Minor progress report: magic is turning out a bit more annoying than I thought, but I'm covering all bases. Let's see if we can crank out some of that sweet arcane sugar by Friday :laugh:
Magic is indeed called through decisions, but that's just a method of access. Since magic in Erebos is more like playing Russian roulette than regular magic, most of it is in events as decisions are simply unwieldy and too simplistic forIs the magic system at all in any way similar to what EK does? As in, via intrigue decisions and such? Cause thats gonna be a clusterfuck ;P
1) Many CoAs are screwed up since we don't have any flags set for most of them.Any word on when we'll start getting magic?
EDIT: Noticed that 1) Many of the Byzantine (& many others) COAs are messed up, 2) Zurvanism has no holy sites (and I CTD'd within 10s of loading one).
That's the list for now.
EDIT: What's the difference between landed_titles and lantiaststasr?
1) Many CoAs are screwed up since we don't have any flags set for most of them.
2) A lot of religions don't have Holy Sites, but I don't see a reason for the CTD to happen. Did you, perhaps, open the Religions tab?
3) Those .rar files are files that this idiot right here *points to self* forgot to delete before uploading.
2) That's the problem. Any religion (atleast any one with the Holy Site version of the Religion interface) crashes if you open the Religion tab and don't have Holy Sites.2) I did open the religion tab.
1) The mod doesn't have a flags folder in the gfx folder. If it did, then I might be able to put some together and sort out this madness.