• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

jarnomiedema

First Lieutenant
96 Badges
May 28, 2006
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Sengoku
  • Victoria 2
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Warlock 2: The Exiled
  • War of the Roses
  • 500k Club
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Semper Fi
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Stellaris
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Stellaris: Nemesis
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Divine Wind
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • For the Motherland
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Heir to the Throne
  • March of the Eagles
This mod has been posted on the Steam Workshop for a while now, but it has no presence on the Paradox forums (the official home of Stellaris) yet. As one of the creators, I thought I'd remedy that situation..

Diverse Rooms

Updated for the 1.6. - Adams patch.

Screenshots
4905634DF883141A2FD26F5C6DEF8910E5713819

22B0EFB685626AE0F8A38F0E7D38CEBF3D439E04

6D2BC3FA42CD933A8795E49D358AE54EEF44632E

7463C55C19B67ADE451AAB62998BAB3115C99F34

Description
This mod adds roughly 100 new ruler backgrounds to be used in the Empire setup screen. They vary from barren, frozen, fungus, jungle, underwater and general scifi landscapes, to caves, cityscapes, command centers and control rooms, subterranean hive lairs, industrial, mechanical and technological landscapes and various Paradox backgrounds that are normally not available for the player to select: the Shroud, Swarm and Extradimensional backgrounds, as well as the various Outpost backgrounds and the rooms that were removed from the game with the 1.6. update.

The mod should be fully Ironman compatible. Most mods should work just fine with it, unless they add new rooms as well.

Credits
This mod was created by LastLeviathan and Blackfyre (this is Blackfyre, using my very old Paradox forum profile).

Artist credits
This mod would not be possible without the many different beautiful artworks, posted by many different artists on websites such as DeviantArt and ArtStation. As we speak, I'm compiling a list that should give proper credit to all artists involved. All artworks belong to their original creators.

Community participation
This mod would not be possible without the support we've gotten from the community. From the moment I first created a Reddit thread about wanting more rooms people have been coming up with cool ideas or linking us to amazing artwork. If you have any ideas, or have found or created scifi artwork, feel free to leave a comment in this thread or in the Steam Workshop forum thread and we'll look into it! Preferably, the images should be in the landscape format, in the highest possible resolution.