- Feb 23, 2018
Download at either Nexus or GitHub.
"Tiverton wants to eradicate the Black Market cabal in their system and direct assaults have failed.
They want to use your company's Black Market access as a Trojan horse.
Expect extreme opposition and back-to-back engagements, be prepared for anything."
"The Raid" has been designed to challenge endgame level companies. It's built against a nearly complete Argo, multiple Lances of custom 'Mechs and elite pilots able to run multiple engagements without repair. It can be completed with less, but should provide greater challenge than the Alliance Flashpoints or 5 Skull contracts.
- A fully featured Flashpoint with up to five, 5-skull+ missions
- Custom edited missions with a mix of bespoke and procedural Lances
- Optional objectives and failure branches, partial rewards if you can't make it to the end
- Custom OPFOR 'Mechs using unique skins
- Four simgame conversations featuring special dialogue for the right commander traits
- Custom Holoscreen imagery and cast
- Two events dealing with the impact of the raid on the Argo and the crew
- This Flashpoint requires your company to have "Black Market Access" to populate.
- "The Raid" is set with a spawn weight of 10, the same weight as the other non-alliance/tutorial Flashpoints.
- Once this Flashpoint is associated with a save file, it must be present to load that save. This is like adding new modded 'Mechs or equipment in that it becomes required to load going forward.
- Install Flashpoint Stock Photos
- Copy "Flashpoint-The-Raid" folder in to Mods folder created for ModTek.
Flashpoint: The Raid - VIP Override
ONLY FOR USE WITH "THE RAID" & "VEHICLE IMPROVEMENT PROJECT"
- See Optional Files on Nexus or Download from GitHub
- Copy "Flashpoint-The-Raid-VIP-Override" folder in to Mods folder created for ModTek.
This mod needs ModTek and Flashpoint Stock Photos to work:
ModTek - This allows loading of mods in to HBS BATTLETECH.
Flashpoint Stock Photos - This provides some of the basic imagery used in this Flashpoint's conversations.
cFixes - Commuinity bug fixes, corrects many HBS typos and osmissions. This Flashpoint can make extensive use of the corrected OPFOR pilot skills and weapon stats.
Better AI - My AI improvement mod, Better AI allows the OPFOR to reserve, protect their weak sides and use Lance roles to greater effect. This Flashpoint can be completed with or without Better AI.
NOTE - "The Raid" and "Better AI" has cFixes set as an Optional Dependency. They will automatically load after cFixes. Neither requires cFixes to work.