• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
And some other features for the continent! :D
There will be some over great event in Tellius, first oveal I think that in the law, it's important to have a section "Slavery", with three level "forbidden" (like in the laguz kingdom, no slave allowed, and the slave are maked Free man) "Neutral" (It will be a bit like the regency of Sanaki, she doesn't allow it but she doesn't have the power to stop the senate, at this moment it impossible to buy new slave, but the lord can keep there slaves), and "Allowed" (It's the ancient Begnion's law, you can make a prisoners a slave (especially laguz), buy new one or sell your slave). And this aspect will be useful for all the other continent (I know that in Norh there is slavery). But to return on event, The Goldoan's Dragon will have a great importance in all the conflict of Tellius, during the war of the two goddess, the King of Goldoa have three choice, keep his neutrality but if Ashera won you will have some serious problems, also you can join like in the games Ashera, but if you won, it's not sure that Ashera will let you in peace, she will demand your vassalisation, and if you take the side of Yune and win, no problems for you but you will lost many piety and prestige when you take the side of Yune. Also, the king of Goldoa will have a great place in tellius: He can break hist neutrality but it will demand a lot of prestige and piety to convince his people... But if a certain Empire goes to "decadence" and have too many slave, you will have the choice to avenge all the slaves and create a Dragon Empire on Tellius!(It can appear at any moment, but Begnion have to allowed slavery)
Also, I think about some features for the kingdom of the descendant of Ike. After the war of the Goddess, Ike will launch an Invasion on one of the little Kingdom of the "old daeinian" and form the "Kingdom of Greil" ( I think it can be a good name for this kingdom, Ike have a lot of respect for his father), and in the bookmarks after the war of the goddess, when the Kingdom of Greil is here for a long time, with some generations of descendant of Ike, I have a good idea to add a new risk on Tellius, at a time when Ashurena is the only godess of Tellius. The descendant of Ike, King of Greil, reigning on this people. He will have the opportuny to claim all the throne of Tellius, because of the blood of the ancient hero flowing in his veins. And a Strange man, who said to be a priest of the great Loptyr (For me it's a good way to implement Lopturian in the game, but you can change that to another dark cult, like the one of Grima) and said that he can help him to be the new emperor of Tellius, with the greatest power of all times! :cool:

So First of all, my bad I have made a great mistake, Daeinian people are Begnion's citizens, lead by a certain Hengist, an ancient Begnion's senators who became the first king of Daein, who refused the equality with the Laguz and take their freedom. So, no "old Daeinian" on the frontier of Tellius, but we can change them to many wolfs laguz and part of them will be the ancestors of the Wolfskin and Kitsune of Norh and Hoshido (we know the kingdom of Hatari, who will be absorb by the Kingdom of Greil) but also little kingdom for the branded, who have the blood of Laguz and Beorc in there veins, lead by Stefan and his descendant (I will think later about the features for inter-species union ). So, It will be an interesting place, with some isolated laguz (because all the others laguz kingdoms are on the south) and an unique Kingdom for the branded, who will be all followers of Yune, and after the war of the goddess like everyone in Tellius Ashurena's followers because the wolf laguz are isolated and can have a different feeling about Yune, also we know that Hatari is a very tolerant kingdom, and for the branded, that's the canon of the Church of Ashera who said that the branded and inter-species union are an heresy, so they really doesn't like Ashera and can see Yune as there savior :D

Sub post because oh god this is exactly what I want with my life 100% yes please.

Tellius represents probably the least amount of knowledge I have on the series, besides the Judgral games I guess, but when this gets to Elbe or Akaneia I definitely would love to pitch in and help.

Also not the same Omega mentioned in the OP ^_^

Dev Diary 1: Tellius Part 1
F1EC2FBB3AB2F136FF1CD1ABDF0192C260BC39C1

De Jure Kingdom Map
CBBB856B66DC373B3ACBF304A73388E39B970A3E

De Jure Empire Map

BA6FEBB17A136FEE7215103ACC0A988388770DFA

Culture Map

The Southern Two Lands havent been worked on yet, as I am unsure on what to use as a reference base for names.

Also Hattari, I am unsure of its location if anyone has ideas on their placement let me know​

Reactions:
Dev Diary 2: Tellius Part 2
D61F0692333F138110421E1F074E003094A28544

King of Daein, Apostle of Yune, Descendant of Micaiah
D307EF590DBE61A76D7EA43EEA5E090B11D29B2C

The immortally blessed Duke of Persis and ancestor of the rulers of Begnion and Daein
84E442861FA909CD7AE1787FE18C65D017BF64DF

Apostle of Ashera, Empress of Begnion

Plotline, since Tellius games seem to occur in the distant past, it seems easily plausible that after x years passed more wars occurred on Tellius causing the deities to split once again. In this bookmark (that will be present with Fates and Awakening) has Daein as worshipers of Yune in detente with the Empire of Begnion

And on a final note, Begnion will have a Senate mechanic when the time comes.​

Last edited:
Reactions:
I really like how it look like for the moment! :D
So, after some discussion with Starwarsfan and this Dev's Diary, I will post today some idea for the cult of Ashunera, the ones of Yune, and the unified cult of Ashunera. And there link with Begnion and Daein :cool:

So, after refill my salt in Fates here my work! :cool:
Ashera's church:
The most important cult of Tellius when Ashunera are split, she sleep the most of time, but the Apostle with the "Voice of Ashera" trait can heard her advice to rule Begnion. In fact, The trait "Voice of Ashera" always go on the first daughter of the actual Apostle, and for the others it will be 50%, but we will talk more about that later. The cult is the main religion of Begnion, Crimea, Gallia, Goldoa and Phoenicis, and the behavior of the Apostle will have a great importance on the Authority of the religions. Also the priest of Ashera can marry (it seems that many of the duke/senators of Begnion are Bishop of the goddess).
So, about the Apostle of Begnion, she really have to take care of her sins, Ashera can stopped to talk to you and prove it if she don't have the virtue needed for this place. And an Empress of Begnion without the help of the goddess will have many difficulties to keep her place, if not became the puppet of the senate. But a proud and/or cynical Apostle can try to lead the citizens and senators of Begnion to believe that she heard the voice of the Goddess... But it's a dangerous way to make fun of a goddess...
Yune's cult:
In the bookmarks after the new split of Ashunera, Yune have also is religious leader, the descendant of Micaiah, who, by her blood, can heard the "Voice of Yune". The religion is strong in Daein, Kilvas, and the mysterious border regions of Tellius full of wolf laguz and branded. The cult is an heresy of the Ashera's Cult, but have strong leader, who hold the blood of the Silver-haired Maiden, who, for the followers of the cult, century and century after FE9 and 10, was the great messiah of the cult who see all the lies of the faith of Ashera. Also, the blood of Micaiah is relatively more recently that the one of Lehran, so the trait "voice of Yune" will be more likely to transfer to the child of the Apostle of Daein ( like for Ashera's voice, the trait will always be to the first daughters of the Apostle). But an Apostle without the voice of Yune will have to face many revolt, the fanatics Daienian will not like this kind of blasphemous. But in this time of great trouble, a young priestess who said to heard the voice of the goddess will raise, but nobody know if she will join the fanatic revolt or be loyal to the unfaithful Apostle... And if she join the king, she can grow and grow in influence like Micaiah in the past, and the Apostle can have some new problems with that. Also, the priest of Yune's cult canno't have a wife, but women's priest are allowed unlike in the Ashera's church.

So, I'm little too busy for the moment for Ashunera, but i will make it today! :D

Reactions:
So here we go with the "Church of Ashunera",
first of all this religion doesn't exist when the goddess are split. But there are two manners to help the goddesses to fusion one more times, the pacific manners is that a very great ruler (preferably an Apostle) who unified the most part of Tellius ans try to prove to the goddess that he can protect the peace of the continent (but he will have to be very impressive, because now the goddesses know that "war never changes" ) and the other possibility is the "War of the goddesses" and a win of Yune.
This religion unlike the two others have for religious leader the goddess Ashunera herself, she will earn the Tower of Guidance in Sienne and be a vassal of the Empress of Begnion because if Begnion and Daien accept the unification of the goddess they lose their title of Apostle. But to take the place of the "Voice of Yune/Ashera", a independant King or Emperor followers of Ashunera's church will have to be crown by the goddess herself to have a real legitimacy, but she can refused the coronation of a sinful's ruler, and some will be very angry to be under the rules of a king who has been abandon by the goddess, especially the zealous vassals and the peasant. But the goddess can give great gift to a pious ruler. But not forget that if Ashunera is extremely upset by the actions of the beorc and the laguz, she can order to the Empress of Begnion or the greatest independent ruler of Tellius to let her is place, or it will be the war, and Ashunera will be follow by all the zealous of Tellius, from peasant to nobleman, and if she succeed, Tellius will be ruled by a goddess, but a good one not like Ashera. Or also if the war in Tellius reach a certain level, like in FE9 and 10, the chaotic part of Ashunera will split again with her other part to stopped the wars... And at this moment all the followers of Ashunera's faith will have to choose wich side they follow, and the rulers of Begnion and Daein will earn again there "Voice of Ashera/Yune".
So, keep the faith unified will be an hard challenge. :D

Not much progress today, trying to figure out how to add special troops so I can overhaul units and to fit Fire Emblem class types. Hopefully I can find some help with that. Anyways, next dev diary probably on Monday.

I feel like the easiest way to make the units more Fire Emblemy is to just rename the vanilla units. Instead of generic light infantry/heavy infantry/pikemen/archers/light cavalry/heavy cavalry/special unit, you could have myrmidon/knight/soldier/archer/cavalier/paladin/special unit (ideas for special units could be mages or manaketes or pegasus knights, depending on the specific faction)

I feel like the easiest way to make the units more Fire Emblemy is to just rename the vanilla units. Instead of generic light infantry/heavy infantry/pikemen/archers/light cavalry/heavy cavalry/special unit, you could have myrmidon/knight/soldier/archer/cavalier/paladin/special unit (ideas for special units could be mages or manaketes or pegasus knights, depending on the specific faction)
Actually, I got it 90% working in the last half hour, I gave most combat classes their own special unit. Archers are still archers and light infantry will become generic soldier class, mainly for garrisons.

I havent made Manakete/ Taguel units yet, not sure how to balance those :)

The current special units I coded tonight

Bow Knight (Pretty similar to a horse archer but some tweaks in effects)
Fighter
Myrmidon
Swordmaster
Berserker
Hero
Pegasus Knight
Falcoln Knight
Dark Fliers
Kinshi Riders
Spear Fighter
Spear Master
Wyvern Riders
Wyvern Lord
Griffon Rider
Mage
Sage
Dark Mage
Sorcerer
Dark Knight
Cavalier
Paladin
Great Knight

Dev Diary 3: Nohr Part 1
FFC78F37A7664B7C3D685A113E7C7406B0F66765

Revised Culture Map for Nohr
All the Nohr children + Corrin hold a duchy in this bookmark as well as Iago and some other in game characters hold the remaining duchies
Corrin has a Manakete and Blood of Anankos trait
Garon and his biological children have the trait Blood of the Dusk Dragon

Flora is the head of the ice tribe as a vassal of Nohr, as is the Wolfskins holding Garou

5E5B85BB18C12BC86A33C77AD5DE55E950CDCA15

King Garon, as seen, Nestra is independent
C33013566AE6CCF9AB5C57EC5079367F17926EAB

Iago, High Sorcerer of the Dusk Dragon (Religious Head of the Nohrian Religion)

CB4E0ED0D9A0DECDE196F62B07A5529A55CD760A

Flora, head of the Ice Tribe (All 3 tribes will have their own religion)​

Reactions:
What're all the religion heads? You mentioned a High Sorcerer. Do we know any others?

Also, what're all the religions? Just 3 I think? Or more?
For this continent we have Yuneism, Ashureism, the "reformed" version of the previous two, Dawn Dragon, Dusk Dragon, the three tribal religions plus Anankite

Yuneism and Ashureism religous heads are the "Apostles" of their respective religion and hold the Kingdom of Daein and Begnion respectively. The high sorcerer isnt in Fates, but the character does seem to be the highest sorcerer/ mage in the kingdom and is implied he has some title of sorts.

The head of Anankite (probably spelling it wrong) would be Anankos I assume or his successor if he is killed (Corrin)

Tribal religions will probably have a priest esque formable title if they can gain more land etc

Just a thought seeing your Corrin; when the new expansion comes out with the ability to modify certain attributes at game start (like Flanders' de jure status), it would be really nice if we could set Corrin/Robin to be male or female. I know at least I perfer fem Robin/Corrin.

Speaking of, in general the status of women are clearly more liberal in fire emblem than it is in vanilla, what with all the female soldiers and monarchs in every single game. Plegia is the only major nation in what you'd consider present day fire emblem that doesn't have any examples of female commanders or leader (unless you consider Aversa being in de facto control during Gangriel's reign, which I can see the case). Most, if not all, realms should probably have status of women fully reformed and on cognatic succession,

Yeah, I'm agree that the most of the kingdom in Fire Emblem World have a liberal position on the status of women. With some exceptions, but the most of times, it's the bad guy Like Doluna or like you said Plegia :cool: