• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I think we should include that system in this mod :)

Good to know that the list help you :D
For a child born from a union of human and Manakete, if I remember correctly, there is a chance that the child don't have the power to transform into dragon form.
For the religion minority system, I thinks it's a good, especially to represent the dark cult minorities!
And for the Societies, maybe a Society for the mage (who will be a bit like the "Hermetic Society" I think), Some like the satanist for all the dark cult, and maybe some religious society for the "good" religion, but I don't have many inspiration on this :D

mmmm something tells me I should pay more attention to this @starwarsfan541 and perhaps begin reading up on the magic of Fire Emblem, I can already see you asking for some help as time goes on :D

For a child born from a union of human and Manakete, if I remember correctly, there is a chance that the child don't have the power to transform into dragon form.
Yep, it seems like that's how it usually works. Nils, Ninian, Sophia, and Al didn't do the whole manakete thing, although they still got the centuries-long lifespan out of the deal. On the other hand, there's Morgan and Kana who run wild with dragonstones, so you could go either way in the mod.

Reactions:
Yep, it seems like that's how it usually works. Nils, Ninian, Sophia, and Al didn't do the whole manakete thing, although they still got the he centuries-long lifespan out of the deal. On the other hand, there's Morgan and Kana who run wild with dragonstones, so you could go either way in the mod.
But doesnt Ninian transform into a dragon at one point in the GBA game

and the wiki describes Nils as a dragon and cant that be inferred by him returning to the dragon world at the end?

But doesnt Ninian transform into a dragon at one point in the GBA game

and the wiki describes Nils as a dragon and cant that be inferred by him returning to the dragon world at the end?
The twins are only half dragon. Their father did send them to the dragon world, but he was human.

You're right about Ninian transforming that one time. But you also have Sophia who never transforms, and Corrin who's less than half dragon (I think?) but still transforms... they don't really have a hard and fast rule. So you could find a justification for making it work a few different ways.

What I wound up doing was having different traits for dragons and half dragons. I let characters with either one pick up the manakete class, as long as one of their parents was a manakete or if they could find one to teach them through an event.

The twins are only half dragon. Their father did send them to the dragon world, but he was human.

You're right about Ninian transforming that one time. But you also have Sophia who never transforms, and Corrin who's less than half dragon (I think?) but still transforms... they don't really have a hard and fast rule. So you could find a justification for making it work a few different ways.

What I wound up doing was having different traits for dragons and half dragons. I let characters with either one pick up the manakete class, as long as one of their parents was a manakete or if they could find one to teach them through an event.
Hmm thats an interesting thought.

Dev Diary 10: Magvel Part 2

34E63F7EF6A9F80E4B14D03DDE9AEED472D999AE

The political situation of Magvel between the various human kingdoms and the three non human tribes and nomads in the far east (The northern two provs havent been done yet as am unsure how Im handling those guys)
559468D0B1ABDC6172E6DFF8A56684E4C501B741

King Vigarde of Grado
EB0CAFD4EB849E4AAE10D96C215302FD64E97337

Cultural Map
271C7474CF436F1231BAA1395F9DC1E1FED4CB84

Religous Map
0F5F56B580D7BE70CFFAD7623EF497D05926DB53

F7DD92D0336C2376F7632FBE418D485AE213B54C

11C58D21ED42C1BF2C292B2235F18C631102A205

The monster species names were borrowed from mythological characters
A92EF9A469D394258B40DAE16A68B9DA1C64BB05

Carcino is a merchant republic and the three in game characters from the region have their own dynasty houses with names borrowed from roman plebians of note (The one mercenary who had a rich merchant father I added a father for and gave him a house to get to 3)

Reactions:
In the name of the great fan of FE8 that I am, I love how you handle it! :D
But if I can make a little remark, Grado is an Empire in Fire emblem 8 :)
And if you want a little suggestion for the two northern province, because it's the Darkling Wood, maybe give it to Morva the leader of the Manakete tribe of the Darkling Wood who watched over the Demon King's body, until Lyon kill him before chapter 20. So maybe, to show that the Manakete are in decline, only the courtiers of Morva will be Manakete, and the provinces will be of monster/undead culture with the cult of fomortiis for the religion. :D

Is this project still alive? PS: Make sure Vigarde is incapable and Lyon his regent.
Not really but someone is free to take over as leader and I'd contribute to it

Honestly, I don't know if I'd contribute anything, but I'd still love to have it for my own personal use. Could I have the materials as well?
I will have to find them I will try to find them tommorrow think they are on my old pc

Still looking for it, on a general note once i get an update out for gloria regni im leaning towards working on this again.

But if someone wants to help me do some stuff in the mean time that'd be great.

Now on the files, I managed to find an older build but I know I have a more advanced one somewhere so hopefully ill have some time tommorrow to look on some old hard drives.

Still willing to help lol ! I figured you knew I was tho.