[MOD] Distant Origin - Lost Homeworld Civic and More!

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Big update! The wiki has more detail, but in short:

- The Distant Origin and Distant Origin (Sol) civics have been largely phased out.
- You now use free traits instead of civics to designate yourself as a Distant Origin empire.
- You can choose what kind of planet you want your homeworld to be, regardless of your starting planet's climate.
- Added a new "Wanderlust" civic, required for Vengeful Refugees in place of Distant Origin.

It *should* still be compatible with existing save games, but I can't guarantee it.

Please let me know what you think!

Hi Mitchz! thank you so much for your mod, But i've been experienced an issue with the interstellar exiles origins, when i start a game with them the civic becomes invalid, How can I fix this? thank you in advance for any answer

Hi Mitchz! thank you so much for your mod, But i've been experienced an issue with the interstellar exiles origins, when i start a game with them the civic becomes invalid, How can I fix this? thank you in advance for any answer

I've been trying to figure that one out myself for a while, lol. It still seems to work as far as empire interactions go, so for now I'm cautiously leaving it alone. Hopefully I can get a proper fix in when 2.8 drops.

Reactions: