• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
So... @Glavius .... any chance of this mod getting updated with the new AI structure? Maybe getting various "AI Personalities" which now seems possible?

Seems like a lot of the various problems that caused Glavius to walk away might have been made easier (as much as I appreciate him making imperator more fun that game is still in so much flux I'm just waiting for it to settle down).

Just getting into my first war, and my allied AI is just sitting on his hands letting them romp through his territory, even ignoring a border battle at its most powerful border starbase. The enemy has a Conquer CB, and it seems my ally is simply waiting for a decisive battle at his homeworld, even though the border starbase battle was 1 jump away. WTF??

Just getting into my first war, and my allied AI is just sitting on his hands letting them romp through his territory, even ignoring a border battle at its most powerful border starbase. The enemy has a Conquer CB, and it seems my ally is simply waiting for a decisive battle at his homeworld, even though the border starbase battle was 1 jump away. WTF??
This is not necessarily stupid from the AI, I do it with my allies too. :p

This is not necessarily stupid from the AI, I do it with my allies too. :p
"my allied AI is just sitting on his hands letting them romp through his territory" - By the time my fleet got there, WE had filled up and my ally still sat on his homeworld, letting himself be exploited.

I would understand that perhaps that an AI ally wouldn't come to MY rescue, but he wouldn't even defend himself....AND he had a larger fleet than the enemy.

"my allied AI is just sitting on his hands letting them romp through his territory" - By the time my fleet got there, WE had filled up and my ally still sat on his homeworld, letting himself be exploited.

I would understand that perhaps that an AI ally wouldn't come to MY rescue, but he wouldn't even defend himself....AND he had a larger fleet than the enemy.
Sounds like bugged out.

doesn't seem so, have redownloaded it, game still says it requires 2.6.3
The launcher often lies about these things, saything things are compatible when they are not, or vice versa. Deleting all the files that start with ugc in the mod folder will fix the issue (although you will have to redo your mod order)

Last edited:
Reactions: