• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Little update: New version 0.31, some changes along the last patch.

No news regarding CK2 and i still havent done anything myself.:eek:o

Last edited:
minor update, 0.32, thanks to Ashtray and _rainforest_

Last edited:
Last edited:
Update for ck2 vanilla 1.10
current version 0.33

Update for 1.10

current version 0.34

Update for 1.101
current version 0.35

Update for CK2PLUS 2.01

Update for CK2 vanilla 1.102 to version 0.36

Update for vanilla CK2 1.103. Current version: 0.37

Update: Version 0.38 for vanilla 1.11 patch

old version but new file structure so Checksum doesn't change

Hello everyone,

I am still alive ;) and just cross-checked and wanted to contribute my new knowledge:

if you unrar my attached file deutschkorrektur.rar to Documents\Paradox Interactive\Crusader Kings II\mod the added localisation files will not change your checksum
The file also contains the Wikipedia links *csv plus the csv for ortsnamen_osteuropa
You can simply add any *csv you want to the localisation folder in that archive, because only changes to common and some other folders change the checksum

Download Link (uploaded.to)

Cheers!

Whitestripe aka Teutone

EDIT: I was wrong concerning Iron Man mode - it's still not possible with this way of adding the mod... dunno how to fix that yet

Last edited:
Whitestripes version as a mod is linked in the OP since he posted.
Thanks by the way. It was inspiring. :)

In the meantime we were working on a better version (files as in vanilla CK2, instead of one single file), so it will be easier to compare files and changes for everyone in between patches and mod versions.
As we will by trying to keep it ironmod compatible, it will not include 'history/wars' or 'common/landed-titles' folders, as in the dutch translation mod. That might change, but not now.

as in the OP:
Last info update: 03d March 2014
(a proper mod as version 1.0 has been released in a new thread:http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum...CK2-Deutschkorrekturen-Download-immer-aktuell .
This thread and OP will get a proper update when it's working as intended, very probably with next release.
It still has some minor mistakes/oversights that got in while we were creating it).

Last edited:
Update: v1.01 german mod for patch 2.1.1

Danke.

Didn't update the OP yet, as i wanted to experience it first myself.
The UserMod Index has it as timeless anyway.:cool:

Bah, finally updated the OP.

Version 1.02 of the proper mod has been released.

Also on Steam Workshop now. Don't know if it works though.

Version 1.03, updated to 2.1.4.

Thanks goes out to RaschidalDin and all that helped. :)

I always try to set it as a sort of "challenge" to myself to update mine before you guys update yours. :p
Seems I lost, but I'm almost there.

As long as RaschidalDin stays so dedicated, no chance.
The best horse in the race.

:cool:

The localisation and code bugs in vanilla keep us busy.
If it were only improvements that are necessary....