• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wondering in Daggerfall they had Wereboars is that an ideal for you? If that is an Ideal a few cool things you might like to know if you already don't, Nirn does have Werecrocs, Werebears, Werelions, Werevultures, and even weresharks. That would be interesting to see.

I too will be watching this awesome development hope it gets released soon. Cant wait to try and play. By the way will you be including anything else from the dawngaurd DLC . Also will you incoprporate the daedra as in the daedric princes maybe as events that pop up where you anger them or please them at random or something like that?

Last edited:
I'm wondering in Daggerfall they had Wereboars is that an ideal for you? If that is an Ideal a few cool things you might like to know if you already don't, Nirn does have Werecrocs, Werebears, Werelions, Werevultures, and even weresharks. That would be interesting to see.

Sorting werecreatures into one category would be the easiest solution.

Daedra worship is set up in our mod as a whole array of religions, so Daedra will play an important part. We were looking into events like Oblivion gates and other Daedric happenings.

Just wanted to tell you people that i have never been waiting so vigorously for a modification. The peaks you gave into the work you already have done make waiting for your work even more unbearable (excuse my exaggeration here, i love drama :p).
I have been a fan of the Elder Scrolls Merchandise since i played Morrowind and reading about this modifications made one of my dreams come true. So i will monitor this thread and the attached contents closely, lurking on any news you may come forward with.
I wish you all the best of luck and the graces of fortune in the days to come.

Can't wait to play with Argonians!

DLing Dawnguard at the moment, i'll see what it says about vampires.

Will Vivec be represented? Because it would be pretty fun to make an empire as Vivec and rule for thousands of years.

If you can not play as Vivec, I am out. :p Joking, of course.
Vivec is a living God. Heck, he is more powerful than any god. He got CHIM. If he wanted, he could kill anyone immediately or make the world into a big candy-bar. Maybe just making him the Bishop (Replace with whatever you will use) of Vivec Temple would avoid any awkwardness with the player taking him and doing weird shit...

If you can not play as Vivec, I am out. :p Joking, of course.
Vivec is a living God. Heck, he is more powerful than any god. He got CHIM. If he wanted, he could kill anyone immediately or make the world into a big candy-bar. Maybe just making him the Bishop (Replace with whatever you will use) of Vivec Temple would avoid any awkwardness with the player taking him and doing weird shit...

None of the "God" characters will be present outside of events, it isn't practical to include them.

Are you guys planning on expanding the amount of counties at all? High Rock from the looks of it seems to have a good density of provinces, while Morrowind and the West Weald seem to be decidedly sparse.

Regardless, this seems to be shaping up nicely and I wish you guys the best of luck. Can't wait to try my hand at this when it's released.

So House Dagoth would be unplayable, save for maybe the Ash Vampires, since Dagoth Ur is pretty much as Godly as Vivec and the rest of the Tribunal. depending on how long the game may last will you add in a "divinity" modifier, for the Tribunal as the more time progresses their godhood fades?

Would Vivec not make more sense as an Immortal Pope-mechanics figure?
Especially as during the era of the mod, Vvardenfel [if thats how its spelt] is an Temple Preserve.

Are you guys planning on expanding the amount of counties at all? High Rock from the looks of it seems to have a good density of provinces, while Morrowind and the West Weald seem to be decidedly sparse.

Regardless, this seems to be shaping up nicely and I wish you guys the best of luck. Can't wait to try my hand at this when it's released.

As of now, every Duchy has exactly Seven Counties (we may change it later on, it's a balanced number anyway) and every "Province" has approximately the same number of Duchies. I would dare to say that Morrowind has as many counties as High Rock, the thing is that while High Rock is cramped Morrowind has more space so the counties are less prominent and take more space.

So House Dagoth would be unplayable, save for maybe the Ash Vampires, since Dagoth Ur is pretty much as Godly as Vivec and the rest of the Tribunal. depending on how long the game may last will you add in a "divinity" modifier, for the Tribunal as the more time progresses their godhood fades?

Dagoth Ur himself is unplayable. The Sixth House heresy however is a present issue in Morrowind and concern all the Almisivi faithful.

Would Vivec not make more sense as an Immortal Pope-mechanics figure?
Especially as during the era of the mod, Vvardenfel [if thats how its spelt] is an Temple Preserve.

We'are still uncertain about representing immensely powerful immortal characters. If we do decide to put them in we surely will tell you guys.
Now, about Vvanderfel. It's part of the Temple's realm at game start. You'll see more when we do a Morrowind Dev Diary.

None of the "God" characters will be present outside of events, it isn't practical to include them.

Ahem, if people like Vivec are not in... A guy who was actually pretty passive with his powers, then why would Tiber Septim be in the mod, when he changed the entire terrain of Cyrodiil for the lulz? ;)

Right, that was a joke. I understand why Vivec/Almalexia/Sotha Sil should not be playable, but not having them in the game at all... Those events would have to be pretty damn impressive for that to be OK. Orinsul has a very valid suggestion. Using the Theocracy-feature to make them unplayable, and then also have them invincible, would be great. You could also have them independent (and untouchable?) so that no player will go around imprisoning or revoking them their titles. The last part would ruin the fun of having these (overpowered) gods as your advisors though... I am sure you can implement them as characters in a practical way.

Status
Not open for further replies.