• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
magvel.png

Here's a crude version of Magvel's political situation. This one is more in line with the borders presented in the game's intro and has sharper geographical boundaries. I still have more work to do, though.

Attachments

• sacred stones borders.png
    sacred stones borders.png
    514,5 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:
Love it so far. The fact that there is such a low number of counties in the world make the game super fast as well on my old pc. Can anyone tell me how I can make my lv 20/20 Sorceror become a Dark druid?

Also, how can i establish a divine autocracy without console commands?

Last edited:
I'm still working on this! I've got the Magvel map loading, so that's a milestone.

zVFTsQu.jpg

Rather than putting everything in the Grado Empire under one kingdom, I've got five... the extras are centered around the cities of Bethroen and Taizel, Castle Renvall, and the Za'Albul Marsh.

Darkling Woods and Nelaras Peak get their own kingdom, as do the minor islands nobody ever visits.

And, uh, I've got some catching up to do on replies. :oops:

Any chance of there ever being a "light" version of this mod that just ads Manaketes and Fire Emblem Mechanics to the base game?
And if you don't plan to make one would you mind if I did? I like the mechanics of this mod but a lot of the content released so far is focused around the story events.

Probably not! Building the world of the Fire Emblem games in CK2 is the fun part of this for me. Having the class system and such on the vanilla map isn't really my thing. I don't mind if you want to make a mod for that though.

any future plans for the portraits looking like they do in the game?

Nope, that's far beyond my meager artistic skills. You could run the anime portraits mod along with this... that'll get you a bit closer.

Love it so far. The fact that there is such a low number of counties in the world make the game super fast as well on my old pc. Can anyone tell me how I can make my lv 20/20 Sorceror become a Dark druid?

Also, how can i establish a divine autocracy without console commands?

I screwed up the event code so the Sage/Druid promotion event will never fire. I'll fix that in the next release.
You should be able to trigger it by:
  • Becoming a level 20 Sage or Druid
  • Having a province with ancient ruins in your demesne (there are four in Elibe)
  • Taking the scholarship focus

For Divine Autocracy, the only other way to get it is by starting a game as Nergal. I should add an event/decision that lets you switch to it if your character meets the requirements, though. I'll put that on my list.

Which bookmark is the most developed?

It really depends on where you want to play. Each continent is fairly developed in the bookmarks for their games (for example, Elibe in Blazing Sword and Binding Blade) and not at all in the others. I'd say Jugdral in the Birth of the Holy Knight bookmark is the most detailed. Mainly because there was a ton of lore to use as inspiration. :D

Last edited:
Great idea to split to split the big kingdoms/empire of Magvell, it will make the region even more interesting !
Just wanted to know, what will live in Nazonia? Pirates, Monsters, or just regular islanders?

The first post has been updated with a link to a version of the mod that won't crash immediately in 3.0.
It also includes the (incomplete and shattered) continent of Magvel.

Just started another round of FE4 and some random empty ledger windows kept popping up for some reason.
I started the game as Sigurd, but I had randomly jumped around the bookmarks for a bit in case that influences anything.
ck2_2.png
Also, I didn't see any trace of the Exclave Independence game rule when starting a game.

As a Fire Emblem fanatic, I can wholeheartedly state that you are doing Saint Elimine's work
I've been playing around on this mod a bit, excellent work!
Is there any chance for this to be on Steam? (Sorry if this has been answered before, I skimmed through the posts very quickly)

Thanks! I've been hesitant to put this up in the Steam workshop, since, you know, it's nowhere near complete. Is there a lot of work in progress stuff there? If so I guess I could throw it in soon, if not I'll probably just keep the download link here and add it to Steam once it's further along.

Just started another round of FE4 and some random empty ledger windows kept popping up for some reason.
I started the game as Sigurd, but I had randomly jumped around the bookmarks for a bit in case that influences anything.
View attachment 419303
Also, I didn't see any trace of the Exclave Independence game rule when starting a game.

I appreciate the bug report! I messed up updating the game rules, and I completely forgot to update the unitpanel.gfx. The empty ledger windows were supposed to be the new "movement locked" icon. :oops:

I have a new version up with fixes for both of those. Thanks for letting me know!

I for one am glad this isn't hosted solely on the workshop, it never successfully downloads mods for Paradox games and I've heard from quite a few people that they experience the same issue. I've never had a problem with steam workshop aside from this game and EUIV.

As a huge Fire Emblem Fan I'm extremely thankful to you for doing this, and even more amazed that this mod is still alive.
Most total conversion mods die after 2-5 months

Hi, I'm very interested in this mod and I have two questions.

1. Will this mod be updated to the current version soon?

2. Have you considered putting this mod onto the workshop (easier access, not having to come to this thread everytime it updates)

Thanks in advance!

I know that it's a pipe dream considering the amount of work that needs to be done for literally every other continent first, but do you think that you will entertain the idea of including Fodlan and the new nations that will be introduced in Three Houses into the mod some time down the line? I'm quite intrigued by the whole tenuous balance of power between the three principal factions and I believe that it might be well modeled by CK2 once we get more lore details. That said, great job on the mod, and looking forward to the next update!

It's still not dead! I'm just procrastinating again. Taking too much time playing games instead of modding.

I'm working on the province map for Tellius at the moment. Kingdoms and duchies are done and I'm putting in provinces. Here's a preview:

gH93psg.jpg

H3vKRUd.jpg

I might have mentioned this before, but my plan is to get the provinces for all the current continents in the mod before any more story events. That way, if I do wind up abandoning this, it won't be as hard for someone else to pick up. Or at least I find modding events and characters and such easier than building a new map.

Hi, I'm very interested in this mod and I have two questions.

1. Will this mod be updated to the current version soon?

2. Have you considered putting this mod onto the workshop (easier access, not having to come to this thread everytime it updates)

Thanks in advance!

1. It should at least function in 3.0.1.1. Are you having trouble running the mod in that version? If so, please let me know where the crash or whatever is happening and I'll see what I can do. If you mean updating it to take advantage of the features in the newest version of CK2... that'll take a while at my current pace.
  2. I've considered it, but unless I get a bunch of people clamoring for it I'll probably just leave it here.
I know that it's a pipe dream considering the amount of work that needs to be done for literally every other continent first, but do you think that you will entertain the idea of including Fodlan and the new nations that will be introduced in Three Houses into the mod some time down the line? I'm quite intrigued by the whole tenuous balance of power between the three principal factions and I believe that it might be well modeled by CK2 once we get more lore details. That said, great job on the mod, and looking forward to the next update!

Yes, that's on the table. Once we know more about the lore and I figure out where to put it on this map. :)

Will this mod be updated to the current version soon?
The latest version of the mod boots with 3.0. However, compatibility is not complete and gameplay experience is currently quite buggy. Playing on the last 2.8 version is the most stable version. While I'm around, I'll chip in with weird things I've seen. Bug reports incoming:

For starters, there's Varangians everywhere. Most characters gain the trait at some point in their lives, whether old men or newborn babies. Children dying "in battle" is not an unusual sight. Immersion-breaking events also occur. An example of one such event is pictured below.
ck2_86.png

A cursory glance at the 2nd Generation start of FE4 shows the crusaders to be an open elective "kingdom". While succession is unlikely to ever take place with the title, I thought it might need to be brought up.
ck2_23.png

While I know Magvel is a WIP continent, the Valega religion has no holy sites defined. In addition, the culture for Renais people is mispelled "Reanis".
ck2_27.png
Localisation errors:ck2_24.png ck2_26.png

Attempting to create a shattered or random world with Holy Fury DLC crashes the game.
Miscellaneous immersion breaks (I didn't get the event ID for most of them, unfortunately): ck2_91.png ck2_115.png ck2_117.png

The latest version of the mod boots with 3.0. However, compatibility is not complete and gameplay experience is currently quite buggy. Playing on the last 2.8 version is the most stable version. While I'm around, I'll chip in with weird things I've seen. Bug reports incoming:

For starters, there's Varangians everywhere. Most characters gain the trait at some point in their lives, whether old men or newborn babies. Children dying "in battle" is not an unusual sight. Immersion-breaking events also occur. An example of one such event is pictured below.
View attachment 452737

A cursory glance at the 2nd Generation start of FE4 shows the crusaders to be an open elective "kingdom". While succession is unlikely to ever take place with the title, I thought it might need to be brought up.
View attachment 452747

While I know Magvel is a WIP continent, the Valega religion has no holy sites defined. In addition, the culture for Renais people is mispelled "Reanis".
View attachment 452756
Localisation errors:View attachment 452751 View attachment 452755

Attempting to create a shattered or random world with Holy Fury DLC crashes the game.
Miscellaneous immersion breaks (I didn't get the event ID for most of them, unfortunately): View attachment 452740 View attachment 452741 View attachment 452742

Thank you! This sort of thing is extremely helpful. (Does it show that I haven't spent a whole lot of time playing campaigns? :oops:)

I'll get these fixed.