• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

starwarsfan541

CIA Director of Cold War Iron Curtain
59 Badges
Apr 9, 2010
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Semper Fi
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • For the Motherland
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Divine Wind
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Cities: Skylines - Natural Disasters
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rule Britannia
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cradle of Civilization
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Battle for Bosporus
  • 500k Club
  • Victoria 2
Fire Emblem Chronicles

I've been wanting to make a Fire Emblem mod for quite some time, since I just sent Omega my stuff for the next PA update I started working on it.

Mod Team/ Contributors
Starwarsfan541 (Project Lead)
Darthcloakedguy (Icons and other graphic help)
Zarathrusta (Coding and Bug Fixing my stuff as usual)
FritzofGermania (Moral Support, Bug Tester etc)
(Omega, not working on the mod per se, but I am planning to use a good bit of his mechanics)
TSF4 (Research, Coding)

Any/ All Help is appreciated

The goal is to cover Fire Emblem Fates, Awakening and 6-8 as well as the landmass from 9 and 10. In my headcanon Tellius and the Fates Continent are on the same landmass

Help Needed atm
-Ideas for Province Names (For the timebeing if a nation is clearly linked or inspired by a real life civilization, borriwing names from them is ok.)
-Namelists for cultures
-Religion Ideas
-Eventually someone to make new portraits
-Coders in General
-Map Modders

Note on the following pics, I just started this Sunday evening so terrain and topology is just a placeholder.

ACAEC317A37D021A2D67E59AA0D6A3B80CC92446

Tellius/ Fates Continent
(Note: Ice Tribe culture and Wolfskin culture not added yet)
58F19950963A8F3E805DAA0DDB66657ED7C14B5B

Valla/ Floating Islands/ Invisible Kingdom

2B0A07B101EC93284E641CC47D2D98DCB78FC10D

Left: Valm/ Ancient Valentia
Right: Ylisse/ Ancient Akaneia

CDFE3C3C4742D47322B61AA6C7A7DC11FB64D84B

Magvel

1978BA3C31A58F11CD238C7D09D9321ED9A84363

Elibe
(Ignore it being Iceland, I had to make some provinces to get the map to boot)

Btw, the mods name is up for debate, I went with Chronicles because I couldnt think of a better one​

Last edited:
Reactions:
Plans
-Work on one continent at a time (When one continent is finished and playable, I'll release an alpha)
-Eventually have a more advanced duel and magic system
-Upgradeable Class Traits and Weapon Proficiency System
-Lots of government forms
-Spread of Antagonistic Religions
-Manakete and Taguel System
-Focusing on the Occult having a rare chance to make you possessed by Loptyr or another Dragon
-Reworked CB's
-Lots of Different Government Forms
-Several Bookmarks over time

Last edited:
Reactions:
Reactions:
That doesn't look like Iceland to me...

Seriously though, good luck!

Reactions:
My dreams come true :eek::eek::eek::eek: I will try to help with some idea for religions, features like bloodline, weapons or magic system, and all I can. But really sorry I don't have knowledge in modding, or very little things :(

Reactions:
Glad to see people happy, I'll probably have a dev diary up in a day or two about province layout for one of the continents

If people would start gathering names from the Telius games per culture and talk about whom they think each country is based off of, that'd help alot

The work's gonna be huge but it could be very rewarding. It looks promising anyway (i was a big fan of the serie), I hope you'll get enough support to achieve the project !

Anyway, good luck !

For Tellius, in my mind Daein it's clearly the Germany of Hitler in a medieval world, with is Great Leader as a brutal dictator but loved by his subjects, also black armor can be associated with prussian's black used by Germany, and invade Crimea, who is possibly France because is a country with a strong tradition of knight (many of the soldiers of Crimea in FE9 and FE10 are on a Horse) and Daein invade Crimea is possibly with that a reference to the World War I and II. Begnion, is for me clearly a Roman Empire, lead by the head of the religion of Tellius (The Emperor have great role in early Christianity), who control a great part of the continent for a long time with juste an incapacity to crush the "barbarian" laguz, with the "cliché" of the decadent aristocracy, and also there is a great place of slavery, like in ancient Roma, also some boss from Begnion have Italian or Roman name (Septimus, Lombroso or Silvano for example), and to finish on Begnion, they have the Greatest army of the continent, and have just problems with an union of the laguz tribes ( like Brennus in the early time of Roma who united many celtic tribes to raid Roma). For Gallia, I think celtic names for the beast laguz of this kingdom will be fine, the name is explicit, also they are the tribes who resist to the great army of Begnion, hidden in there forest, and the laguz's union lead by Gallia to fight Begnion can be, like I was saying, a parallel with Brennus. But for Phoenicis, Goldoa and Kilvas... I have to make more research :D

For Tellius, in my mind Daein it's clearly the Germany of Hitler in a medieval world, with is Great Leader as a brutal dictator but loved by his subjects, also black armor can be associated with prussian's black used by Germany, and invade Crimea, who is possibly France because is a country with a strong tradition of knight (many of the soldiers of Crimea in FE9 and FE10 are on a Horse) and Daein invade Crimea is possibly with that a reference to the World War I and II. Begnion, is for me clearly a Roman Empire, lead by the head of the religion of Tellius (The Emperor have great role in early Christianity), who control a great part of the continent for a long time with juste an incapacity to crush the "barbarian" laguz, with the "cliché" of the decadent aristocracy, and also there is a great place of slavery, like in ancient Roma, also some boss from Begnion have Italian or Roman name (Septimus, Lombroso or Silvano for example), and to finish on Begnion, they have the Greatest army of the continent, and have just problems with an union of the laguz tribes ( like Brennus in the early time of Roma who united many celtic tribes to raid Roma). For Gallia, I think celtic names for the beast laguz of this kingdom will be fine, the name is explicit, also they are the tribes who resist to the great army of Begnion, hidden in there forest, and the laguz's union lead by Gallia to fight Begnion can be, like I was saying, a parallel with Brennus. But for Phoenicis, Goldoa and Kilvas... I have to make more research :D
For the Beorc, I compiled all the in game names, and made a unified Beorc culture for now. With the combined names the male namelist was finished easily, the female list I enhanced with some roman and other latin group (Occitan, Iberian-Roman and Catalan)

Tellius is drawn province wise as is Fates land barring the mountain range. TSF4 made a list of names that fit the aesthetics of the regions so we didnt have 3 provinces for various kingdoms :)

Btw, if you want to friend me on steam, feel free to. My steam public id is the same as my name here

For the Beorc, I compiled all the in game names, and made a unified Beorc culture for now. With the combined names the male namelist was finished easily, the female list I enhanced with some roman and other latin group (Occitan, Iberian-Roman and Catalan)

Tellius is drawn province wise as is Fates land barring the mountain range. TSF4 made a list of names that fit the aesthetics of the regions so we didnt have 3 provinces for various kingdoms :)

Btw, if you want to friend me on steam, feel free to. My steam public id is the same as my name here

Oh okay I see :) It's true that it will be more simple to unified the Beorc culture for the moment, the more important it's the map ;) But I prepare all my idea! Tellius is a continent who give me a lot of idea! :D And okay if there is no problem I will add you on steam, I have the same Name as in the forum.

Okay, first of all, let me say that I love this idea, second let me attempt to assist as much as I can...

TELLIUS!!!
Religion-
Tellius is a very easy place, religion wise anyway, because the whole continent worships Ashera, so that's going to be the main religion, with its heresy probably going to be worship of Yune the dark goddess, hell perhaps you can put an event in that spawns armies that Yune invades with, and if she wins (or loses, whichever is easier) the player is given the option to forge the sister gods into the one being they emerged from, Ashunera, being the true Faith. (side note here, the religions in Tellius should have playable heads of the religion, because they don't use the investiture system, as well as many Apostles and cardinals having wives and so on, and while the Apostle is the religious head, she is mostly the Empress.)

Governments-
On terms of Government, it seems pretty easy as well, as a majority of the kingdoms are actually feudal, even the Beast tribes live in castles, it mostly depends on succession laws. Daein is the only kingdom that feels like it would practice Agnatic primogeniture (1st male only) succession, as you mostly only hear of kings of Daein, while Begnion would be Enatic primogeniture (1st female only) as the Apostles have always been women, going from eldest Daughter to eldest daughter, no matter if there are any males born to the Empress. Crimea appears to practice at the very least Agnatic Cognatic primogeniture (males before females) succession, but there is also a case for for Absolut Cognatic (1st child inherits regardless of gender) succession, its mostly due to your preference. The Beast Tribes seem to practice several different types of succession. Gallia and Goldoa appear to practice Agnatic Cognatic primogeniture succession. While the bird tribes have a more Agnatic Cognatic rule by might (strongest male heir gains the throne, then females) situation going on.... Hatari... is a tad bit more difficult, but as wolves, I imagine it would be similar to the bird tribes, except it would probably be a Absolute Cognatic rule by might situation, cause anyone can be alpha as long as they are strong.

That's all I have for now, I need to brush up on the regions of Tellius, and I'll see what I can suggest on Magvel as well, as those are the landscapes I know the most about!!!

Reactions:
So, since in my headcanon Fates takes place after FE10, would people object to a descendant of Ike holding a kingdom to the north of Daein and Death Desert? Thought that could be a cool bit of flavor for a blank part of the continent.

Haven't played fire emblem before, but the theme seems ripe for CK2. I wonder if you'll be able to stick in the anime-style portraits somehow.

There is that fellow on steam workshop who made anime portraits if I'm not wrong.

So, since in my headcanon Fates takes place after FE10, would people object to a descendant of Ike holding a kingdom to the north of Daein and Death Desert? Thought that could be a cool bit of flavor for a blank part of the continent.
Yeah, I love the idea :) Also, I think that in this part of the continent can be the homeland of the Daienian people, who later invade the north of Begnion and form the Daien Kingdom, so I think that in this region of the continent we can add some little kingdom with a culture "old Daienian", who will represents the Daienian who don't get in the invasion and stay, we can imagine that they follow Yune (because with that they don't have to pay respect to the Apostle and we can imagine that for them, a goddess who destroy a great part of the world when she's angry have to be praised), to give more chance for the heresy to spread in the continent. Also I imagine a trait "Lehran's Medallion" who give a trigger to his holder like "counter of the wrath of the goddess: 45", and when a war will be won in Tellius (or in the world) the counter will gain some point, and if it goes to 100.. Yune is released and Ashera stop to sleep. But if the holder of the medallion have the culture "heron" or have the trait "Galdr's singer" he can sing to the medallion to reduce the counter (but if the "wrath of the goddess" goes to 80 or more it will be impossible). And when the Ashera awoke, the holder of Sienne, have the choice to give is crown to Ashera or to refused, but if he refused she begin a invasion on him, with some bonus troops, and when she won, all the independant rulers of Tellius will have an event, they have the choice to be vassal of Ashera, or to follow Yune in her war to protect humanity (she will have some bonus troops an great generals), and all the provinces taken by Ashera will have the trigger "Petrificated populations" who give heavy malus, because she just petrified everyone in the province :D, but an heavy bonus who lower revolt risk. If Yune won the war, Ashera and Yune disappear and like what Alice said the faith will be reformed in the cult of Ashurena (who will keep the flavor of the Ashera religions, but the Apostle of begnion became the leader of the cult of Ashurena), but if Ashera won, she will have a CB "goddess invasion" on everyone and begin her war to petrified all the world (she will regularly have some bonus troops and money to help ), but Yune will travel all the world to take some heroes to stopped her sister (with that Ashera will always have the risk of an invasion by Yune and her new heroes).
With that I think the Tellius can be a great danger for the world :cool: But for the flavors of the Ashera faith I have in mind, I will explain later, because I don't have much times for now :confused: