• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Kingdom of Austria?

Requirements:
Is Catholic
Has Duchy of Austria, Duchy of Bohemia, Duchy of Moravia, Duchy of Tyrol, Duchy of Carinthia.

How is that for a Kingdom?

*Edit, Already proposed.

Kingdom of Austria?

Requirements:
Is Catholic
Has Duchy of Austria, Duchy of Bohemia, Duchy of Moravia, Duchy of Tyrol, Duchy of Carinthia.

How is that for a Kingdom?

Kingdom of Austria never existed, as stated before. However the Archdukedom of Austria (a king tier title) did exist and is actually already in the pre-release version of 1.04 :) And for titular titles, you need only include the capital county (as titular titles have no de jure land, they do not require the de jure specifications).

So in short, your request has already been filled in the next version (should be coming out in the next hour or so)! :)

@SOH:
Code:
k_austria = {
	color={ 191 182 182 }
	capital = 449 # Osterreich
	culture = german
	allow = {
		culture = german
		religion = catholic
	}

title_prefix = "ARCHDUKE_OF"
	title = "ARCHDUKE"
}

With the appropriately created entries in the localization file. Thanks again for your help

New version up, see change log for updates. Probably will be the last version of the day, I'll get to working on the rest of the saxon heptarchy another time.

this mod sounds great, I was looking for a kingdom of the isles, however does AI create these titles too? it could be problematic if they're readily available for AI.

If you want to, you could add the Kingdom of Algarve. I've modded it into my game already.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_the_Algarve

Code:
k_algarve = {
	color = { 54 167 156 }
		capital = 162 #Silves
		culture = portuguese
		allow = {
			culture = portuguese
			religion = catholic
		}
}

The 2 province id's that should be connected to the title are provinceid 162 and 163 (Silves and Faro). If you could make it so it requires you having both to create the title, that would be best.

For the CoA, just copy d_algarve and rename to k_algarve. It really is the most appropriate.

this mod sounds great, I was looking for a kingdom of the isles, however does AI create these titles too? it could be problematic if they're readily available for AI.
Yeah it does. There's a kingdom of the Isles in my mod; as for the AI I've definitely seen the duke of Alania create the kingdom of Alania once he became duke of Derbent.

I ran the game on autopilot for a while and I didn't notice any titular title stacking. Remember these titles are very expensive to create in-game and the ai most likely weighs other things as more important if it can more easily attain other kingdom titles (or if it has on already). For example, I never saw the AI kingdom of sicily ever aquire Naples.

Yeah I already had Algarve planned, and I am unsure if I can make it do that for titular titles as you don't even need the ducal title for them as I found out recently. But thank you for the code I will probably implement it tomorrow.

Here is a peek at the Kingdom of Mann and the Isles CoA I've been working on:
k_of_mann_and_the_isles.jpg

New version being delayed till CK2+ 1.07 is out (Wiz said sometime tonight). Morocco (vanilla only, as wiz is adding it de jure into ck2+), Oman and Algarve are being added, maybe more.

Can anyone give insight into how to define a static CoA for sultanates? I have one designed for morocco and oman, but it just generates them instead of using the one I have made for it.

Can anyone give insight into how to define a static CoA for sultanates? I have one designed for morocco and oman, but it just generates them instead of using the one I have made for it.

Not sure you can.
One possibility may be there but if it is where the restriction is, you will need to draw some coa for every muslim title, and christian versions of other titles version might be used instead for other titles or other somewhat weird issues.

in religion.txt you have :
Code:
christian = {
	has_coa_on_barony_only = yes
this line is set to "no" for muslim. I think it is the command saying "generate random coa only for baronies" or "generate random coa for all".

i'll give it a shot. Would be a shame if I can't make custom CoA for the sultanates.

That works! It creates some rare odd ones here and there on the county level, but otherwise it actually makes some really nicely news ones too!

That works! It creates some rare odd ones here and there on the county level, but otherwise it actually makes some really nicely news ones too!

more precision please ! :laugh:
Are those displayed are christian version with the muslim shield frame ? What about undefined ones ? (especialy titular ones)

Yes, it does use only one set of CoA. I was looking into possible replacement sets that would work, but it proved to be unsatisfactory one way or the other so I'll be leaving them the way they are.

Last edited:
Updated to 1.06. Compatible with the new version of CK2+. Added 11 new kingdoms and sultanates. Enjoy people, a lot of hard work on this one :)

Both of those are base, the second is even de jure. The former requires Famagusta and be ruled by a catholic