• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Woo it's been a while since I've been here as a modder.

I honestly feel I'm going to be transitioning into just making resource packs for others.

A teaser...

HIMNE1V.png
Whoa - I cannot imagine how hard it would have been to draw all those layers.

:3

Some Forgotten Realms / D&D style Goblinoids.

klXpu6O.png

I love Goblins! Will you be just makeing fantasy resource packs or also clothes of different eras? I have loved your mods since the start and I hope you have fun with this new project.

Hey CrackD !
First, congrats on the new portraits, they look amazing !

Wanted to ask, will you update your better klobuk mod? Holy Fury broke it (I Imagine the cardinal clothes did that)

Thanks!

As to the Klobuk mod, I don't know off of the top of my head what scripting I'd need to do in order to make it work but I have the art saved, so it shouldn't be too hard.

Awesome !
I don't wanna push my luck, but if possible could you please do a version which doesn't replace the pagan headgear ? Even though the skull is kinda goofy as you said, i kinda like it :p

Last edited:
My understanding was that none of the portrait mods are needed anymore since PD added so many different ones. Did I get that wrong?

Last edited:
My understand was that none of the portrait mods are needed anymore since PD added so many different ones. Did I get that wrong?

I mean, there are several mods for different tastes. There's enough diversity in the official releases so that way every default use is now irrelevant, if you have all the DLC. But, there are several "combinator" mods which expand asset mixing, like BLG and CPR, which you might be interested in.

I have no active mods, currently. I was poached years ago.

What files need to be modded for that? I mean, I can just drop a .psd in here. I don't have any spare time; Work calls to me.

I think it stopped working correctly when several new religious outfits were put in the game.

So i assume it's just a matter of correcting the .dds to overwrite the vanilla orthodox outfit without changing the other religion ones.

It’s a very trivial update — basically sticking the mod’s orthodox hat and clothing where the vanilla hat and clothes are on the current 3.3.0 religious clothing textures.