• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Nice mod!

Is there any chance that you rename "Palestine and Petrea" to "Judea and Petrea"? Both names were used in antiquity, but the only time that I really care about the name is when I play Judea or Nabatea and then Judea feels more appropriate.

Arabia Petraea included parts of the Sinai. Southern Sinai was also part of the Nabataean kingdom as soon as it emerged, so it might be appropriate to change the borders there. Currently, a historical Nabatea is split between two provinces (which is better than vanilla where it is three).

Nice mod!

Is there any chance that you rename "Palestine and Petrea" to "Judea and Petrea"? Both names were used in antiquity, but the only time that I really care about the name is when I play Judea or Nabatea and then Judea feels more appropriate.

Arabia Petraea included parts of the Sinai. Southern Sinai was also part of the Nabataean kingdom as soon as it emerged, so it might be appropriate to change the borders there. Currently, a historical Nabatea is split between two provinces (which is better than vanilla where it is three).
Will update this along with new versions of IR and take this into consideration.

Played around with your mod a bit. It is good mod.

There are a few minor issue's I encountered while playing:
- The roads file isn't completely up to date and some connections are missing (for example Lugdunum-Rodumna and Valtudurum-Varcia)
- There are few connections 1-2 pixel borders between provinces. (for example Lugdunum-Rodumna). IMO they create an unclear situation where the player might not be able to fully see the movement which is allowed.
- Rivers only provide POP-cap bonusses when at least 1 province pixel includes a river pixel. There are quite a few borders drawn (very nicely!) along rivers which result in provinces missing out on the river bonus I feel they should get.

But overal nice mod! Can I copy some of your home work for my own mod?

Played around with your mod a bit. It is good mod.

There are a few minor issue's I encountered while playing:
- The roads file isn't completely up to date and some connections are missing (for example Lugdunum-Rodumna and Valtudurum-Varcia)
- There are few connections 1-2 pixel borders between provinces. (for example Lugdunum-Rodumna). IMO they create an unclear situation where the player might not be able to fully see the movement which is allowed.
- Rivers only provide POP-cap bonusses when at least 1 province pixel includes a river pixel. There are quite a few borders drawn (very nicely!) along rivers which result in provinces missing out on the river bonus I feel they should get.

But overal nice mod! Can I copy some of your home work for my own mod?
Sorry for the late response. Yes, feel free to use any parts of it you need for your work.
Also, I had no idea about rivers and pops thing. I would've gotten some pixels on the other side if I knew this.