• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Still looking for it, on a general note once i get an update out for gloria regni im leaning towards working on this again.

But if someone wants to help me do some stuff in the mean time that'd be great.

Now on the files, I managed to find an older build but I know I have a more advanced one somewhere so hopefully ill have some time tommorrow to look on some old hard drives.
I'm still very interested. I'll be all over this if you find the files

Are you still working on this? I hate to see that it's dead.

If so, do you have the files? I'd love to continue it on my own.
I dont really have the time to continue it currently but i can look for the files i suppose sunday. Im not fully sure where they are but i should still have them somewhere

That's understandable. Sometimes life just gets in the way.

And thanks for this man. That means a lot!
I found a version of it, not sure if it was when i stopped developing or not though

Is that the latest version you have? It seems to be missing some files, like the Magvel political situation you posted in January 2017. Also, I don't know what your religious minority system is, but I'm intrigued.
Its probably not the last version but im not sure which pc the latest one is, next time i have my old desktop out ill look for it

If you go dl the last build of the iron age mod i was running the minority system wip is in it

I tried playing that latest build you recently posted but it crashes on "Processing Flags" and I get the following error:
######## EXCEPTION: 0xC0000005 at address: 0x01539595: ACCESS VIOLATION read attempt to address 0x00000000
Version: Unknown Version

I tried playing that latest build you recently posted but it crashes on "Processing Flags" and I get the following error:
######## EXCEPTION: 0xC0000005 at address: 0x01539595: ACCESS VIOLATION read attempt to address 0x00000000
Version: Unknown Version
Its fairly outdated