• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The No Akavir submod doesn't work for me. Akavir is still there when I restart the mod with both the core mod and sub mod activated at the same time. Do submods require any specific way of being installed contrary to the normal mods?

The No Akavir submod doesn't work for me. Akavir is still there when I restart the mod with both the core mod and sub mod activated at the same time. Do submods require any specific way of being installed contrary to the normal mods?

It shouldn't. I'll get back to you in a second.

Is there any reason why I cannot educate my heir myself?

That's a choice from the mod developers. At the age of eight an event fires for your child where you decide if he/she should be given a martial/learning/intrigue/etc education. I believe the child will then be automatically given to the character with the same culture and religion with highest skill to educate the child.

I am trying to run this mod on my macbook. It keeps failing to load and saying that the working directory doesn't seem to be correct. That being said, I have all of the DLC, I downloaded it to My Documents/Paradox Interactive/Crusader Kings II/mod, and I also merged the
hotfix files in. What am I doing wrong (besides using a mac)?

This is excellent, especially for a 0.1 release.

Are there plans to add Harkon Volkihar to the mod? He's supposedly older than any Cyrodilic Empire so should be about somewhere. Be cool to have a vamp at game start too.

Wow, I was really expecting this mod to have a lot of problems when it came out. I was wrong, This is the finest mod I have ever played. I only have a couple of minor bugs to report.

1.Alexander the Great is mentioned in one of the martial events.

2.In a random event, that had the description "ahealth.3.desc.", my character died!

Suggestion
The College of Winterhold was destroyed by rebels, I do not think that 400 guys could destroy the college. I feel it should be invincible.

I love the mod, currently having a blast as the King of the Reach right now.
Though I have to say, unlike lots of people here I am having next to no errors, CTD's, or bugs. The closest thing to that I have seen is Orcs that have Human portraits for some reason, even kids, though I am assuming it's just because the Orcs have weird faces.

I don't know exactly but as it seems to be a texture problem I would...

Apply the "2GB fix" with CFF Explorer or other program.
Try to use Steam's "Verify Cache" option.
If that doesn't work, delete Crusader Kings II folder in My Documents (Backup your saves and mods if you want)
If that also doesn't work, re-download the mod and try again.

Tried all, no luck.

I love the mod, currently having a blast as the King of the Reach right now.
Though I have to say, unlike lots of people here I am having next to no errors, CTD's, or bugs. The closest thing to that I have seen is Orcs that have Human portraits for some reason, even kids, though I am assuming it's just because the Orcs have weird faces.

Adult orc males are the only ones to have correct portrait graphics.

Propobly bug: I send my child to educate in Bards College. After few months guardian died, so child returned to my holding. I tried send him again to Bards College, but i can't, also initial cost was consumed. Then i tried send this child to get different education and it worked.

Also like mentioned before, I think it's weird to send your child to educate in Bards College, get guardian who is master assasin and after education is end your child is master warrior.

BTW this mod is realy great, sometimes events without description appears, but it's still great.

Game wasn't loading at the first CK2 Elder Scrolls screen. Either I'm being impatient (my apologies if so) or there is something I am missing. I remember with GoT mod I had to delete something in the gfx folder to get it to run, but I'm not sure what that is and I obviously would rather post here than try things on my own. Thanks in advance.

Edit: It's loading now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.