• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed.. Resdayn/Morrowind are pretty isolationistic. Sure, they raid into Argonia and take slaves, but they never actually invade that much. Giving them a free Holy War CB would be very odd.

Id reserve Holy War CBs for against Heretics
Heresy being an open defiance or rebellion against the establishment and so making sense as something you could get away with attacking without just cause. And by Heretics as theyre seeking the overthrow and so dont care about the opinions or rules of those they are against.
That way theres no balance issue too.

Unless by Daedra Worshippers, he was speaking specifically about the religion, rather than the religious group,since the Reachmen for example, their religion is labelled as Daedra Worship within the Daedric group

People please, there is no need of rivalry between us and the GoT mod. :sleep:

Now, about the Daedra, Whahah is right. The free Holy War CB serves only for pure Daedra Worshipers within the Daedra Religion Group. :happy:

People please, there is no need of rivalry between us and the GoT mod. :sleep:

Now, about the Daedra, Whahah is right. The free Holy War CB serves only for pure Daedra Worshipers within the Daedra Religion Group. :happy:

Do Daedra Worshippers also get Holy War CB against other Daedric religions?

What about the ritual canibalism of the Bosmer? Will you be implementing that?

Why? it hardly effects anything represented in the game. No more than the complicated burial rites of the Dumner do.

Hi guys

I've been away from the Internet for a short while so I thought I'd let you know the kind of stuff I've been up to.

Unfortunately I've never really been one for 'dev diaries', so hopefully this picture should explain it well enough;

elves.jpg

Last edited:
Great work!

Hi guys

I've been away from the Internet for a short while so I thought I'd let you know the kind of stuff I've been up to.

Unfortunately I've never really been one for 'dev diaries', so hopefully this picture should explain it well enough;

Amazing pics good job.

Want to say this is possibly the only full conversion mod I'm interested in, and the work looks spectacular so far!

Question: will silt striders and guars be featured somehow? I love those little creatures.

What about Rollie the Guar? Best Guar ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.