• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DO you have another Mod running or did you put it in the game directory instead of documents?

As thats not happening for most people, so if those dont help more information is needed about your game set up

I unzipped it to...
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\crusader kings ii\mod

Also I have no other mods running.

Infomation about the Elder Kings file
5222 files in 86 folders
597 MB in size

update going to extract to
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\crusader kings ii

Last edited:
I unzipped it to...

As of about four CK2 patches ago, mods need to go into the CK2 folder in Documents not the game directory.
As if its in the directory the game loads all the default information as well as the mod.

Generally its C:\Users\#####\Documents\Paradox Interactive\Crusader Kings II
Cut your mods directory and paste it there

I unzipped it to...

Infomation about the Elder Kings file
5222 files in 86 folders
597 MB in size

Unzip it to My Documents\Paradox Interactive\Crusader Kings II\mod\

it should be fine after this.

Edit : Damn! Ninja'd by Orinsul

Can i have a question? This mod is only for Windows 7? :D Because I have CK2 on my computer(Windows XP) and it's not working, but i have it also on my laptop(Windows 7) and it's OK...

I've been playing it for a long time and I've never upgraded for XP.

ck2_1.png
Those are some real ass kicking kittens.

GOod job, fellows. Bombs away!

As a question, how hard would it be to give Altmer and Maormer girls Bosmer faces?
Changing acouple lines in one file or changing things all over the place?
Just a stop-gap until the mod gets there for real.

For some reason I don't get any difference with the lag when using the CFF explorer. Could anyone have a good explanation to why it seemingly doesn't seem to affect the game at all? My computer is good enough to run the game flawlessly, and I've never encountered any difficulties with mods lagging before. I've also used CFF explorer before with Lux Invicta and other mods, and that worked flawlessly.

So I don't understand... always when I want to play Elder Kings, this will appear: Runtime error! This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.

As a question, how hard would it be to give Altmer and Maormer girls Bosmer faces?
Changing acouple lines in one file or changing things all over the place?
Just a stop-gap until the mod gets there for real.

You would copy the data under bosmergfx_female to altmergfx_female in interface\portraits.gfx

Any fix for the missing textures problem? The terrain's all funky (in a bad way) and a lot of ocean or lake provinces, or at least parts of, are land. Not sure if a solution's been given so far...

EDIT: Missing textures and whatnot~
203770_screenshots_2013-04-01_00002.jpg
203770_screenshots_2013-04-01_00004.jpg

Last edited:
Why did you guys remove the vampire and werewolf events? Did they have a lot of errors in them or were they simply not exciting enough?

I want to give some feedback on the fertility of the elves. I think it's simply too high. In my game, I haven't even gotten a child after 50 years of playing, while I have actually had the infirm trait for at least 20 years. I would advise lowering it a bit, because the dynasty game is destroyed due to the low fertility.

Status
Not open for further replies.