• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Ok, progress update:

I finally got into the character selection screens. This is quite a good stepping stone. Now, I'll be away from tomorrow to the ninth, but it's progress haha
The mod's back in the works

...And another let-down: game crashes when selecting a character and hitting play. Anyone have any ideas as to why?

...And another let-down: game crashes when selecting a character and hitting play. Anyone have any ideas as to why?

you require more vespene gas?

Last edited:
Are you using cck 1.11stuff?
CCK?
Whut?
But besides that, the stuff whence I'm working is indeed grounded in 1.11(1); do you know anything I might not :eek: ?

[begin Confucius]
The most beautiful flower is often the one which takes the longest to bloom.
[/end Confucius]
What words!
This can only be a good sign!

I highly doubt it since we're using vanilla's portraits with optional CPR that is inactive during testing... I think. Gotta see, hmm, good catch

It still might be related to portraits, but in a roundabout way. I had the same problem making my mod before I learned the intricacies of all the associated text files, including cultures, graphicalculturetypes, and the .gfx files. Sometimes it even involves anything linking culture type and a visual representation like portrait frames or settlements. Just a thought.

1) They're not functional yet
2) They're quite too many to speak of in a short post :laugh:

fixed that for ya :laugh:
that said, did you get it to work after filling in histories?