• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you can inherit argonia as a breton simply by marrying the argonian queen I will be very disappointed

Why, because of the cultural differences? Being completely different races and religions, the Argonians are likely to swiftly rebel anyway unless the Breton is a particularly good ruler.

Either way, I'm not sure how we are dealing with such marriages yet, but that's how it works in vanilla so probably don't expect it to be vastly different.

It can't be too hard to stop them marrying each other, although in Vannila I keep getting my vassals marrying heathens.

Already in. They give stat bonuses too.
Ah. I didn't know that.

You could use those traits to induce opinion maluses in opposites so that you'd have to spend half the gold in Argonia to actually marry that handsome, fashionable Breton princess (and she will be universally hated and will likely hate you, unless you spend the other half in gifting her)

I will be able to play as House Telvanni and paint the world Telvanni, right?

Yes!

Well... First you need to crush the King and, probably, the other Houses.... But then you will be free to conquer the world!

Some images for ya.

House Telvanni: http://i.imgur.com/dAa6m.jpg

Vvanderfell: http://i.imgur.com/ZISj9.jpg

You probably will be happy to know that the oldest living person in our version of Tamriel is your vassal's vassal.

You probably will be happy to know that the oldest living person in our version of Tamriel is your vassal's vassal.

Speaking of this, I have a question (it might have been asked before): will the different races have different life expectancies? Will people of certain magical ability have different life expectancies?

Speaking of this, I have a question (it might have been asked before): will the different races have different life expectancies? Will people of certain magical ability have different life expectancies?

The different races (Basicaly, Mer and Non-Mer) already have different life expectancies. I don't think we are going to make it more specific (For example, Altmers living more than Dunmers).
Now, about magic, it's certainly something I would like to implement.

Status
Not open for further replies.