. Those entering the unimaginable horrors of the Fog rarely escape, and millions of refugees flood the coasts, overwhelming the 'civilized' world in untold numbers.

Outside of the continent, things are equally dire. In Sarradon, the Agionist holy orders continue their bitter and losing battle against the Sarradonian heathens. Little do most know, however, that behind closed doors the far-radicalized orders plot destruction of a far greater scale. Deep in their towers and keeps, they speak the words that they hope will one day return a dead God to the world, and baptize it in flames anew.

Godherja: The Dying World is a mod which you will see before the end of the month! With a ton of custom features and mechanics, an entirely hand crafted world from the map to the lore, beautiful custom 3D models, and an extremely high standard for our writing and content, I hope you'll like what we have for you!

Our lore document, if you'd like to learn more about the world of Godherja

Currently Released Modules for Vanilla:
The Godherja team believes in the concept of Cathedral modding. All modders should work together to improve one another's work and create a better experience both for one another and for the end user. To this end, we are proud supporters of the CK3: Modding Coop, and gladly create versions of our custom features for vanilla with full documentation for modders to make use of. All modders are free to use our modules as they wish, we only ask for our work to be credited.

Artifacts

Coronations

Selected Images:
map.png

The current map, 1254 IS.

lichdoms.png

The Lichdoms, showcasing some of our custom terrain and effects!

aversaria.png

Western Aversaria, 1254 IS, a great place to show off some of our custom COA!

nicaneonus.png

And Nicanoneus 'the Black Sun', one of our custom characters decked out in some amazing custom armor.

Teasers:
kqb4ol0i1at41.png

Recovered remains of a proto-Aversarian fresco, dated approximately 7644 BE. With accompanying notes by Magi-Archailogokist Magister Nyctinaius

Dear Magister Helika, valued colleague,

I found it! After months of digging, years of searching, decades of doubt and insults by our colleagues, I knew this decrepit fucking palace was just waiting to be dug out of its grave! Damn them all, I did it! The oldest dig in history! The oldest evidence of Aversarian superiority in history! It's a fascinating spectacle, let me tell you, and I think it just might enlighten us on how backwards ancient civilization may have been.

The fresco is simply resplendent, and using an ounce of one of my slave's blood, I've ascertained it to have been created approximately 7644 BE! 7644! 7 and a half millenia from the foundation of our enlightened and troubled Aautokrata. To think of the untold eons that have passed! Even the formation of the Empire is shrouded in history to us, yet this! Amazing!

While the make is of proto-Aversarian culture, and was likely crafted at the behest of one of the ancient kings that once ruled our lands. Within it, the story is simply unknown to me, however we can make a few guesses! If I am correct, this barbaric tale may have been of a now-extinct non-Aversarian tribe's creation story. Perhaps commissioned in order to ridicule? Or did this long-dead king have a fascination with lesser cultures? Who knows! However, the most fascinating part is the links with the beliefs of our own people. For while some of the tales we tell may seem dated to us now, this fresco may be evidence that we have believed them for millennia, and that barbaric tribes were so impressed with us they adopted much of it into their own beliefs!

ndMk4WG.png

The top portion of the mural seems to depict some sort of god figure. Perhaps a representation of the Purest? Regardless, the symbology in the image seems to invoke the universe. We, as educated men, know that no being could create something so vast, but who knows what primitive people like to believe!

Still, the top, while interesting, is the least of all of the pieces. I think this next one will particularly interest you, Helika.

j5YopF5.jpg

Yes! I know! The first ever representation of Aversaria in history! The map itself is quite primitive, and obviously gets quite a bit wrong, but it easily predates the next oldest map we know of by several thousand years! SEVERAL THOUSAND!!!

There are many interesting pieces on this display. Clearly the interpretation is this god figure of theirs (still perhaps the Purest) creating the world. However, far more interesting is the apparent fixation of the map on the Sunken Tower. While we originally thought the Tower to have possibly been created, or at least occupied, during the early days of the Empire, it appears that ancient ruin was far older than could possibly be imagined!

We've long known the northern wayline centers on the tower, but the fact that this culture placed so much significance in it implies it was far more important than we thought! While I originally had imagined that the tower had been built on the waylines, the interpretation I now see is that this culture believes the wayline comes from the tower.

I've marked the northern wayline in red and the eastern wayline in blue for your perusal. Please do tell me what you think.

Perhaps the tower is where they imagined this god figure of theirs ruled? It could have been the place where a forgotten emperor briefly ruled, before the location was obviously cursed with magic. Still, until the day comes where a ship destined to the tower actually returns, I don't think we will ever know. Still, it is quite odd that the entire map seems to be justified to place the tower at its center, no? It's hardly a place of significance today, and I don't think I've ever seen a record claiming it was ever anything besides a mysterious relic of the past... and ship bait.

Another interesting portion of the map is that it predates the Shattered Coast becoming, well... the Shattered Coast. While I initially put it off as a simple lack of cartographic ability on the part of the ancients, further inspection makes me think that may be incorrect. There are far too many small details in this rendition to have simply missed the entirety of the Shattered Coast. Whether this map was created before it, or that it shows that the creators still had memory of when it was not shattered, or is simply an attempt at an artistic rendition of what the world may have once looked like, I have no idea. Oh, but the possibilities are just too exciting!

The final thing of note is the misplacement of the eastern wayline. While the rest of the maps seem to match up near-perfectly, the eastern line is completely off. Once again part of me wants to write this off as a simple lack of ability, yet so much of the map otherwise links correctly. Once more I ask, does this predate that ancient line as well? Or did they simply know of a time when it was not a place of power? Preposterous, I know, but it is a joy to imagine if nothing else.

Sadly that is my observation of the map, but I will be sure to write to you with more details as I discover them.

We now have a final fragment to observe:

RFW2n1j.png

While obviously less of a piece, this one manages to posit so many questions to the gentle scholar such as you and I. The image clearly shows humans bowing in supplication to the previous entity, further confirming my suspicions that this may be some bastardized history of an ancient warlord. However, the next portion shows very clearly the figure once again using the powers of a Magi. However, three things in the second portion immediately stand to note:

1. The two figures flanking seem to be either taking or receiving power from the figure. I know what you're thinking, and no, I do not think this is an example of early Living Vampirism or Lichdom, nor do I think it a symbol of thralldom. Yet I have never heard of a Magi simply giving others the power, or truly taking it from one. The questions are endless!

2. The central figure seems to be holding some form of staff, and while it is not quite visible, the fresco seems to place odd importance around it. Well, I certainly know one artifact I am going to be digging for! Could you imagine, a multi-millenium old staff from an ancient emperor? Why, there's already a thousand fools fighting for the throne, maybe I'd have a chance if I found it! Hahaha, I jest of course my friend, do not worry about me. My thirst for power is currently quite limited to the power of knowledge.

3. And the least interesting, but still certainly curious portion, the figures have been drawn with different ears from the rest. I've seen this in a few digs, and have either theorized it is ancient fantastification of their otherwise mundane world, or simply a way to mark out the first men. The purest of blood. Either way, I do not think that portion of the fresco deserves too much interest.

And finally, at the bottom, you see the figures all carried on the backs of what seems to be slaves. If anything, this further confirms my thoughts that this is some ancient tribe that, upon learning of the superior beliefs found in Aversarinas Aagiokratia, or at least an early version of it, quickly adopted much of its teachings as their own. Yes, I agree with what you are thinking, they would prove themselves weak to do so, and were either soon after wiped out by the proto-Aversarians or enslaved by them like the blackguard Ilyrossi.

Still, I am amazed at this find, and once it is properly cleaned and the rest of the site dug, I hope you will host it at your class in the Mayikprolollan! I know the Tower is long cut off, but I have heard the Sjalvolki have so far left you and the merchants at the Chyrso Pýros alone. If the Arch-Magi allows it, as ever feels like he's done playing king, and you and the tower aren't burned to ash like I warned you, then I will present it to you and your class personally. After I tour a bit of the Empire of course... assuming there still is one.

Still my friend, please write back to me with all haste! The Isle is troubled, and the local lords have already risen up against the Governor-Magistrate. One of the fools even said she's the rightful empress! As if we didn't have enough of them! Still, I am safe in my camp with my mercenaries and my magi, and the only thing I currently lack is anyone with half a brain to speak with.

Oh, right! And finally, here is the completed drawing of the fresco, pieced together as best I could. Remember to send me your thoughts! And if any of your students have questions, then feel free to forward those as well!

iA8Rb0f.png

Regardless, it is now time to get back to the dig.

Your friend, valued colleague, and the one of superior looks to you,

-Magi-Archailogokist Magister Nyctinaius
mapoftheworld.png

A cartographic view of Aversaria as of the year of the Empire 1254 IS

Banners at the upper pane of the map shows the standard of the Empire on the left and and the coat of arms of the Emperor in the upper right. Signature not currently flown since the death of Anaxaminios III. Standard still flown by family of the late Axiothea of Galanos, despite violation of Imperial heraldry law as the Geratamos (Blood Senate) of Axiothea was in contention upon her death.

Illuminations on the upper right shows an Aversarian Legionnaire standing opposite a band of Sjalvolki barbarians in Imperial style

To the bottom and left is an illustration of an Aversarian Magi directing a duo of slaves of inferior blood. As the Sjalvolki, the slaves are drawn in the Imperial traditional style for lesser-blooded beings such as barbarians.

To the bottom and right is an image of Axiothea of Galanos killing Legon Alphioxis the Elder, close companion and Master of Liveries to Aautokratir-Legon Aeschraes at the Stellarnar Field during the late stages of the Imperial Wars, approximately two years before 'Frodbrokna' and the death of Axiothea.

(At the bottom)

"This seal certifies this map as craftwork of the Cartographers Union.

This map shows Aversaria as of 1254 IS, with waylines of the northern and eastern variety finely detailed here, along with illustrations of historical value."
magic_traits.png
Lich1.png
lich3.png
lich2.png

Some have claimed - normally Aversarians in all of their blessed ignorance and false pretenses of superiority - that the Marchers developed anti-magic for fear of the magi of proud Aversaria. Those who have claimed this are fools, of those damnable and ignoble variety. They no nothing of the world, and they no nothing of the struggles of the people of Chevalie.

For it is not any living man that the Marcher lords fear, it is that that no longer lives. The undead rulers of the Lichdoms, the Barrowlands, the once noble kingdoms and empires that have long been turned to dust under their treacherous feet.

How exactly the north fell to such evil is shrouded in mystery. Legends however, correlated to the best of the abilities of the most skilled modern travelers - myself included - and historiographers, have pieced together parts of the story. We know a few things for sure for instance, the source of the darkness that spread across the land like a cancer was in a state known as the Kraskyskian Order. The Order was an ancient Magocracy that we would place at nearly 2000 years of age now, and a thousand years into its history, one of his members discovered magical abilities far beyond our comprehension. They were the first lich, and they soon spread.

This lich, and their apprentices, soon ended nearly all life north of Chevalie, and were only stopped by the first anti-magic Silencers of the united Marchers.

The first lichdom fell, but the liches did not. For a thousand years hence, year after year, the liches poke and prod south. Sometimes they simply raid for fresh bodies when they grow tired of digging up ancient barrows, other times they unify into great legions, only stopped by countless Marcher lives and their own petty infighting. But know this, even if tp this day we have stood tall, we only do so thanks to the liches own hubris, for no amount of preparation will save the lands of the living, if the liches were to ever truly march south.
unknown.png
work.png

flag.png
holdings.png

thecrucible.png
Fogeaters.png

fogeater_creator_god_name:0 "The Mistfather"
fogeater_health_god_name:0 "The Mistmother"
fogeater_fertility_god_name:0 "The Cryer"
fogeater_wealth_god_name:0 "The Screaming One"
fogeater_household_god_name:0 "They of the Slitted Wrist"
fogeater_fate_god_name:0 "She Who Burns"
fogeater_knowledge_god_name:0 "The Blinded Artist Hitting Rock"
fogeater_war_god_name:0 "The Dying Soldier who Wishes for Death"
fogeater_trickster_god_name:0 "The Dying Mother Crying as They Kill Her Baby"
fogeater_night_god_name:0 "The Lost King on His Last Journey"
fogeater_water_god_name:0 "The Screaming Pretender Demanding Her Throne"
fogeater_witchgodname:0 "The Step Walker Lost in his Keep"
day.png
tenets.png
choosingapath.png

marches.png

marcherleak2.png
development.png
menu.png
ancient.png
listenascendbecome.png
godherja_aversarian_male.png
faiths.png
Social Media:
Discord

Reddit

Alternatehistory.com

Spacebattles

TVTropes

Last edited:
  • 18Like
  • 9Love
Reactions:
Any mod with its own TvTropes page has my respect.

• 3Like
Reactions:
A great kingdom playing too much with magic ending up unleashing a mysterious fog that is slowly but surely killing the world?

Someone is a Demon's Souls fan.

• 2Like
Reactions:
Any mod with its own TvTropes page has my respect.
Feel free to add to it!
Can't wait to play this!
Thank you!
A great kingdom playing too much with magic ending up unleashing a mysterious fog that is slowly but surely killing the world?

Someone is a Demon's Souls fan.
Thanks! Sadly I've never played, but I've been told similar before.
Looks great, cant wait for the release!
Thank you!

Here's today's teaser:

faiths.png

• 7Like
Reactions:
This mod is absolutely fantastic from what I've played so far! This is the sort of cold hard content that will get me back to enjoying CK3 again.

Not sure if this is the right place to talk about bugs but right now in my band of bastards game the 'Uncrowned' penalty won't go away, resulting in the marcher kingdoms fracturing like all hell whenever one rises to prominense (including mine). Is anyone else getting this? Or is it simply steam workshop being a bit iffy with me

Thanks for the kind words!

First patch is out:

GODHERJA PATCH 0.11

Bugfixes
- Proper Martial Learning events now show up
- Made special tenets shown only for correct faiths or not shown at all
- Fixed broken river provinces - should fix MP desync (nvm for some reason the eastern river CTDs the game no matter what way we fix it, so that one's left broken for now)
- Loc for Sarradonian priests should now display correctly
- Mixed Magic 3 trait name appears correctly
- Aversarian god names now display correctly
- René inheritance should now work
- Sarradon_12 has the right title now
- Wardenite faiths have proper religious head titles
- Marcher Reunification Cassus Belli has been localized
- Marcher coronation traits have been fixed
- Too many held duchies bug fixed
- Split province in malcois fixed
- Fixed military unit gov giving characters empty holders
- Rulers can no longer build empty holdings
- Added missing loc for migration titles
- Calagonii chief now has titles other than just his kingdom
- Fixed Commune with the Way and Sacrifice Plants
- Fixed missing localization for various spell modifiers
- Fixed Raise Zombies (once called Raised Undead Living)
- Fixed Legan accusation events not triggering
- Removed empty decision
- Fixed MORE_INTERACTIONS_CLICKABLE
- Removed vanilla succession laws
- Capitalized aeviaxian culture
- Aversarian pilgrimage works now

Misc
- Removed superfluous PSD from files
- Replaced references to England in game concepts
- Raise Undead Living is now called Raise Zombies
- Loc for horse events
- Loc for guests with magical genetic traits
- Band of Bastards is destroyed if René dies
- Added placeholder Magical Education decision
- Added tooltips to Aversarian Succession
- Added loc to Iyrossi slave CB

Changes
- Aversarian faiths are no longer default male dominated
- Split the Kingdom of Tall Iskajaf
- Changed the calculations for how some tenet costs are decided
- Changed the Superiority through Bloodshed description to make it more clear it gives you a mask - will eventually give them a separate tenet for masks
- The map no longer cuts off provinces in the west
- Harthah's deceased wife is now a Wardenite
- Changed the default benchmark nation to Marroux from England
- Magi traits no longer grant intrigue
- Mirecourt is no longer a city

• 3Like
Reactions:
Are there any events for Rene? I tried playing with him but I didn't see any mechanics for him.

Something I noticed after letting the game run with this mod for 150 years, after sometime culture heads start being fascinated by "unlanded" Innovation (after having discovered all innovations in their current era) and after reaching the next era they don't switch to any available innovation by themself.

Maybe you guys want to look into that

All mods I use:
-Godherja: The Dying World
-Redesigned Borders
-Basic Nessassities - Happy Heraldry
-Children Stay in Court
-Lowborn Shields
-Population Control (Reduce late-game lag)

*Edit some more info

Last edited:
Are there any events for Rene? I tried playing with him but I didn't see any mechanics for him.
Nothing unique besides his uniting event yet

Nice work! My last post has very quickly been rendered invalid, looking forward to getting stuck in
Thank you!

Something I noticed after letting the game run with this mod for 150 years, after sometime culture heads start being fascinated by "unlanded" Innovation (after having discovered all innovations in their current era) and after reaching the next era they don't switch to any available innovation by themself.

Maybe you guys want to look into that

All mods I use:
-Godherja: The Dying World
-Redesigned Borders
-Basic Nessassities - Happy Heraldry
-Children Stay in Court
-Lowborn Shields
-Population Control (Reduce late-game lag)

*Edit some more info
I'll look into it, though I have no idea what an unlanded innovation is.

Here's some teasers from the Discord:
femaleaverssarian.png

Openings.png

The next patch currently contains opening events for: Ḥārthah ibn Sarradon
Aeschraes
Hammart of Callesc
Ogier of Banereset
Msamaki of Dér Vindeon
High King Dexios 'the Glorious' of the Isles and all of the Seas of the Rightful Empire
Ulfirx 'Mad Dog'
Melane of Erethithos
Duke Kekropi of Ephopoli
Cormag Fenrus
King Gorassos of Tanada
King Megistos of Kasmiene
King Cois of Palitake
King Benouet
King Cliement
Mathilde
Rene
Chief Eoghar-Argeadh of the Calagonii
Clansmen Adalgar of Hestfjoror
Ealiatmuraqib Mamur of the Mamuramat
Heraklios of the Brothers of Heraklios
Countess Adriane of Sitrabis

I wrote a bunch of random shit into the code for the next update, from ancient history stuff to loc for probably all future start dates. I think they might actually be interesting @Leak Lover for the lore freaks, so I figured I'd share five of them at random for those who might be interested in that sort of thing. The rest of them will be able to be found in the files

start_year_85_01_01_desc:0 "With the death of the childless Good King Bastione, the Shewigad's sit still, waiting for the moment it will all fall apart. Vercigex, his brother in all but blood, sits on his throne as a regent until the situation is decided. It was Bastione's last wish for Vercigex to rule, but Vercigex's magical ability is viewed with suspicion. Not only was Kathanouxa, their dreaded enemy, a magi, so were the Seychescians who once held them in chains. Not only that, but Vercigex's mind is increasingly wracked with visions, of a crack in the world through a mountain skull, of the fallen dead rising again across blackened ground, of a new era of slavery for the known world and for an apocalyptic war across endless beaches.\n\nAs the Gallicads retreat west to their last strongholds in an attempt to overthrow the viceroy Inian, and powerful Shewigad lords sharpen swords while looking upon Bastione's throne with envy, the question seems to be when it will all fall apart."

start_year_156_11_21_desc:0 "The Imperials rise! Across Aelarvisia, religious cults that had been desperately forced down by Dhacixen now stand united by Akalionixos, demanding the death of the Aauotarkrater and the enforcement of their young faith as the official religion of the Empire.\n\nIt is a war of dragons. The deep running cliques between Aversaria's dragon riders have each chosen a side, and hundreds of dragon riders now pillage the countryside and do battle over decades of grudges, finally with the excuse to unleash their power.\n\nIn the north, Oejeynica sits on the knife's edge. The Enlightency of Vrawsyl lays silent, panicked refugees fleeing from its borders in droves, claiming that the honored dead have risen against them, while Vilas Venslau declares himself the first Archlich, and demands fealty of the world... already, the Oejeynica kings prepare their armies against this new unknown threat, even as they do war with the invaders from the south."

start_year_1094_08_28_desc:0 "The aging Phancis has proven himself unable to control his many children. For too long this has been taken as royal right, but finally it has come too far. With the scandal around Pelinos finally reaching the ears of the commoners—the rape and murder of two dozen slaves—even those of the pure blood can no longer pretend like they are righteous in their rule. As even those who benefit from the blood of the slaves now questions the truth in their beliefs, eight figures have risen up across Aversaria to demand a new age of reform. History will call them the Agionist Saints, but these reformers call themselves the last chance for Aversaria to change its ways.\n\nIn Chevalie, the young High King Valden is proclaimed the youngest Waysaint in history, and one of only nine proclaimed during their own life as he strikes down the Arch Lich Milon 'the Godtouched' Zackowic. Valden dreams of an age of reform. A literate peasantry, currency reform, a church and in every village, and a radical new campaign to extend the border north and ensure an end to Lich hostility. Rumors swirl however, that while the young High King may be a hero, he is not one to last, as every day his health seems to worsen..."

start_year_1298_03_13_desc:0 "The Witch-Breaker is dead, and the bells toll across the Sjalvolki world to lament his passing. The Orispolj Empire sits divided by his three sons, and while there is peace, whispers of war are spoken even as their father's ashes are offered to Velos. Across the former Empire the world shifts and turns, new ways of living bringing forth a slew of new faiths and cultures in what many call a great awakening. An age of chaos seems to be rapidly approaching, even as the Fog seems stalled...\n\nIn Sarradon, the last remnants of the Agionists struggle as the Harthahites expunge the invaders from their final strongholds, though the undying Sword of the Angels begins a new age of Ritualist rebellion. In the west, Marcher mercenaries and merchants continue devouring the remains of the great Amsari Hiklahn, and in Chevalie itself, the warring states struggle with the rise of a mysterious cult, while the lichdoms awake anew..."

start_year_1799_01_01_desc:0 "Another year passes on the Isle. As every year in memory before it, it is a year filled with doubt that the great Barrier Towers will continue to hold back the ephemeral Fog, if the city-states will once again go to war, and of what new scientific discovery or unspeakable horror will be found in the interior. The last war left the city of Axothayna wiped off when the Monterii's destroyed their Barrier Towers in the crossfire, and as whispers of a greater struggle between the eleven remaining cities circulate, many fear that the next may leave none left alive. Especially as word comes that the Gisreddeport has gone silent, as news that something has begun to stir in the northern Foglands...\n\nIn the interior, the scavenger-clans have gone silent one by one, less and less mercenaries answering the constant call for artifacts from the city-states. Rumors swirl, but one is whispered loudest of all. The Vather Clan has spoken to something in the east... and it watches all..."

• 2Like
Reactions:
Patch 0.12 is now out!
GODHERJA PATCH 0.12
Additions
  • Added new CoA templates for the Zaoranian religion
  • New faith icons for Vindeonism & Hubarism
  • New intro events for:
    • Ḥārthah ibn Sarradon
    • Aeschraes
    • Hammart of Callesc
    • Ogier of Banereset
    • Msamaki of Dér Vindeon
    • High King Dexios 'the Glorious' of the Isles and all of the Seas of the Rightful Empire
    • Ulfirx 'Mad Dog'
    • Melane of Erethithos
    • Duke Kekropi of Ephopoli
    • Cormag Fenrus
    • King Gorassos of Tanada
    • King Megistos of Kasmiene
    • King Cois of Palitake
    • King Ansfrei
    • King Benouet
    • King Cliement
    • Mathilde
    • Rene
    • Chief Eoghar-Argeadh of the Calagonii
    • Clansmen Adalgar of Hestfjoror
    • Ealiatmuraqib Mamur of the Mamuramat
    • Heraklios of the Brothers of Heraklios
    • Countess Adriane of Sitrabis
  • Gorassos now has the nickname 'Skull-Taker'
  • Megistos now has the nickname 'the Most Fair and Beautiful Ruler'
  • Gorassos now has the title 'The Bloodied Throne'
  • Adriane now has the title 'Aagiokratian Archailogikos Sokoinias'
  • Portraits for:
    • Cormag Fenrus
    • Ulfirx 'Mad Dog'
    • King Cliement
    • Heraklios
    • Adriane of Sitrabis
    • Gorassos 'Skull-Taker'
    • Megistos
    • Rhesus
    • Aeschraes
  • Game rule for destroying the Imperrech
  • Game rule for disabling story content
  • Game rule for disabling opening events
  • Game rule for disabling Cenware's invasion
  • Added in a flavor event informing the world of Oraispol's fall
Bugfixes
  • Fixed some broken title localization
  • Fixed Marcher Reunification description
  • Aversarians now have a name for death that isn't "AVERSARINAS_AAUTOKRATA_DEATH_DEITY_NAME"
  • Two typos fixed in the localization for the Kikarsagi Aagiokratia religion
  • Fixed Hecaeda not getting her nickname upon taking the "Free the Slaves" decision
  • Fixed the Iyrossi 'Massacre the Aversarians' decision incorrectly culture-flipping all provinces in the wider realm
  • Fixed double pilgrimages
  • Vassals will no longer join foreign wars against their liege unless said vassal would be transferred to the attacker in case of victory
  • Fixed TRAIT_DESC_POSIITIVE_FOR_THEM being displayed in mage trait descriptions
  • aversaria_sjalvolki_3 Mael Coluim now displays the correct nickname 'the Acolyte'
Changes
  • Rebalanced era start dates to be more in line with vanilla
  • Legan's story will continue even if Tetradia is killed/imprisoned before the civil war ends
  • Updated lore loc for the Fogeater, Sjalvoki, and Life Path faiths
  • Fogeater is now spelled correctly everywhere
  • Made Axiaothea a bit older
  • Renamed Kamun to Dér Vindeon
  • Ephoupoli are now mercenaries
  • Fixed the Mamurs name and title
  • Rewrote Harthahi religious description
  • Magic traits no longer have the cut Anti-Magic trait as their opposite
  • Dexios has been made the manlet he was always destined to be
  • Fixed Ḥārthah's name
  • Changed AI choices for duelling
  • Changed Aversarian Succession to deal with multiple simultaneous tourneys
  • Megistos is now gregarious instead of sadistic
  • Hecaeda now has an education
Misc
  • Loc for future bookmarks
  • Added in Daukeni culture title localization for Palitake (all de jure barony titles and above)
  • Added in some miscellaneous modifier titles and descriptions
  • Changed localization that referred to real life books
Note: We're currently investigating the artifacts issue and trying to fix it, expect it by hopefully the next patch. We're also reworking Cenware's decisions to let him migrate individual kingdoms instead of whole regions, which will >also allow us to start scaling back his current boost and also nerf plots against him, but this will take some time. We're also looking into the black borders issue on Mac and Linxus, but since none of us use those we're going to take a while for that.

• 3Like
Reactions:
Patch 0.13 is out, Merry Christmas!

merrychristmas.png

GODHERJA PATCH 0.13

Additions
- Magic Generation now has an event
- Passive Magic Generation changed
- Ritual Sacrifice, unless caster has valid reason, gives trait of Murderer
- Aeschraism now has its own special tenet
- Axiotheism now has its own special tenet
- Aeschraes now has the murderer and familial kinslayer traits
- All religions now have holy sites
- All religions now have faith titles
- Added reformed faith icons so that unreformed faiths can be reformed
- Hadasur trait now properly inherits
- Gave the magic decision a tooltip
- Added in new clothes from vanilla
- Magic spells and other icons now have images
- Events for sacrificing characters and populations
- "Return to Tradition!" decision for Iyrossi Aagiokratian characters
- Insults for magical characters
- Bloodblight has replaced the Bubonic Plague
- Female magi robes
- All de jure kingdoms now have capitals
- New death messages for:
- Aversarians
- Marchers
- Sjalvolki
- Wardenites
- Ritualists
- New special buildings:
- Tower of Eastern Stars
- Theyssia's Tower
- Conclave of Raocourt
- Bastonport
- Added new CoA templates for the Agionist religion

Bugfixes
- Fixed Ritual Sacrifice spamming
- Removed some vanilla events that were based around Christianity or used features we don't currently (Mythical house founders)
- Added missing themes to some Legan Hecaeda events
- You can no longer marry into Magocracies, Military Units, Mercenaries, Landed Orders or Peasant Republics
- Hammart opening event now works
- Cormag Fenrus opening event now works
- Fixed broken Ran Kamsari characters
- Number of owned holy sites trigger now works correctly
- The Kingdom of Edoutin now has loc
- Fixed Aversarian loc
- Fixed eastern river
- Ogiers no longer owns cities
- Special Buildings knight effect is now a character modifier
- Aeschraes no longer uses Sjalvolki succession
- Added missing loc to Aversarian succession
- Added missing loc to the law screen
- Fixed a double province in Southern Aversaria

Changes
- Aversarians now have ambitious as a virtue instead of deceitful
- Ritualists are no longer unreformed
- Der Vindeon and Msamaki is now Vindeonian
- Magic power bar is no longer stretched
- Vindeonian color is now grey
- Ruler Designer weight slider now works
- Ruler Designer character now has clothes
- AI should no longer bankrupt itself with coronations
- Increased the downsides to sacrificing populations
- 'The Coronation' Black Sun story event now uses your character name instead of Nicanoneus
- Changed Marcher devil name to reflect the lore
- Ogiers now directly controls the Crucible
- Removed Bhakti and Dharmic Pacifism tenets
- Legacy of Elyssia now expires after 50 years
- Cenware's cheat modifier now expires after 50 years
- Thanatosia is now de jure part of Crevyion
- Aeschres' -100 opinion modifier now only applies to characters of a different faith. He can't get out of this by converting to another faith, so don't even bother trying
- Marchers now have Primogeniture by default
- Axiaotheism considers Asiupoli a holy site
- Stopped Ritualists & Partics from getting vanilla CoA templates
- Khemet (mostly) converted to tribal provinces

• 6Like
Reactions: