• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
5e8.jpg

I'm a college student on summer break and it's my new goal to get this working before I head back to school. Does anyone have any resources they can throw my way that they think will help?

I hate to dig up an old thread, but is there any development on this mod OR does there exist another similar mod where I can turn the entire map into singular OPMs? I really want nothing else but to "break" all starting empires, kingdoms, and duchies & randomize religions; I pretty much want to do exactly what was done here https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL35-rZf7KnTQhoxtW6jCVZ4HQuq-maYUM

I've tried using CK2Generator, but that tool unfortunately doesn't use historical elements and ends up creating a bunch of huge blob-y nations.

A New World mod is great, but it only works from patch 2.5.2 (Conclave), and some of the decisions are too absolute. For instance, instead of allowing for a randomized world full of men and women monarchs, you only get a decision to make all rulers women. There is a decision to randomize the entire world, but not break the world into OPMs (you have to choose one or the other)

Any chance of this mod being revived or are there any other similar choices, mod-wise, out there?

I hate to dig up an old thread, but is there any development on this mod OR does there exist another similar mod where I can turn the entire map into singular OPMs? I really want nothing else but to "break" all starting empires, kingdoms, and duchies & randomize religions; I pretty much want to do exactly what was done here https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL35-rZf7KnTQhoxtW6jCVZ4HQuq-maYUM

I've tried using CK2Generator, but that tool unfortunately doesn't use historical elements and ends up creating a bunch of huge blob-y nations.

A New World mod is great, but it only works from patch 2.5.2 (Conclave), and some of the decisions are too absolute. For instance, instead of allowing for a randomized world full of men and women monarchs, you only get a decision to make all rulers women. There is a decision to randomize the entire world, but not break the world into OPMs (you have to choose one or the other)

Any chance of this mod being revived or are there any other similar choices, mod-wise, out there?

This mod does exactly that. But the modder has announced it won't be updated any more, so it will only work until the next major patch.