• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'll look into it, though I have no idea what an unlanded innovation is.
My guess? It's likely some fall back innovation for the case that all innovations are discovered

I'm playing on Xbox game pass, so I can't use the steam workshop. How can I download this?
It's on Paradox Mods

Here's a teaser about some of the new artifacts coming in the next version, along with a fixed artifact system in general:

The new version will have:

1. Over 50 new unique buildings
2. Over 50 new artifacts
3. A completely reworked and fixed up magic system
4. Similarly, a reworked and fixed duel system, as well as succession for Aversarians and Sjalvolki
5. Tons of new spells (including Mixed and Dead Magic now working fully)
6. A fuck ton of new art, writing, and more
7. Multiple new faiths and cultures

• 7Like
Reactions:
The massive 0.18 'The Color of Magic' update for Godherja just dropped!

patchbanner.png

Hope y'all enjoy!

Paradox mods version should be coming tomorrow!

• 8Like
Reactions:
I'm enjoying this mod very much (even at it's current state) and I eagerly await it's future incarnations. I have one question, though - is it possible to somehow bring back matrilineal marriages for the AI? For some reason I don't see the game rule that deals with marriages while setting up a new campaign, and I didn't manage to fix this issue by editing 00_rules.txt file present in the mod directory.

Really had fun with the mod so far. The only big issue I've encountered is the Blood Senate. When it came to inheritance, the oldest sibling did not take part and I was switched to the sister ... With the brother retaining the relevant titles after she won. Shouldnt the battle be for the highest tier title?

Sorry for being so lazy here! I'll try and update the thread more often.

The Game Pass version has finally been updated. If you'd like to see the changes to the mod so far, please see the Steam changelog. If I listed them all here I'd well surpass the word count.

Hello, I'm the community organizer for Godherja, only recently appointed in the last few months, and wanted to say things have been going extremely well! I also want to apologize for not bringing our teasers to bare here for all you beautiful people to see, but that is about to change as I have quite a lot to share that I (unfortunately) forgot to bring here previously! In the future, teasers and updates will be posted here simultaneously with our other posts, so again my sincere apologies for lack of new info about what we have been up to while working on the Sarradon patch.
This post will mainly focus on missed teasers, but do keep an eye out over the next few days for more, larger posts from us about what is coming. Without further adieu, let's get on with it.

To begin, I would like to show off an often overlooked region that's been subject to a lot of recent development, both in terms of lore and mechanics. Damota, once little more than a speed bump for the Adabyssian invasion, has expanded significantly in both size and lore. Once united under the Boqqarut Damotada, a disastrous war of succession permanently broke the realm centuries ago. Will you reunite the realm in time to stave off a mysterious (and now no longer immediately occuring) invasion from the South? Perhaps you'll choose to take the role of an invasion by Wardenite heretics intent on staging a preemptive assault on the heathens they believe to be servants of the Hooded Prisoner? Or maybe your ambitions will flounder just like those of the many generations of would-be Boqqars before you, and the future of Damota will be found crushed beneath the heel of an Adabyssian boot. The teaser below is just a taste of what's to come in Damota.

Another new type of play coming in the Sarradon Patch is...Pirates! Here is a peek at what exactly being a pirate will entail, as well as a map of some of the prime pirating regions scattered across Aeras.

We have also added our own system for books that we felt would remain modular enough to make it easy to make most books and other items readable (it even supports pictures and other cool things!) while fitting with vanilla. Here's a selection of three, one of which I figured people would like since its the first real undead perspective we've ever seen in Godherja!

As well, if you're wondering what this is below, it is dynamic loc for regular buildings, so now notable areas in Aeras can have unique loc for their normal buildings as well! He even included a super handy creation date.

And to finish off, a few more quick images showing off some of our previously announced overhaul to Hunting! Soon you'll be able to travel to the different regions of the Continent and Sarradon and track everything from a common stag to mythic creatures thought to only exist in myths and legends.

I hope this was a nice teaser on some of what is to come in Sarradon, but do not worry, there is SO much more that we are dying to talk about, so keep an eye out for more posts from me and/or Panzer in the coming weeks!

• 7Like
Reactions:
I can't wait for future updates! This mod and its world really surprised me with its depth, and I can't wait to see it grow over time!

Reactions:
Did I say tomorrow in my last post? Well it'll be a little while longer, as we're still ironing out some details before saying anything more, but as a gift I've come with some beautiful artwork to show off. We recently gained two new modelers on our a team, Ascalon and ADamnSexyName. If those names sound familiar, you might've heard of them from Ascalon's Anachronisms for Crusader Kings 3, which you can download now and get a sneak peek at some of the beautiful assets we're working on getting implemented for Godherja. And if you're a fan of Bannerlord, you might have seen some of ADamnSexyName's work on Swadian and Vaegir Armors, but if not, you can take a look right here! Not only has he given us full access to his assets, but in a single day produced a most impeccable piece for our Agionist Holy Orders.

This is just one variant, of two textures, of the multiple variants and textures that you'll see from the Agionists, and if you want a peek at what to expect, take a look at the art below.

• 3Like
  • 2Love
Reactions:
I'm here to present some new content that will be appearing in the Sarradon update, though I have to offer the caveat that it doesn't actually involve the continent of Sarradon at all. Instead, what I'm about to tell you about deals with the Sjalvolki and the legendary High King Cenware - or rather, the Sjalvolki after the legendary High King Cenware.
situationlog.png

Without further ado, I bring you our dev diary focusing on the collapse of Sjalvolki religious unity post-conquest! It's a feature which both has its own lovingly crafted GUI, and should deliver dynamic and unique results in each playthrough as the bottom falls out from under Sjalvolki spiritual unity and the wars of religion kick into high gear.
Rite Wars Dev Diary

I hope you enjoy it! I should also mention that this feature was pretty much the last "big ticket" non map related item that we considered a must-have for the Song of Sarradon patch.

• 5Like
Reactions:
The latest update for Godherja, 0.2 A Song of Sarradon, will release by Friday, though Thursday or Saturday are just as possible. Our wonderful patreons have been testing and bug reporting, and we are so excited for everyone to play the wonderful new content we've crafted!

Here is our current changelog: A Song of Sarradon Changelog Obviously this dev cycle has gone on for an extremely long time, so while the changelog has mostly everything, some things are bound to have been missed. Enjoy!

• 3Like
Reactions: